在高谭市 打击犯罪分子的活动
Incidents of violence
持续激增
against criminals continue to rise in Gotham.
没人说得清楚哪些是蝙蝠侠亲为
Which of these acts are the work of Batman
哪些是由他带动起来的
and which are by others he’s inspired, is impossible to tell.
蝙蝠侠吗 他很好 惩恶扬善
Batman? I think he’s A-okay. He’s kicking all the right butts.
替天行道 对吧
Beating the heads that need beating. Know what I mean?
我希望他有空能拜访一下我房♥东
I’d like to see him show up for my landlord next.
这样侵犯人♥权♥令人作呕
It makes me sick, to see such a violation of people’s rights.
我们应致力于
We have to strive to
引导被剥夺权力的人回归社会
reintegrate the disenfranchised into society
而不是想方设法惩罚他们
not revel in their punishment.
我们应该有耐心
We have to show patience.
什么 没有 我绝不会住在这个城市里
Excuse me? No, I’d never live in the city.
插播一条刚接到的新闻
One moment, I’ve just been handed this.
吉姆·戈登警长遭枪击身亡
“Commissioner James Gordon has been shot and killed.”
抱歉 我看错了
Wait, I’m sorry. I read that wrong.
戈登警长击毙一名十七岁变种人
“Commissioner Gordon has shot and killed a 17-year-old-mutant.”
戈登于他在西区的公♥寓♥附近遭到袭击
Gordon was attacked not far from his west-end apartment.
真受不了
What a downer.
-才十七岁 -警♥察♥就知道开枪
– Seventeen years old. – Macho cops.
就跟当年芝加哥当一样 记得吗
Just like Chicago. Remember Chicago?
不记得了 我那时候正游山玩水呢
Not really. I was tripping the whole time.
差点摔成肉饼
Whoa. Instant pizza.
有点像罗宾了
Some Robin.
戈登将于本周末退休
Gordon is set to retire later this week
而市长还未公布接任人选
while the mayor has yet to announce his replacement.
我还在做民♥意♥调查 还在做调查
I’m still polling opinions. Still polling opinions.
下面是娱乐新闻
In entertainment news,
银河广播电视台总裁杰姆斯·奥尔森
Galaxy Broadcasting president James Olsen
作出承诺
assured viewers that the
持续四年编剧大罢♥工♥
television writers’ strike, now in its fourth year
不会对节目的正常播出产生丝毫影响
will not affect this season’s programming.
抱歉 插播一条新闻
I‘m sorry, this is just in.
雷德利口香糖公♥司♥的发言人称变种人
A spokesman for the Ridley chewing Gum family has revealed that the Mutants
挟持了凯文·雷德利
have kidnapped Kevin Ridley,
他是雷德利家族年仅两岁的继承人
the 2-year-old heir to the Ridley fortune.
还想再听见他的声音吗
You ever wanna hear him again?
那就找我们说的做 你有一个小时
Do like we said. You got one hour.
老天 这孩子尿了一裤子
Oh, man. The kid messed himself.
忍♥忍♥吧 等赎金到手
Hold your breath. Once we get the ransom,
就把他扔下水道里冲走
we flush the whole kid.
滚开 滚开
Get it off me. Get it off me.
别紧张 斯宝特 一只蝙蝠而已
Chill, Spot. It’s just a bat.
快让开
Get out of the way.
我让你让开来着 斯宝特
Should have got out of the way, Spot.
后退 否则我杀了他 看我敢不敢
Back off or I’ll kill him. Believe me man, I’ll do it.
我知道你敢
I believe you.
还不赖
Didn’t suck.
知道我是谁吗 小混混
Do you know who I am, punk?
我在哪 我什么也看不见
Where am I? I can’t see.
我是你的梦魇
I’m your worst nightmare.
能吓得你哭爹喊娘
The kind that makes you wake up screaming for your mother.
我好像在流血 我脸上有什么
I think I’m bleeding. What’s on my face?
你住的地方像个军♥火♥库
Quite an arsenal you had in that apartment.
堆满了各种武器
Combat weapons.
告诉我那些东西都是哪来的
You’re going to tell me where you got them.
冷静 伙计 我可以告诉你
Solid, man, I’ll tell you.
但不能引来条子 然后放我走 怎么样
But no cops, and I walk. Deal?
你没有资格讨价还价 让你好好看看
You’re in no position to negotiate. Let me show you.
