百 战 将 军
戈达德到了,斯巴德
Goddard’s just arrived, Spud.
这是什么意思?
What’s the ruddy idea?
现在是全面战争,不是吗?你想干什么?
It’s total war, isn’t it? What do you want?
– 总部来的通知,指挥官在哪里? – 在谷仓,跟我来
– Message from HQ. Where’s the CO? – In the barn. Follow me.
总部来的通知,长官
Message from headquarters, sir.
– 霍金斯中士? – 是
– Sergeant Hawkins? – Sir.
– 念 – 是
– Read it. – Sir.
用密♥码♥书写,通知开始:
It’s in code, sir. Message begins:
“正规军在伦敦地区进行入侵演习
“Exercise invasion of the London area by Regular Army.
英国地方军防守
Home Guard defending.
战斗午夜开始”
War starts at midnight.”
通知结束
Message ends.
司令官在这里批字,“做得像真的一样”
The CO’s put in pencil here, sir, “Make it like the real thing.”
哦,是吗?
Oh, he has, has he?
小队长们
Section commanders.
(口哨声)
(Whistles)
总部来通知,午夜开战,宣布命令
Message from HQ. War starts at midnight. You have your orders. Tell the men.
– 叫他们做得真实一点 – “真实一点”是什么意思?
– Tell them to make it like the real thing. – What do you mean by the real thing?
把我们的损失降低十倍,把敌人的损失提高二十倍
Divide our losses by 10 and multiply the enemy’s by 20.
– 是,长官 – 暂时就这样
– Yes, sir. – That’s all for now.
– 有我的事吗,长官? – 没有了
– Anything for me, sir? – No, no, nothing else.
战斗午夜开始,我们知道
War starts at midnight. We know…
– 他们知道… – 我们进攻…
– They know… – We attack…
他们反击
They counterattack.
像真的一样,放屁!
Like the real thing, my Aunt Fanny!
像真的一样…
Like the real thing…
像真的一样!
Like the real thing!
霍金斯中士,小队长!
Sergeant Hawkins, section commanders!
战斗在午夜开始,是吗?
So, war starts at midnight, does it?
– 长官 – 我们六点进攻
– Sir. – We attack at six.
带上汤姆逊冲♥锋♥枪♥和三辆卡车,小队长配备汤姆逊冲♥锋♥枪♥
Take the Tommy guns and three trucks. Section leaders with Tommy guns.
每人配备炸♥弹♥、步♥枪♥、刺刀
Arm the men with bombs, rifles, bayonets.
– 汤米 – 长官
– Tommy. – Sir.
– 从你的小队里 – 赖斯,昂斯沃思,还有那两个欧文
From your section – Rice, Unsworth, the two Owens,
– 诺比,图茨,科克伦 – 没有科克伦
– Nobby, Toots and Cochran. – Not Cochran.
你们里面谁最厉害?
Stuffy, who are the biggest toughs in your lot?
– 比尔·沃尔,威比,波沛 – 好,你们呢,罗宾?
– Bill Wall, Wimpey, Popeye. – Right. Yours, Robin?
– 法兰克,斯基茨,道奇·斯图亚特 – 泰费,乔迪
Frank, Skeets, Duggie Stuart, sir. – Taffy, Geordie, sir.
巴斯迪,西门斯,还有贝特·苏利文
Busty, Simms and Pat Sullivan, sir.
黛·埃文斯,我们一定要他
Dai Evans…we must have him, look you.
好了,出发
All right, get going.
抱歉,长官?
Excuse me, sir?
你是说,我们在宣战前进攻?
Did you say that we attack before war is declared?
是的,就像珍珠港,出发
Yes, like Pearl Harbor. Now, get going.
还有,在布尔停一下
By the way, there’s just one stop…at The Bull.
我和马塔·哈里有个约
I’ve got a date there with Mata Hari.
– 随便谈谈? – 是的,现在出发
– Careless talk? – Yeah. Now, scram.
休息五分钟,中士
Five minutes easy, Sergeant.
休息五分钟,史达非
Five minutes easy, Stuffy.
斯巴德怎么了?
I wonder what’s keeping Spud.
快点
Come on.
– 下午好,霍金斯中士 – 下午好,小姐
– Afternoon, Sergeant Hawkins. – Afternoon, miss.
– 嘿! – 回到车上去
– Hey! – Back on the trucks.
斯巴德?
Spud?
是斯巴德
There’s Spud.
斯巴德?
Spud?
– 怎么了?怎么了? – 发生什么事了?
– What’s the matter? What’s the matter? – Sir, what happened?
– 斯巴德 – 她打晕我了
– Spud! – She got me.
– 谁? – 马塔·哈里,快点!
– Who? – Mata Hari! Come on, quick…
– 有好事吗? – 没有,她现在在伦敦的半路了
– Any luck? – Not a hope. She’s halfway to London by now.
