♪ 夜晚寂静如雪 ♪
♪ Silent as the snowflake in the night ♪
♪ 神圣的夜晚 ♪
♪ Holy is the spirit of this night ♪
♪ 世界一片祥和 ♪
♪ All the world is calm and peaceful ♪
♪ 世界一片欢乐 ♪
♪ All the world is bright and joyful ♪
♪ 爱之精神 和平之子 ♪
♪ Spirit of love and child of peace ♪
我可以打开了吗
Can I open them yet?
-不行 -快点
– No. – Hurry up.
别睁眼
Keep them closed.
-是什么 -别睁眼
– What is this? – Keep them closed.
好吧
Okay.
-是什么 -不许偷看 不许偷看
– What is it? – No peeking. No peeking.
好…睁眼吧
And… Open.
真棒
Great.
你觉得我帽子还不够多
You think I need another hat?
再猜猜看
Guess again.
围巾
A scarf?
你认为我会为一条围巾让你闭眼吗
You think I’d make you keep your eyes closed for a scarf?
你这辈子一直想要的东西
What have you wanted your entire life?
除了我以外的东西
Besides me, of course.
这么谦虚 我不知道
So modest. I don’t know…
小狗
A puppy!
达令 怎么样
Well, Darling, what do you think?
吉姆 它是个完美的小淑女
Jim Dear, she’s a perfect little lady.
欢迎来到我们家
Welcome to the family.
这样就好了
And that should be nice.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
还有这个
And one more thing.
这样应该能行
That should do it.
你这笨狗狗
You silly, silly girl.
睡个好觉 淑女
Sleep tight, Lady.
晚安 淑女
Goodnight, Lady.
别这样 别这样 别这样
No, no, no, no, no.
吉姆
Jim.
好了 过来 宝贝
All right. Come here, baby.
过来 好了 去睡觉吧
Come on. All right, go to sleep.
搞什么
What?
-你怎么搞的 -怎么这样子
– How did you do that? – How did that happen?
好了 淑女 不要
Okay, Lady, that’s… No.
好了 看着
Okay, now watch.
看 这才是你睡觉的地方 好吗
See, this is where you sleep, all right?
看爸爸怎么睡的 像这样
See how daddy does it? Just like this.
看到没
See?
拜托 吉姆 看看它 让它睡这儿吧
Come on, Jim. Look at her, please, let her stay.
-好吧 就一晚 淑女 -好耶
– All right, just for one night, Lady. – Yay!
舔他 去舔他
Get him. Go, get him.
又是美好的一天 最好叫他们起床
Another perfect day. Better get them up.
有你在谁还需要闹钟
Who needs an alarm clock when they have you around?
你好啊 淑女
Oh, hello, Lady.
好了 我起了
All right, I’m up.
今天是你的大日子
Today’s your big day.
淑女 我们准备一下 过来
Lady, let’s get you ready. Come on.
过来 乖狗狗
Here you go. Yeah, that’s a good girl.
我帮你洗干净 舒服吗
Let’s get you clean. Does that feel good?
淑女
正式宣布了
Now you’re official.
要不要去给乔克和老信瞧一瞧
You wanna go show Jock and Trusty?
要吗
Yeah?
我有了 我有
I got it! I got the…
项圈了
Collar.
什么
What?
是你 你要是不想惹事
You! If you don’t want trouble,
我想你知道什么叫惹事
and I think you know what trouble looks like,
你最好
then you better…
希望你听明白了
I hope I made myself clear!
老信
Trusty!
老信 你在吗
Trusty? Are you over there?
老信 老信 你猜怎么了
Trusty! Trusty, guess what?
这么激动干什么
What’s all the commotion?
那只老鼠回来了 你知道那只
That rat came back, you know the…
那只老鼠
The rat?
-在哪儿 -没有 其实
– Where? – No, it’s actually…
-别慌 -老信 都处理好了
– Stay calm. – Trusty, it’s all taken care of.
我和靠得住能闻到气味
Me and Ol’ Reliable will pick up the scent.
可是他…他其实已经跑了
But he… But he’s… He’s gone, actually.
