我们必须坚信人是可以战胜自己的心魔的
We must believe we can all defeat our own private demons.
今天的事件后 韦恩没有做出评价
After today’s developments, Wayne was unavailable for comment.
地铁谋杀犯罪率已上升至空前水平
Murder rates on the city’s subways have reached an all-time high.
绑♥架♥谋杀儿童这条底线
Kidnapping and murdering young children,
也于今日被变种人团伙打破了
a line even the Mutants hadn’t crossed until now.
尽管孩子的家长缴纳了赎金
Despite the family paying the ransom,
但是变种人团伙仍然将男孩杀害
the Mutants still took the boy’s life.
这标志着犯罪团伙恐怖行为的升级
This marks a chilling escalation
而在这之前
from a group many are
这个团伙中的许多成员就已经被视为
already calling the worst criminals
自小丑后高谭市中最可怕的犯罪分子
Gotham City has seen since the Joker.
今晚塔隆·鲍尔在佐罗的符号♥中…
Tonight’s presentation of Tyrone Power in The Mark of Zorro…
接招吧
Take that. Yah!
只能猜测双面人又重回了犯罪之路
…can only assume Two-Face will return to his criminal ways.
4个人在一场无目的的暴♥力♥袭击中遇害…
Four killed in a senseless attack…
施暴并割掉了器官
…the assault and mutilation
遇害的小男孩一定受到巨大的惊吓
and terror that poor little boy must have felt.
暴风雨就要来了 仿佛盛怒的上帝要惩罚高谭市
Storm coming in, like the wrath of God about to hit Gotham.
你总在试着阻止我 但你还不够强大
You try to hold me back, but you’re weak.
你的内心深处是懂得这个道理的
You know it in your soul.
你不过是个空壳而已
You’re nothing but a hollow shell.
一只生锈了的老鼠夹
A rusty trap.
时机已到
The time has come.
到这来吧妈妈 这里很暖和的
Come in here where it’s warm, Mommy.
不要 求求你
No. Please.
妈妈我需要你 轻声说话给我点安全感
I need you, Mommy. Talk soft and make me feel safe.
坐进去 我们要搭车
Get your ass in the car. We’re taking a ride.
求你了 希尔克 别毁了我的脸
Please, Silk. Not the face.
你让我很痛苦乔尼 你让我没有钱赚
You’re paining me, Joannie. You’re messing with my livelihood.
换个地干这事吧 我刚把座位擦干净
Hey, man, take it somewhere else. I just had the seats cleaned.
转过你毛茸茸的脑袋 好好开车
Shut your hairy face and drive.
人吃人的社会
Dog-eat-dog world, I guess.
看啊 乔尼 你有一个新鼻孔了
Look, Joannie, you went and grew a new nostril.
什么东西
What the hell was that?
车顶上有东西
Something’s on the roof.
难道有人妄想能坏我的事
Someone thinks they’re gonna mess with me?
天啊 引擎已经发动了
Oh, man, oh, man. Start already.
真不错 马上就要湿透了
Great. Figure I wanna get all soaked.
来吧 我们从这穿过去
Come on, we’ll cut through here.
我有点害怕
I don’t know.
听说变种人团伙常在这出没
I heard the Mutants hang here.
勇敢点 米歇尔
A little backbone, Michelle?
在这里总比在外面强
Better in here than out there.
这里至少还亮着灯
At least the lights are bright.
卡莉
Carrie?
别慌 很快就会来电的
Don’t go all billy. They’ll come back on in a sec.
叽 叽 叽
Chick, chick, chick.
鸡腿 舔鸡腿 切丁又切片
Chicken legs, licking legs. Slice and dice.
天啊 卡莉
Oh, my God, Carrie. Aah!
我逮到了小个的 把她们切丁切片
I got the little one. Slice and dice them.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What happened?
我的胳膊 有东西卡进了我的胳膊
My arm. Something’s stuck in my arm.
我枪法很准 只要你动一下我就…
I got my nine. Anything moves, I’ll…
你上哪去了
Where’d you go?
再重复一遍 所有分队注意
Repeat, all units,
高谭市信托中心正发生抢劫
robbery in progress, Gotham City Trust.
你看见那辆车了吗 它往反方向开了
You see that other car? Just went the other way.
先不管它 不然这辆车都跟不住
Forget it. We’re gonna lose this one as it is.
可恶 那玩意能漂移
Damn, that sucker can move.
-那是什么 -现在看不太清 孩子
– What the hell is that? – Can’t exactly look right now, kid.
在上面 造型奇特
Up there. Freaking weird.
你描述一下 要不就… 天啊
You gonna tell me or… Holy.
你怎么减速了
You’re slowing down?