她要去警告敌人,快点,拿我的钢盔来,快点!
She’s gone to warn the wizard. Come on, get my tin hat. Come on!
路障开了,长官
The barricade’s open, sir.
该死!
God damn it!
你应该包扎一下
You know, you ought to have one of these field dressings on that.
留给她吧,我抓到她的时候,她会用到的
Save it for her. She’ll need it somewhere else when I catch up with her.
看到那路障了吗?
See that barricade, my boys?
午夜一到,就要封闭了
At midnight on the dot, it’s got to be closed,
当然,敌人不能通过
and, of course, the enemy can’t get through before,
因为什么?
because why?
因为…战斗午夜开始
Because… War starts at midnight!
– 目标是什么? – 皇家浴者俱乐部
– What’s the objective, sir? – Royal Bathers’ Club.
马塔·哈里怎么办?
What about Mata Hari?
我们会截住她的,我知道大理石拱门之后的一些捷径
We’ll beat her to it. I know a couple of short cuts after Marble Arch.
她在那!
There she is!
其他车跟上
Get the other trucks to close up.
看能否超过她
See if you can pass her.
该死的出租车!
Blast that taxi!
稳住
Steady.
跟紧了
Keep right on his tail.
直走
Keep straight on.
第二个转左,抓住她了!
Second left. We’ve got her!
好了,小分队,第二?第三?
Come on, Section. Number two? Number three?
– 命令你行动,霍金斯中士 – 是
– You have your orders. Sergeant Hawkins. – Sir.
是的,我…
Yes, l…
– 韦恩·肯迪将军在吗? – 他一个小时前走了
– Is General Wynne-Candy here? – He left an hour ago
与陆军上将加迪克特,和空军副元帅劳埃德·休斯一起走的
with Brigadier General Caldicott and Air Vice Marshal Lloyd-Hughes.
– 说去哪里了吗? – 你找他有什么事?
– Did he say where he was going? – What is your business with him?
我有个紧急通知
I have an urgent message.
可以给我,我转达
If you give me the message, I’ll see he gets it.
该死,你是地方军吗?
Damn it all, man! Are you in the Home Guard?
什么?
Why, sir?
口令是维夫- 克利科1911
The password is Veuve Clicquot 1911.
将军和他的部下在土耳其浴室
The General and his staff are in the Turkish baths, sir.
霍金斯中士?由你负责,看着他
Sergeant Hawkins? You’re in charge. Stay with him.
你是战争俘虏了
And you’re a prisoner of war.
– 午夜才开始 – 那是你们想的
– It doesn’t start till midnight. – That’s what you think.
– 桌子底下的女孩也是战俘了 – 先生
– That girl under the desk, she’s a prisoner too. – Sir.
好了,战争是无情的
All right, boys, this is it. Brute force and ruddy ignorance!
快点跟上,两队
Come on. After him! Double up.
(电♥话♥铃响)
(Telephone buzzes)
你是战俘了
You’re a prisoner.
看着这个人,听那该死的电♥话♥
Guard this man. And answer that damn telephone!
是,是,小姐?警告韦恩·肯迪将军,现在不行,小姐
Yes? Yes, miss? Warn General Wynne-Candy? Can’t do that, miss.
对不起,小姐,将军是战俘了,你也是
Sorry, miss. The General’s a prisoner, and so are you.
哦,战斗结束了
Oh! The war’s over.
(不解的叫喊)
(Confused shouting)
安静
Quiet!
你是这暴行的魁首吗?
Are you the ringleader of this outrage?
请安静
Quiet, please!
这是军事演习,你们都是战俘了,留在原地
This is an Army exercise. You’re all prisoners. Now, stay where you are.
– 过来,韦恩·肯迪将军在哪里?- 谁?
– Come here. Where’s General Wynne-Candy? – Who, sir?
– 你听到的 – 在蒸汽房♥
– You heard. – In the steam room.
带我去,快点
Come on, then, show me the way. Go on.
是他了
This is it.
长官?
Sir?
长官?
Sir?
滚开
Go away.
韦恩·肯迪将军?
General Wynne-Candy?
嗯?
Eh?
什么?谁?
What? Who is it?
威尔逊中尉,第二营,罗姆郡
Lieutenant Wilson, 2nd Battalion, the Loamshires, sir.
干什么?
What do you want?
长官,恐怕我们已经
Well, sir… I’m afraid, sir, we’ve…
快说,我没有时间等你
Well, say it, man, say it. I’ve no time to waste.
哦,有的,你有的
Oh, yes, you have, sir.
什么意思?
I beg your pardon, sir?
你有一整夜,长官
You’ve got all night, sir.
立正
Attendant!
恐怕他不能来了
I’m afraid he can’t come.
为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!