我跟你说 我刚刚…
Hey, guess what, okay, I just…
这事急不得
Can’t rush the process.
老信 听着 我有事跟你说 乔克在哪
Trusty, focus. I gotta tell you something. Where’s Jock?
她在上班
She’s working.
侦查的活儿
Detective work…
那边怎么了 他们在说什么
What is going on over there? What’re they talking about?
别乱动 亲爱的杰奎琳
Don’t fidget, my sweet Jacqueline.
别动 再坚持一下 我们完事了
Stay still, just a little bit longer. We are finished.
你觉得怎么样 小美人 对吧
What do you think? Bellissima, huh?
好吧 你可以去跟朋友们玩了
All right, you can go play with your friends.
但是只能去五分钟 杰奎琳
But for five minutes, Jacqueline.
妈妈再去拿块新画布 五分钟就来
Mommy needs a new canvas. Five minutes!
我有好多事要做
I have so much to do.
等等我 怎么了
Wait for me! What’s goin’ on?
穿着这件毛衣跑过来真是个天大的错误
Sprinting in this sweater was a big mistake.
你的过错在于起先就不该穿那玩意儿
Your mistake was putting that thing on in the first place.
-狗嘴里吐不出象牙 -伙计们 伙计们
– You’ve got incontinence from your mouth. – Guys, guys, guys,
今天早上发生了一件非常特别的事
something very special happened this morning.
你们肯定不信
Something you won’t believe.
-我有… -你有项圈了
– I got… – You got your collar!
我有项圈了 是的 我有了
I got my collar. Yep. I got it!
淑女 这真漂亮
Oh, Lady, it’s beautiful!
-我跟你说过会有的 -你说得对
– I told you it would happen. – You were right.
现在 我正式成为家里永远的一员了
Here I am, officially part of the family. Forever.
这是你应得的
You’ve earned it.
你知道这个项圈跟什么最配吗
You know what would go great with that collar?
-闪闪发光的头饰 -听到这个我就该走了
– A twinkly tiara to sit upon your head. – And that’s my cue.
我要去追那只老鼠
I’m gonna go track that rat.
这本是你该做的事 而不是花里胡哨地打扮
Which is what you should be doing instead of playing dress-up.
是 是 老信长官
Ay, ay, Officer Trusty.
他毛都找不着
Oh, yeah, he’s not gonna find anything.
-虽然他很想找 -找到大门了
– Well, not intentionally. – Found the gate.
乔克宝贝 杰奎琳
Jocky-Wocky! Jacqueline!
我的小模特儿呢
Where’s my little model?
谁是这个世界上最伟大的魔术师啊
Who’s the greatest magician in the world?
我得走了 祝贺你收到项圈
Well, I have got to go. Congrats on the new collar.
你真是找了户好人家 是吧
Crivens, good family you’ve got there, eh?
我知道 没有更好的了
I know. Really couldn’t get any better.
这感觉真好
This feels nice.
只会越来越好
And it’s only gonna get better.
清除路障 清除路障
Clear the line! Clear the line!
快点 继续 很好 保持住
Come on. Keep it moving! That’s good. Hold it there.
卸下来 伙计们
Put it out of the wagon, boys.
-去干活 -好的 先生
– Get to work. – Yes, sir.
好 你需要搭把手吗
All right, you need a hand with that?
看起来又是美好的一天
Looks like it’s gonna be another perfect day.
我跟你说过吧 你不能睡在这里
I thought I told you, you can’t sleep in here!
完美
Perfect.
点点
Hey, Spot.
-小心身后 -好 过去吧
– Coming behind you. – All right, go ahead then.
过来 你这浑身生疮的杂种狗
Come here, you mangy mutt!
我受够了每天赶你了 流浪狗
I’m tired of kicking you out of here, street dog.
回去干活
Get back to work!
好 抓紧了
All right, hold on!
该去偷点早餐了
Time to steal some breakfast.
你好 狗狗 回头见
Hey, there, sonny boy. See you around.
你好啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章好小子们
下一篇文章绿皮书
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!