Yes.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
爸爸 振作点
Hold on, Papa.
我马上就回来了
I’m on my way.
带着它吧
Take it with you
这样你可以回忆一下这里
so you’ll always have a way to look back
希望你记得我
and remember me.
谢谢你能谅解他对我的重要
Thank you for understanding how much he needs me.
主人
Well, Your Highness,
这每一件事情都进行得很顺利
I must say everything is going just swimmingly.
我知道你是绝对没有问题的
I knew you had it in you.
我让她走了
I let her go.
是的 是的 那太好了
Yes, yes. Splen…
你 什么
You what?
你怎么能这样做呢
How could you do that?
我不得不
I had to.
但 但 为什么呢
Yes, but… Why?
因为我爱她
Because… I love her.
他做了什么
He did what?
没错 他答应让她走了
Yes. I’m afraid it’s true.
她要走吗
She’s going away?
就只差那么一点点了
But he was so close.
不管怎么说
After all this time,
他终于学会了怎么去爱人
he’s finally learned to love.
那咒语是不是
That’s it, then.
就应该解开了
That should break the spell.
还是没用的
But it’s not enough.
贝儿也得爱他才行啊
She has to love him in return.
这一切都太迟了
Now it’s too late.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
他们回来了
Ooh. They’re back.
贝儿
Belle?
没事了 爸爸 我回来了
It’s all right, Papa. I’m home.
我以为再也看不见你了
I thought I’d never see you again.
我好想你啊
I missed you so much.
那野兽
But the Beast?
你怎么逃出来的
Did you… how did you escape?
我不是逃走的 爸爸
I didn’t escape, Papa.
他让我走的
He let me go.
那只可怕的野兽
That horrible beast?
他现在不一样了 爸爸
But he’s different now, Papa.
他改变了好多哦
He’s changed somehow.
一个偷渡客啊
Oh. A stowaway.
小家伙
Why, hello there, little fella.
真没想到还能再看见你
Didn’t think I’d see you again.
贝儿 你为什么要走
Belle, why’d you go away?
你不喜欢我们了吗
Don’t you like us anymore?
阿齐 我当然喜欢
Oh, Chip, of course I do.
可是因为
It’s just…
请问有事吗
May I help you?
我们是来接你父亲的
I’ve come to collect your father.
我父亲
My father?
小姐 你别担心
Don’t worry, Mademoiselle.
我们会好好照顾他的
We’ll take good care of him.
我父亲不是疯子
My father’s not crazy.
他像疯子一样胡说八道
He was raving like a lunatic.
我们都听到了 对不对
We all heard him, didn’t we?
不 我不准你们
No, I won’t let you.
-贝儿 -莫维斯
Belle? Maurice,
老头子 你再说一遍
tell us again, old man.
那个野兽有多大啊
Just how big was the beast?
它 它 很大
He was… I mean, he was… he was… enormous.
大概有八英尺
I-I’d say at least eight…
不 超过十英尺吧
No, more like ten feet.
他不疯 那谁才是疯子啊
Well, you don’t get much crazier than that.
是真的 真的
It’s true, I tell you.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
放开我
Let go of me.

No!
你们不能这么做
You can’t do this.
可怜的贝儿
Poor Belle.
你♥爸♥爸怎么会是个疯子啊
It’s a shame about your father.
你知道他没有疯的对不对
You know he’s not crazy, Gaston.
我倒是可以想想办法
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this…
帮你澄清这个误会
little misunderstanding.
-只要 -只要什么
If… If what?
只要你肯嫁给我
If you marry me.
-什么 -一个字 贝儿
What? One little word, Belle.
只要你肯说那一个字
That’s all it takes.
-休想 -随你便了
Never. Have it your way.
-贝儿 -放开我
Belle. Let go of me.
我可以证明我父亲不是疯子
My father’s not crazy and I can prove it.
让我看野兽
Show me the Beast.
他会伤人吗
Is it dangerous?
不会的 他从来没有伤过人
Oh, no, no, he’d never hurt anyone.
我知道他样子长得很可怕
Please, I know he looks vicious,
但是他很仁慈又绅士
but he’s really kind and gentle.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
如果我没猜错
If I didn’t know better
你看起来跟那个怪物好像很有感情啊
I’d think you had feelings for this monster.
他不是怪物 加斯顿
He’s no monster, Gaston.
你才是
You are.
我看这个女孩跟她爸爸一样疯了
She’s as crazy as the old man.
野兽会在夜里偷走你们的孩子
The Beast will make off with your children. He’ll come after them in the night.
-不会 -只有杀了他才安全
-No! -We’re not safe till his head is mounted on my wall.
我建议我们杀了他
I say we kill the Beast!
野兽不能让他活
We’re not safe until he’s dead
晚上他会来害人
He’ll come stalking us at night
要是让他吃掉孩子
Set to sacrifice our children
不如马上除掉他
To his monstrous appetite
他在小城出现
He’ll wreak havoc on our village
就会扰乱我们的生活
If we let him wander free
是我们该行动的时候
So it’s time to take some action, boys
请大家跟我来
It’s time to follow me
过沼泽 穿森林 走过黑暗 走过阴影
Through the mist, through the woods Through the darkness and the shadows
一个恶梦但却令我兴奋
It’s a nightmare, but it’s one exciting ride
祈求天指引我
Say a prayer, then we’re there
过了吊桥就是城♥堡♥
at the drawbridge of a castle
有个怪物一定要把他除掉
And there’s something truly terrible inside
是野兽 他可恶
It’s a beast, he’s got fangs,
危害人类
razor-sharp ones
他残暴 凶猛 没人性
Massive paws, killer claws, for the feast
他怒吼 他疯狂
Hear him roar, see him foam
但我们一定要杀掉他
But we’re not coming home
让他死 杀野兽
Till he’s dead, Good and dead, Kill the Beast!
不 我不准你们伤害他
No, I won’t let you do this.
假如你不跟我们一起 就是反对我们
If you’re not with us, you’re against us.
把那个老头带来
Bring the old man.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
我们也不会让你去通知那个野兽
We can’t have them running off to warn the creature.
放我们出去
Let us out!
现在要出发去抓那个野兽
We’ll rid the village of this beast.
谁愿意跟我一起去
Who’s with me?
燃火把 快上马
Raise your torch, mount your horse
带好武器勇敢向前冲
Screw your courage to the sticking place
我们让加斯顿来作领导
We’re counting on Gaston to lead the way
过沼泽 穿森林
Through the mist, through the wood
走过黑暗阴影
Where, within a haunted castle
有个怪物在那城♥堡♥
Something’s lurking that you don’t see every day
他是像山一样高大的野兽
It’s a beast, one as tall as a mountain
不休息直到他倒下去

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章泰山
下一篇文章幻想曲2000
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!