自古以来…
Since the beginning of time…
自从第一个女孩出生以来…
Since the birth of the first girl…
有了洋娃娃
There were the dolls.
但洋娃娃一直…
But dolls have always been…
婴儿。
Babies.
玩娃娃的女孩总是扮演母亲的角色。
The girls who played with them always played the role of the mother.
这很有趣……
Which is funny…
至少有一段时间是这样。
At least for a while.
问问你妈妈…
Ask your mother…
这种情况一直持续到…
This continued until…
是的,芭比娃娃改变了一切。
Yes, Barbie changed everything.
然后他又做了一次
And then he did it again.
这些都是芭比娃娃。
These are all Barbies.
芭比就是所有这些
And Barbie is all of those.
她最初可能是一位穿着泳衣的女士、
She may have started as a lady in a bathing suit,
但更重要的事情发生了。
but something much bigger happened.
她有了自己的钱和房♥子、
She has her own money, house,
汽车和事业。
car and career.
既然芭比娃娃无所不能,那么女性也可以。
Since Barbie can be anything, so can women.
这体现在
And this is reflected
在现实世界中反映给今天的女孩们。
to today’s girls in the real world.
女孩成为女人
Girls become women
她们可以实现任何她们想实现的目标。
who can achieve anything they put their minds to.
感谢芭比娃娃
Thanks to Barbie
女权主义和平等权利的所有问题
all the problems of feminism and equal rights
已经迎刃而解。
have been solved.
或者说,芭比娃娃们是这么认为的。
Or so the Barbies think.
毕竟,她们生活在芭比之国。
After all, they live in Barbie Country.
我有什么资格破坏她们的童话?
Who am I to spoil their fairy tale?
这就是其中一个芭比娃娃。
And here’s one of those Barbies now.
她每天都过着最美好的生活。
She lives her best day, every day.
你们好
Hello!
当你玩芭比娃娃时
When you play with Barbies
不要使用楼梯和门等。
do not use stairs and doors etc.
你只需把它们放在你想要的地方。
You just put them where you want them.
发挥想象力
You use your imagination.
嘿,船长 -嘿,芭比
Hey, Skipper! -Hey, Barbie!
Midge 是芭比怀孕的朋友。
Midge was Barbie’s pregnant friend.
我们不给她看,因为美泰公♥司♥把她的
We won’t show her because Mattel pulled her
因为怀孕的娃娃太奇怪了。
because a pregnant doll would be too weird.
总之,芭比娃娃又有一个重要的日子要过了。
Anyway, Barbie has another big day ahead of her.
嘿,芭比 -嘿,芭比
Hey, Barbie! -Hey, Barbie!
你好,小姐们
Hello, misses.
告诉旁边的人你有多爱她,夸夸她。
Tell everyone next to you how much you love her, give her a compliment.
想问什么就问什么。-你怎么这么厉害?
Ask whatever you want. -How are you so impressive?
无可奉告。
No comment.
说真的,无可奉告。
Seriously, no comment.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
诺贝尔新闻奖
The Nobel Prize in Journalism
去芭比
go to barbie!
我非常努力。这是我应得的。
I worked very hard. I deserved it.
诺贝尔文学奖属于芭比。
The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Barbie.
你是整整一代人的代言人。-我知道。
You are the voice of an entire generation. -I know.
金钱不是语言,公♥司♥甚至没有言论自♥由♥。
Money is not words and companies don’t even have free speech.
因此,当他们援引这一权利时
So when they invoke this right
他们是在试图让我们的民♥主♥成为财阀的民♥主♥。
they are trying to make our democracy plutocracy.
这让我情绪激动,并表达出来。
This makes me emotional and I express it.
我可以同时具有逻辑性和情感性。
I can be both logical and emotional at the same time.
这不会削弱我的能力。
And it doesn’t diminish my powers.
它发展了我的能力。
It develops them.
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
芭比娃娃不能做什么?
What can’t Barbie do?
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
你好,太空
Hello, space!
