返回… 跳跃准备
Resume… jump prep.
返回跳跃准备
Resume jump prep.
全员 注意 跳跃正在进行
Attention, all hands. Jump prep under way.
全船二号♥戒备
Set condition two throughout the ship.
全船二号♥戒备
Set condition two throughout the ship.
中尉 你把我的巨毒新星怎么了
Lieutenant, what did you do to my Viper?
我说引擎怎么失灵了呢
I wondered why the engine gave out.
我们得把支架拔♥出♥来♥ 拿个高升力来
We’re gonna have to pull the whole mounting. Get the high lift.
都不知道你是怎么把这玩意送上天的
I don’t know how you managed to fly this thing,
更别说怎么降落的了
much less land it.
我不是在想这些 普罗斯纳在哪儿
It’s not something I wanna think about now. Where’s Prosna?
他要是不把该死的常平架给定住
He’s gotta get that fraking gimbal locked or
我就让他屁♥股♥开花
I’ll have his ass.
他死了 长官 在大火中死的
He’s dead, sir. He died in the fire.
我们损失多少人 – 八十五名
How many did we lose? – Eighty-five.

Right.
中尉
Oh, Lieutenant–
不知道你听说了阿波罗没有 可…
I don’t know ifyou heard about Apollo, but–
听说什么
Heard what?

Right.
有莎伦的消息吗
Any word on Sharon?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你还好吗 上士
You okay, Chief?
上士
Chief?
回去工作
Get back to work.
三 二 一 发射 –
Three, two, one, launch.
无人驾驶飞机已部署好 开始发射信♥号♥♥
Drone deployed and transmitting.
现在他们能找到我们了吗?
Now they’ll come find us?
这周围有很多干扰 很多噪音
There’s a lot of interference around here. A lot of noise.
我的无线电用不了
Keeps my wireless from working.
但愿我发射的那个通讯装置
But hopefully, once that communications pod
在离这儿有一定距离后
I launched gets far enough away from here…
一艘殖民飞船会接收到信♥号♥♥ 然后来找我们
a Colonial ship will pick up the signal and start lookin’ for us.
卡布里卡上的人都死了吗
Is everyone on Caprica dead?
不知道
I don’t know.
我爸爸在殖民舰队里
My dad is in the Colonial fleet.
他们告诉我他失踪了
They told me he’s missing…
可我想他也死了
but I think he’s dead too.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
宝宝
Boxey.
你知道吗 我也是小时候父母双亡
You know something? Both my parents died when I was little too.
那你和谁住一起
Who do you live with?
和一艘名叫卡拉狄加飞船 上的人在一起
A bunch of other people on a ship called the Galactica.
你知道我喜欢你什么吗 盖尤斯
You know what I love about you, Gaius?
你是个幸存者
You’re a survivor.
仪盘呈绿色 飞船已做好(空间)跳跃的准备 长官
The board is green. The ship reports ready to jump, sir.
那就带我们去雷格纳吧 上校
Then take us to Ragnar, Colonel.
盖塔中尉 – 是 长官
Lieutenant Gaeta. – Yes, sir?
执行(空间)跳跃
Execute the jump.
各甲板为即将进行的 超光速跳跃做准备
All decks prepare for immediate F.T.L. jump.
开始计时
The clock is running.

Ten…

nine…

eight…

seven…

six…

five…

four…

three…
二 – 我就讨厌这会儿
two… – I hate this part.

one.
跳跃
Jumping.
报告
Report.
进行定向
Taking a bearing now.
我们看来已在雷格纳停泊处
We appear to be in geosynchronous
正上方的对地同步轨道上
orbit directly above the Ragnar anchorage.
泰上校 – 长官
Colonel Tigh. – Sir?
我们来把你的图表更新一下
Let’s update your chart for a course…
找一条直入暴风眼的航线
right down into the eye ofthe storm.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
注意 负责弹♥药♥库安全的军官 向作战信息中心报告
Attention, magazine safety officers. Report to C.I. C.
*殖民者一号♥* *距卡布里卡四小时*
阿波罗舰长
Captain Apollo?
有意思 –
That was fun.
看来有用
I think it worked.
你到底做了什么
What exactly did you do?
我只是用了…用了超光速推进器 去操纵能量感应器
I basically just used the– the hyperdrive to manipulate the energy coils.
我放出的…放出的电…
I put out– put out a big pulse of electro–
电磁脉冲肯定让核弹头失灵了
magnetic energy that must’ve disabled the warheads.