我得说 根本不值得
For the record, no, that
为了那种地方跑到这么危险的地方来
place wasn’t worth coming to this neighborhood.
别担心 到下一条街就很好打车了
Don’t worry, it’s easy to get a cab on the next block.
那得假设我们还能到得了下一条街
If we make it to the next block.
能不能镇定一点
Will you chill out?
他们能嗅出你内心的恐惧
They can smell the fear on you, you know.
注意
Eyes slideways.
当心了
Look out.
干什么
What the hell?
我辛辛苦苦挣血汗钱
I’m trying to make an honest living here.
少管闲事
Stay out of my business.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我兢兢业业这么多年
So many years of service.
人♥民♥和国家就是我的一切
My men, my country, that’s all I cared about.
可你把军♥火♥贩卖♥♥给了变种人
You’ve been selling weapons to the Mutants.
我的妻子
My wife
快不行了
she’s dying.
我呕心沥血这些年头 他们却不肯付医疗费
And after all those years, they wouldn’t pay for the treatment.
你卖♥♥出的武器足以发动一场小型战争
You sent them enough firepower to stage a small war.
他们若真想发动战争的话 就正中你下怀
If it’s a war they want, I’ve got just the thing.
真是功成身退 将军
Nice way to end your career, general.
头儿说了 都得去 快上来
Leader says everyone, so get in.
好 又得听长篇大论了
Sure. Figure we got plenty time for speeches.
哪有什么长篇大论 要打仗了
Not talking speeches, man. Talking war.
在垃圾场 一小时后开始 快上来
The dump, in one hour. So get in.
-好 好 -垃圾场
– Okay, okay. – The dump.
-布鲁斯老爷吗 -还能是谁
– Master Bruce? – Who else?
当然是您了 不过信♥号♥♥是来自…
Of course, but the signal is coming from…
有段时间没开她兜风了
Been a while since I’ve taken her out.
连引擎声都没变 一切都像昨天一样
Still purrs. Like it was yesterday.
他们叫我们犯罪团伙
They call us a gang.
把我们当叽叽喳喳的孩子
They think we just noisy kids.
只有死在我们手里才会让他们明白
Only when they die by our hands will they know
高谭市是属于变种人的
Gotham City belongs to the Mutants.
拿起枪 拿起炸♥弹♥
Take the guns. Take the bombs.
冲进警局 尽情屠♥杀♥
Storm police headquarters and kill,
杀吧 把戈登老头的项上人头带来
and kill. Bring me the head of the old man Gordon.
我要带它游街示众
I will carry it through the streets.
还有蝙蝠侠 自以为能惹得起我们
And the Batman, who thinks he can mess with us.
我会把他一片片撕碎
I will tear him limb from limb.
变种人 立刻投降 否则就地正♥法♥
Mutants. Surrender now or be destroyed.
不听命令就随便开枪
They don’t even wait for an order.
现在的孩子 真不懂事
Kids today. No respect.
橡皮子弹
Rubber bullets.
开个铁家伙来 却不用它杀人
All this metal, and you don’t even use it to kill?
这是你的龟壳吗
It’s just a shell to keep you safe?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没胆子吗
Ain’t you got the stomach for it?
你这个懦夫
I call you coward.
出来 别像个娘们一样
Come out here and face me like a man.
我要杀了你 吃你的心
I kill you. I eat your heart.
出来证明你能打得过我
Prove you can take me.
证明你能空手跟我单挑
Prove you can fight with your hands.
出来 别磨唧
Come on, man. You boring me.
老爷 您真的…
– Sir, you can’t seriously be…. – Mm-hm.
他正当壮年 会杀了您的
He’s in his prime. He’ll kill you.
这得等我出去了才知道
It’s the only way I’ll know.
就是这样 打他
Yeah, get him.
你太迟钝了 老头
Ha! You slow, spud.

No.
这就完了 精疲力尽了吧 老家伙
That it? You getting tired, old man?
闭嘴
Shut up.
不要死 不要死 不要死
Don’t be dead, don’t be dead, don’t be dead.
太好了 你还活着
Good, you’re alive.
起来
Now, wake up.
快起来
Come on.
好孩子 谢谢你 快回家吧
Good girl. Thank you. Now, run along home.
让一让 孩子 你挡着传感器了
Please, dear. You’re in the way of the sensors.
小心 你晃得太厉害了
Uhn! Watch it. You’re bouncing around too much.
没关系
It’s all right.
担架会稳定住的
Stretcher’s gyro stabilized.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!