芭比娃娃每天都有完美的一天。
Barbie has a perfect day every day.
但肯恩只有在芭比看着他的时候才会这样。
But Ken only if Barbie looks at him.
你好,芭比 -你好,肯
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Ken!
你好,芭比 -你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Barbie!
你好,肯 -你好,肯
Hello, Ken! -Hello, Ken!
你好,肯
Hi, Ken!
我买♥♥了冰淇淋 – 好的
I got ice creams. – Fine.
你好,芭比 -你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比 -你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比 -你好,肯
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Ken!
你好,芭比 -你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比 -你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比 -你好,艾伦
Hello, Barbie! -Hello, Alan!
他没脑子,他只是艾伦。
He’s got no brains, he’s just Alan.
是的…
Yes…
这让我很困惑。
This confuses me.
芭比 看这里
Barbie, look here.

Ken!
肯?-嘿,芭比
Ken? -Hey, Barbie!
你好 -你看到了什么?
Hello. -What did you see;
我们都看到了
We’ve seen it all.
我扶你起来
Let’s get you up.
你很强壮。-加把劲
You are strong. -Put some power.
你还好吗?
Are you ok; -Yes just fine.
我猜大海对你来说还是很汹涌,肯。
I guess the sea was still rough for you, Ken.
要不是我敲门,我现在就把你踢出去了,肯。
If I hadn’t knocked, I’d have kicked you out right now, Ken.
我想什么时候踢你出去就什么时候踢你出去,肯。- 拿着我的冰淇淋,肯
I kick you out whenever I want, Ken. – Hold my ice cream, Ken.
来吧,肯,给我看看
Come on, Ken, show me.
我们打一架吧
Let’s fight.
你得先跟我打一场
You’ll have to fight me first.
你们俩都在我手上
I have you both together.
你不能离开这里,你想把我们一起赶出去吗?
You can’t leave here, do you want to kick us out together?
你为什么这么激动?
Why are you getting emotional?
别这样,肯 没人会赶谁走
Come on, Ken. No one will expel anyone.
好吧
Okay;
我们走吧
Let’s go.
来吧
Come on, okay.
你做得很好 -你还疼吗?
You did well. -Do you still hurt;
你会没事的
You will be fine.
我们走 – 我们走
Let’s go! – Let’s go!
芭比,抓住我的手 -一切都好
Barbie, hold my hand. -All good.
跟着我,芭比
Stay with me, Barbie.
根本没坏 你没事的
It’s not even broken. You’re fine.
毕竟海浪更危险 – 你很勇敢,肯
After all, the waves are more dangerous. – You are very brave, Ken.
谢谢 芭比
Thank you, Barbie.
我根本不会冲浪。
I’m not even a surfer.
我知道 -连救生员都不是。
I know. -Not even a lifeguard.
就像许多人想的那样。- 的确,他们是这么想的。
As many think. – Indeed, they think so.
我的工作…
My job…
是海滩 -正确!
It’s the beach. -Correctly!
而且你做得很好!- 你很快就会没事的。
And you are so good at it! – You’ll be fine soon.
基本上,我说这些的时候,你已经痊愈了。
Basically, by the time I say this, you’re healed.
太棒了 -好极了
Fantastic. -Perfect.
芭比; -是的;
Barbie; -Yes;
我应该去你家吗,托妮?
Should I come to your house tonight? -Of course.
我什么也没做。 只有一个
I’m not doing anything. Only one
所有芭比娃娃的歌♥舞晚会。
dance and song party, for all Barbies.
你也来吧
Come too.
酷毙了 -好啊
Cool. -Yes!
再见 -再见
Goodbye! -Goodbye!
你好,芭比 – 你好,肯
Hello, Barbie. – Hello, Ken.
你很好,芭比!-谢谢你,肯
You’re fine, Barbie! -Thanks, Ken!
你好,肯 -你好
Hello, Ken! -Hello.
他说什么,肯?
What does he say, Ken?
芭比,看这里
Barbie, look here!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!