东法肯海姆
乔乔·贝茨勒
Jojo Betzler.
十岁
Ten years old.
今天 你将加入青年团的
Today, you join the ranks of the Jungvolk
一次非常特别的周末训练
in a very special training weekend.
训练会非常艰苦
It’s going to be intense.
但今天 你就是一个男人了
But today, you become a man.
我发誓将我所有的精力和力量
I swear to devote all my energies and my strength
献给祖国的救世主 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
to the savior of our country, Adolf Hitler.
我愿意为他献上我的生命
I am willing and ready to give up my life for him.
愿上帝保佑我
So help me God.
这就对了
Yes, that’s right.
-乔乔·贝茨勒 你的头脑是 -蛇的头脑
– Now, Jojo Betzler, what is your mind? – Snake mind.
-乔乔·贝茨勒 你是身体是 -狼的身体
– And, Jojo Betzler, what is your body? – Wolf body.
-乔乔·贝茨勒 你的胆子是 -豹子的胆子
– Jojo Betzler, what is your courage? – Panther courage.
-乔乔·贝茨勒 你的灵魂是 -德国人的灵魂
– And, Jojo Betzler, what is your soul? – A German soul.
很好 你准备好了
Yeah, man. You’re ready.
阿道夫
Adolf.
我觉得我不行
I don’t think I can do this.
什么 你当然可以
Was? Of course you can.
没错 你身板子是有点弱 不受人待见
Sure, you’re a little bit scrawny and a bit unpopular
你都十岁了
and you can’t tie your shoelaces
连鞋带都不会系
even though you’re ten years old.
但你还是我认识的最棒的 最忠心的小纳粹
But you’re still the bestest, most loyal little Nazi I’ve ever met.
更别提你真的很帅气
Not to mention the fact you’re really good-looking.
所以 你要大胆走出去
So, you’re gonna get out there
你会过得很愉快的 好吗
and you’re gonna have a great time, okay?
-好 -这就对了 好了
– Okay. – That’s the spirit. Okay.
向我致敬
Heil me, man.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
什么 不够响亮
What? You can heil me better than that.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -不对…
– Heil Hitler. – No…
放开来 别过脑子
Just throw it away. Don’t even think about it.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -不对 你顾虑太多了
– Heil Hitler. – No, you’re overthinking it.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
“希塔勒”万岁
Heil “Hitterler.”
希塔勒是谁 你会说德语吗
Who’s “Hitterler?” Do you even speak German?
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
万岁不是这样说的 应该这样 万岁
That’s not a heil. This is a heil. Heil!
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler! – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler!
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!
-对了 你学会了 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁…
– That’s it. You’ve got it. – Heil Hitler…
-祝今天愉快 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Have a great day! – Heil Hitler!
你会是最棒的 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
You’re gonna be the best. Heil Hitler!
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -你可以的 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler! – You can do it. Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! – Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
Komm, gib mir deine Hand – The Beatles
♪ Oh, komm doch, komm zu mir ♪
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
♪ Du nimmst mir der verstand ♪
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.
♪ Oh, komm doch, komm zu mir ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Oh, du bist so schön ♪
♪ Schön wie ein diamant ♪
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.
♪ Ich will mit dir gehen ♪
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 约克 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁 乔乔
– Heil Hitler, Yorki. – Heil Hitler, Jojo.
你准备好度过有史以来最棒的周末了吗
Are you ready for the best weekend ever?
准备好了
Yes, I am.
咱们走
Let’s go.
♪ Das war noch nie bei einer anderen ♪
♪ Einmal so, Einmal so ♪
♪ Einmal so ♪
♪ Oh, du bist so schön ♪
♪ schön wie ein diamant ♪
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
♪ Ich will mit dir gehen ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
♪ Komm, gib mir deine hand ♪
万岁 万岁 万岁
Heil! Heil! Heil!
乔乔兔
大伙 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler, guys.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
欢迎参加希♥特♥勒♥青年团周末训练
Jungvolk, welcome to the Hitlerjugend training weekend.
在这里 你们将成长为大人
In which we will make men and women of you all.
我是克伦森多夫上尉
My name is Captain Klenzendorf.
你们可以叫我克上尉
You may call me Captain K.
克上尉
Captain K.
好了 这位是芬克尔下级军官
Ja. And this is Sub-Officer Finkel.
这位是福来林·拉姆
This is Frülein Rahm.
大家好 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler, everyone.
简单介绍一下我自己 我是谁
So a little about me. Who am I?
我为什么来跟一群乳臭未干的小不点训话
And why am I here talking to a bunch of little titty-grabbers
而不是带领我的人战死沙场
instead of leading my men into battle towards glorious death?
问得好
Great question.
我在大落败行动中
I’ve asked it myself
遭遇了一场完全可以避免的敌军袭击
every day since Operation Screw Up
失去了一只完好的眼睛
where I lost a perfectly good eye in
自那以后我每天都这么问自己
a totally preventable enemy attack.
我的上级是这么说的
And according to my superiors,
你需要两只眼睛才能在战争中起作用
you need two eyes to be a meaningful part of the war effort.
有两只眼睛的人能做到这个吗
Can two-eyed people do this?
-老天 -接下来的两天中
– Jesus. – Over the next two days,
你们这些小鬼将会体验到
you little critters will get to experience
伟大的德国♥军♥队每天都会经历的事
some of the things that the mighty German army goes through every day.
即便看上去局面对我国很不利
And even though it would appear our country’s on the back foot
而且我们也真的无望赢得这场战争的胜利
and there really isn’t much hope in us winning this war,
很显然 我们做得还不错
apparently we’re doing just fine.
不管怎样 我们给所有人都发了
Anyway. You boys have all been issued
一把德国青年团匕♥首♥
with your Deutsches Jungvolk daggers.
这些匕♥首♥是非常特别且昂贵的武器
These are very special and expensive weapons.
千万别搞丢了
You should never be without them.
还有别捅伤自己人
And don’t try to stab each other.
不准捅人
No stabbing!
不准捅人
No stabbing.
这是你们迈上成长道路的第一步
This is your first step towards being men.
今天男生将参与
Today you boys will be involved
行军 刺刀演习
in such activities as marching, bayonet drills,
扔手榴弹 挖洞 看地图 防毒
grenade-throwing, trench-digging, map-reading, gas defense,
伪装 埋伏技术
camouflage, ambush techniques,
作战演习 开枪以及爆破此类的活动
war games, firing guns, and blowing stuff up.
女生则会练习重要的女性职责
The girls will practice important womanly duties
例如处理伤口 整理床铺
such as dressing wounds, making beds,
还有学习如何受孕
and learning how to get pregnant.
我为德国生了十八个孩子
I’ve had 18 kids for Germany.
这年头当女孩多么美好啊
Such a great year to be a girl.
好了 开始吧
All right. Let’s get to it.
冲啊
Come on.

Go!
我的老天爷
God help me.
I Don’t Wanna Grow Up – Tom Waits
♪ Well, when I’m lyin’ in my bed at night ♪
♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
♪ Nothin’ ever seems to turn out right ♪
♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪
三 二 一 卍字
Three, two, one, swastika!
♪ How do you move in a world of fog
♪ That’s always changing things ♪
加油 使劲 加油
Come on! Pull it! Come on!
♪ Makes me wish that I could be a dog ♪
♪ Well, when I see the price that you pay ♪
♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪
♪ I don’t ever want to be that way ♪
♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪
♪ Seems like folks turn into things ♪
♪ That they’d never want ♪
-了结了它 -不 别
– Now finish him. – Don’t, no, no!
♪ The only thing to live for is today ♪
-獠牙 -獠牙 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!