流苏不错。-还有牛仔裤
Nice fringes. -And the jeans.
朋友!
Friend!
你得付钱
You have to pay them.
她穿很多衣服更漂亮。-你想象得更多。
She’s even better with lots of clothes. -You imagine more.
你知道吗? 留着吧
Do you know something? Keep them.
芭比告诉我,找到她我就知道了,但我不知道。
Barbie told me I’ll figure it out when I find her, but I have no idea.
聪明的芭比会怎么做? 我必须想清楚。
What would Smart Barbie do? I have to think clearly.
谁在耍我?
Who is playing with me?
我讨厌他们思考。我很无聊。
I hate it when they think. I am bored.
我越早找到她,我们就越早离开。
The sooner I find her, the sooner we leave.
我该怎么办? 出去走走
What should I do; -Ken. Go for a walk.
我自己去,去哪儿?
On my own; Where;
任何地方
Anywhere.
我应该去那里吗?-是的。 好啊
Should I go there? -Yes. Nice.
别走远 -好的!
Don’t go far. -Okay!
对不起…
Sorry…
谢谢你
Thanks dude.
他说什么?
What does he say, man?
我们走吧 – 锻炼得不错
Let’s go guys. – Nice workout.
男人,男人,男人
Men, men, men!
你是个男人 -不,你才是
You are a man! -No you are.
男人,男人,男人
Men, men, men!
从收益来看,我们超出了预期。
Based on earnings, we exceeded expectations.
完美无瑕 我不担心这个。
Flawless. I’m not worried about that.
再见,玛格丽特 我们收工吧
Later, Margaret. Let’s wrap it up.
我们也是正式的重要人物
We are also officially important.
是的
Yes!
就是这样…
That’s it…
痛苦…
painful…
但也不错
but nice
你很漂亮
You are very beautiful.
我知道
I know.
芭比娃娃
Barbie!
芭比娃娃
Barbie!
是的
Yes!
我找到她了 -我找到了
I found her! -I found it!
你找到了什么?-你先找到的
What did you find? -You first.
同时找到的 -好的
At the same time. -Okay.
在学校!- 男人的天下
Are in school! – Men rule!
什么;他在学校吗?
What; -Is he at school?
你说什么?
What did you say;
没什么 -很好
Nothing. -Good.
我们去上学吧 – 很好!
Let’s go to school. – Nice!
来吧
Come.
加州洛杉矶马泰尔总部
MATTEL HEADQUARTERS LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
联邦调查局的丹。
You are welcome; -Dan from the FBI.
我是… – 我不管你是谁
I’m the… – I don’t care who you are.
你是什么,从业者?-不…
What are you; Practitioner? -No…
你错过了两个娃娃。-不可能 你怎么知道的?
You missed two dolls. -Impossible. How do you know that?
别自以为是。 金发,她们叫芭比和肯。
Don’t be presumptuous. Blonde hair, their names are Barbie and Ken.
穿着旱冰鞋在圣莫尼卡
On roller skates in Santa Monica.
我们需要美泰的帮助。
We need Mattel’s help.
别这样对自己。-好的
Don’t do it to yourself. -Okay.
情况不妙 非常糟糕。
This is bad. Very bad.
什么;又发生了。
What; -It’s happened again.
什么;从来没有;
What; Never;
大约十年前,一个叫斯基珀的女人出现在
About 10 years ago, a woman, Skipper, showed up at
基韦斯特的一户人家,想帮她照看孩子。
a home in Key West and wanted to watch the kids.
试着带着蹒跚学步的孩子去冲浪吧。
Try going surfing with the toddler.
他们设法瞒住了,但现在事态严重了。
They managed to keep it under wraps, but this is now serious.
我要一直往上走。-没人去那儿。
I’m going all the way up. -No one goes there.
必须去 – 你不能再回来了。
Must. – You may not come back.
我知道
I know.
你好 – 你好,亞倫
Hello. – Hi, Aron.
新画?-是的
New paintings? -Yes.
我开始了一些奇怪的计划
I started some strange plans.
与众不同。-自杀芭比
Are different. -Suicide Barbie.
患蜂窝组织炎的芭比娃娃
Barbie with Cellulitis.
羞愧的芭比娃娃
The Barbie of Shame.
听着,我得和上级谈谈。
Listen, I have to speak to the higher ups.
不,必须
No. -Must.
去吧
Go.
亞倫,他們有個重要會議,誰也不能來
Aron, they have an important meeting, no one is coming.
我们总是给女孩力量!
We’ve always given girl power!
但我们真正卖♥♥的是什么?
But what are we really selling?
我们卖♥♥的是梦想。还有想象力。
We sell dreams. And imagination.
还有光芒
And shine.
我变得充满激♥情♥。
I have become passionate.
说到闪亮,你会想到什么?
And when you think of glitter, what comes to mind?
女性的自发性。
Feminine spontaneity.
对不起。
Sorry.
你是谁?
Who are you; -Aaron Dinkins.
我们有一个重要的讨论,亚伦-丁金斯。
We have an important discussion, Aaron Dinkins.
我想你有兴趣 -通过 TTM 电子邮件发送。
I think you are interested. -Send it by e-mail by TTM.
今天结束
End of the day.
我能说悄悄话吗?
Can I whisper it?
好吧,就这么说。
Okay, put it that way.
不可以
No.
请坐
Take the chair.
好的
All good.
你没事;-没事。
You are OK; -It’s OK.
不管斯基伯后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to Skipper then.
恕我直言…
And with all due respect…
以前有斯基伯 现在是…
Then there was Skipper. Now is…
芭比
Barbie.
如果他发现我们的娃娃到处走动
If he finds out that our dolls are walking around
洛杉矶走来走去……
Los Angeles as real versions of themselves…
在地球上漫游…
roam the Earth…
这将非常糟糕
This will be very bad.
现实世界中的芭比娃娃?
Barbie in the real world?
做不到。
It can not be done.
我们有麻烦了。
We have a problem.
毁灭!
Destruction!
我强调一下 -什么
I stress it! -What;
我们怎么称呼你?亚伦-丁金斯
How did we call you? -Aaron Dinkins.
丁金森?- 丁金森
Dinkinson? – Dinkins.
是的
Yes.
芭比乐园 “是另一种现实,或者说是一个…
Barbie Land is an alternate reality or a place that…
你的想象力… -是的
Your imagination… -Yes.
把它想象成瑞典的一个城市。
Imagine it like a city in Sweden.
亚伦-丁金森
Aaron Dinkinson.
瑞典。
Sweden.
正确。
Correctly.
你有多重;
How much do you weigh;
无所谓。
Does not matter.
我们需要箱子。
We will need the box.
不把娃娃放回盒子里,谁也不许离开。
No one leaves until this doll is put back in the box.
这是我在幻象中看到的学校!-一个骑士
Here, the school I saw in the vision! -A horseman.
我开始觉得奇怪了
I’m starting to feel weird.
好像无缘无故就害怕起来。
Like I’m scared for no reason.
这是什么?
What is this; -Anxiety.
我也有 这么大年纪了,真可怕。
I have it too. It’s awful at such an age.
我感觉很好 -孩子不会对父亲发脾气。
I feel great. -Children do not lash out at their fathers.
它应该就在这里的某个地方。我必须尽快找到她。
It should be in here somewhere. I have to find her fast.
我要去图书馆找一本关于卡车的书。
I’m going to the library to find a book about trucks.
别乱来 -好的
Just don’t mess around. -Okay!
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going;
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
萨莎
Sasha.
你好 SASA!-别跟她说话
Hello SASA! -Don’t talk to her.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!