有好戏看了 孩子
Yeah. We’re in for a show, kid.
是蝙蝠侠
That was the Batman.
我一直以为他只是个传说 你看
I never thought he was real. Look.
这些人是我的
These men are mine.
-你听到他的话了 -你疯了吗 我要进去
– You heard the man. – You crazy? I’m going in.
别干傻事 孩子
You don’t wanna do that. Kid.
蝙蝠侠应该已经老了
Batman would have to be old.
特克说过他把蝙蝠侠杀了
Turk said he killed Batman.
特克说过的话多得去了
Yeah, well, Turk says a lot of things.
这地板好像不太结实
This floor don’t feel safe.
生于忧患懂吗 闭嘴
Live dangerously. And shut up.
在那
There.
真奇怪 他以前从不出动静的
This is freaky, he never made noise before.
小心点 你可能会伤到…
Watch it. You’re gonna hit…
麦琪吗 可能已经伤到了
Mackie? Yeah, I think I did.
但还是看不见…
But I still don’t see… Uhn!
都不许动
Everybody freeze.
你被逮捕了 先生 你把他打瘸了
You’re under arrest, mister. You just crippled that man.
他还年轻 还能再站起来
He’s young, he’ll walk again.
不过将永远活在恐惧里 对吧 小子
But you’ll stay scared, won’t you, punk?
我命令你 放开他
I mean it. Get away from him.
他对你还真耐心 孩子
He’s being patient with you as it is, kid.
真高兴你能回来 蝙蝠侠
Nice to have you back, Bats.
到他们车那去 把赃物找出来
Go to their car, kid. Get the loot.
太疼了 我受不了了
The pain. I can’t stand it.
-真不敢相信 -赃物不在他们车上
– I don’t believe this. – It’s not in their car.
银行那还有一辆车吗
Was there a second car at the bank?
还有一辆很破旧的车 你不觉得…
Yeah, an old jalopy. Didn’t think…
没必要
You weren’t supposed to.
你知道吗 我曾见过你一次
You know, I saw you once before.
几年前 我还是个傻瓜一样的菜鸟…
Years ago, I was a rookie like schmuck-face there and…
告诉戈登我需要和他谈谈
Tell Gordon we have to talk.
没问题 蝙蝠侠
Sure thing, Bats.
不过你们怎么会认识
But how’s he supposed to get in touch with you?
好吧 我想起来了
Oh, yeah. Now I remember.
今早的很多报道
Reports stream in this morning
都有关一个昨夜在城市屡次出现的
of sightings of a bat-like creature
类似蝙蝠的生物 你不要以为…
throughout the city last night. You don’t suppose…
一群飞贼遭受重伤…
A group of cat burglars, seriously injured…
它是一种低声吼叫的野兽 应该是狼人
A wild animal that snarled and growled. A werewolf for sure.
它有尖牙和翅膀 还会飞
It was a flying monster with wings and fangs.
事实上 那应该是人 米歇尔
Reality check, Michelle. It was definitely a man.
但他有大概12英尺高
But he had to be, like, 12 feet tall.
两名被绑♥架♥的儿童
Two abducted children
在河边仓库获救
were found alive in a riverside warehouse
同时在那发现了6名重伤的变种人团伙成员
along with six critically injured members of the Mutant gang.
孩子们将攻击者描述为
The children describe the gang’s attacker as
德拉库拉[吸血鬼之王]扮相的男人
“A man dressed as Dracula”.
我们要杀了戈登老头
We will kill the old man Gordon.
把他切成块碾成粉
We will chop him. We will grind him.
在他血中沐浴
We will bathe in his blood.
我将亲自杀死愚蠢的蝙蝠侠
I myself will kill the fool, Batman.
把他的肉从骨头上撕下来 然后吸干
I will rip the meat from his bones and suck them dry.
不要叫我们团伙
Don’t call us a gang.
更不要说我们是罪犯
Don’t call us criminals.
因为我们才是你们的法律
We are the law.
高谭市属于我们变种人
Gotham City belongs to the Mutants.
我的委托人不应承担任何起诉
My client has yet to be charged with anything.
我们理由充分
And for good reason.
我把那东西放哪了
Where’d I put that stuff?
首先你们的人没有找到赃款
Your men found no stolen money,
其次你们没能找到证人证明他参加了抢劫
you’ve got no witnesses connecting him to the robbery,
我们说他遭到你们的虐待毫不过分
and to say he suffered brutality is an understatement.
蝙蝠侠使他的股骨粉碎性骨折
Batman shattered his femur.
还能长腿跑了不成
Like it’s got a mind of its own.
在这呢
There it is.
我坚持要求警方立即重新调查此事
I insist you drop this entire matter immediately.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!