Oh–
我…我希望那样看起来像是一次核爆
I’m– I’m hoping that it looked like a nuclear explosion.
哦 是这样啊
Oh, so that’s what that was.
那… – 瞒过赛昂人了吗
So, uh– – Did it fool the Cylons?
不知道
I don’t know.
可…可要是没瞒过他们 现在他们就该在我们头上了
But if-if they weren’t fooled, then they’d be on top of us by now.
其他的战舰知道这小戏法吗
Does the rest ofthe fleet know about this trick?
不太可能 我们只在军事学院的时候随口说说 可…
I doubt it. It was just a theory we toyed with in war college. But–
可从未在军事演习中使用过
It never used to work during war games.
反正赛昂人都会看穿随之摧毁目标的
The Cylons would see right through it and destroy the targets anyway.
这时候就不要刨根问底了 只需说一句…
The lesson here is not to ask follow-up questions but simply to say…
感谢你 阿波罗舰长 救了我们的小命
“Thankyou, Captain Apollo, for saving our collective asses.”
不必客气
You’re welcome.
我可不可以请求… – 疏散客运飞船
Now, if I could suggest– – Evacuate the passenger liner…
在赛昂人醒悟之前离开这鬼地方
and get the hell out of here before the Cylons realize their mistake.
我完全同意 舰长
I’m right with you, Captain.
五秒钟内转向三点方向 – 五秒钟 是 长官
Five seconds to turn three. – Five seconds. Aye, sir.
转 – 舰首俯仰正一百八十度
And turn. – Bow pitch positive one half.
舰尾俯仰负九十度
Stern pitch negative one quarter.
舰首侧转负二百七十度
Bow yaw negative three-quarters.
进入电离层
Crossing into the ionosphere.
各位 要震荡一下了
All hands, be ready for some chop.
科波之主啊 听我述说
Lords of Kobol, hear my prayer.
把这些天来您儿女们 那些失落的灵魂带走
Take the souls ofyour sons and daughters lost this day…
特别是李-亚达玛 放入您的手中
especially that of Lee Adama, into your hands.
进行硬密封 –
And hard seal.
安全地硬密封了 长官
Hard seal secured, sir.
收到 长官 我们也进行了硬密封
Copy that, sir. We show hard seal as well.
去给我找些弹♥药♥ 上士
Go find me some bullets, Chief.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
好了 拿好装备 我们走
All right, get your gear. Let’s move out.
*雷格纳太空站弹♥药♥库*
好了 大家 利索点儿
All right, people, let’s be quick about this.
凯利 找点照明的东西 亮堂点 – 是 上士
Cally, find the genny, get some lights on in here. – Yes, Chief.
找到升降机 把它启动起来
Let’s find out where the lift is, get it fired up.
来 – 不好意思
Come on. – Excuse me.
我丈夫 他在杰米纳的殖民战舰上
My husband, he’s in the Colonial fleet in Geminon.
杰米纳的殖民战舰 好 我会看看能帮上什么忙
The Colonial fleet in Geminon. Okay, I’ll see what I can do.
走这边 – 杰米纳那边有什么消息吗
If you’ll head right this way. – Have you heard anything of Geminon?

Come on.
舰长 我只剩两个通讯装置了 长官 就这么多了
Captain, I’ve got two communication pods left, sir, but that’s it.
没减幅振荡变压器 没无人驾驶飞机 没指向标 什么都没有
No jiggers, no drones, no markers, nothing.
至少你还有电子随从
Well, at least you’ve still got your electronic suite.
我的那个破飞机都从一开不到二
That old crate of mine can barely navigate from “A” to “B.”
是那破飞机救了你的命 长官
That old crate may have saved your life, sir.
为什么 – 巨毒新星七号♥
How’s that? – The Viper Mark Sevens–
像是赛昂人手指一按 就让他们全瘫痪了似的
the Cylons shut them down like they threw a switch or something.
我到处都听说这样的报告
And I’ve been hearing reports like that from all over.
身经百战的那些战机
The only fighters that are having any
不是破旧了就是需要大修了
success at all are either old or in need of some major overhaul.
是他吗 – 恩
Is that him? – Yeah.
但愿他值得
Hope he’s worth it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!