And every last inch of me’s covered with hair
勇敢坚强 加斯顿
No one hits like Gaston
聪明机智 加斯顿
Matches wits like Gaston
就连嚼烟草
In a spitting match,
也没人胜过加斯顿
nobody spits like Gaston
嚼烟草的功夫是无人能比
I’m especially good at expectorating
完美的加斯顿
Ptooey! Ten points for Gaston!
当我年少
When I was a lad
每天都最少吃四打蛋
I ate four dozen eggs
以帮助我的长大
Every morning to help me get large
而如今我长大要多吃一打
And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs
使我看起来像座高山
So I’m roughly the size of a barge
没人像你 加斯顿
No… one… Shoots like Gaston
百发百中 加斯顿
Makes those beauts like Gaston
百发百中 加斯顿
Makes those beauts like Gaston
穿着神气皮靴与众不同 加斯顿
Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston
我用美丽的鹿角来做成装饰
I use antlers in all of my decorating
我的偶像 加斯顿
My, what a guy, Gaston!
救命 请帮帮我
Help! Help! Someone help me!
-莫维斯 -我需要各位的帮助啊
Maurice? Please, please! I need your help.
他把她关在牢里了
He’s got her… He’s got her locked in the dungeon.
谁呀
Who?
贝儿 快去救她
Belle. We must go.
晚了就来不及了
N-Not a minute to lose.
说慢一点 莫维斯
Whoa! Slow down, Maurice.
谁把贝儿关在牢里了
Who’s got Belle locked in a dungeon?
野兽 一只可怕的怪物
A beast! A horrible, monstrous
野兽
beast.
-很大的野兽 -巨大的
Is it a big beast? Huge!
一张又大又丑的嘴
With a long ugly snout?
又丑又恐怖
Hideously ugly.
还有又利又尖的爪子
And sharp, cruel fangs?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
好吧 老头
All right, old man.
我们大家都会帮你的
We’ll help you out.
真的
You will?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you! Oh! Oh!
神经的莫维斯
Crazy old Maurice.
这老小子就是喜欢出这种洋相
He’s always good for a laugh.
神经的老莫维斯
Crazy old Maurice, hmm? Crazy old Maurice… hmm.
来富 我突然有个想法
Lefou, I’m afraid I’ve been thinking
-一定非常可怕 -没错
A dangerous pastime… I know
但那可怜老头是贝儿父亲
But that wacky old coot is Belle’s father
而他看起来像个白♥痴♥
And his sanity’s only so-so
现在我脑子不停在转动
Now the wheels in my head have been turning
一个计划浮现我脑海
Since I looked at that loony old man
因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家
See, I promised myself
因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家
I’d be married to Belle
这诺言马上就会实现
And right now, I’m evolving a plan
假如我能把她
If I…
行吗 然后我们就可以
Yes? Then we…
这她肯吗
No! Would she?
猜猜看我明白了
Guess! Now I get it!
我们走
Let’s go!
没人像你 加斯顿
No… one… Plots like Gaston
诡计最多 加斯顿
Takes cheap shots like Gaston
会用那卑劣手段只有你加斯顿
Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston
很快就能为他举办婚礼喜宴
So his marriage we soon will be celebrating
我的偶像 加斯顿
My, what a guy! Gaston!
难道就没有人肯帮我吗
Will no one help me?
谁呀
Who is it?
茶煲太太
Mrs. Potts, dear.
先喝杯热茶
I thought you might like a spot of tea.
你是 你是
But you’re… you’re a… Ooh!
小心
Careful.
怎么可能
This is impossible.
我知道 希望没吓到你
I know it is. But here we are.
妈妈 我说过她很漂亮的 对吧
I told you she was pretty, Mama, didn’t I?
好了 别说了
All right, Chip, now, that’ll do.
小心点 别洒了
Slowly now. Don’t spill.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要不要看我玩特技
Want to see me do a trick?
阿齐
Chip!
对不起
Oops. Sorry.
我觉得你是一位非常勇敢的女孩子
That was a very brave thing you did, my dear.
我们都是这么想的
We all think so.
但是我失去了我爸爸
But I’ve lost my father,
我的梦想 所有的一切
my dreams… everything.
开心一点
Cheer up, child.
事情总会好转的
It’ll turn out all right in the end.
放心吧
You’ll see. Oh, listen to me.
晚餐的时候你可以跟他好好地聊聊
Jabbering on while there’s a supper to get on the table.
阿齐
Chip!
拜拜
Bye.
好了
Well, now,
我们晚餐的时候该穿什么呢
what shall we dress you in for dinner?
让我看看柜子里有些什么衣服
Oh, let’s see what I got in my drawers.
真不好意思
Ooh! How embarrassing.
有了
Ah, here we are.
穿这件会让你看起来令人着迷
You’ll look ravishing in this one.
谢谢你的好意
That’s very kind of you,
可是我不会跟他一块儿吃晚餐的
but… I’m not going to dinner.
那怎么行
Oh, but you must.
小姐 晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
怎么这么久
What’s taking so long?
我跟她说过要她下来的
I told her to come down.
她为什么还不来
Why isn’t she here yet?
有点耐性嘛 主人
Oh, try to be patient, sir.
可怜她在一天之内失去了父亲跟自♥由♥
The girl has lost her father and her freedom, all in one day.
主人 你有没有想过
Master, have you thought
这个善良美丽的女孩也许会解开咒语
that perhaps this girl could be the one to break the spell?
我当然想过
Of course I have.
我又不是傻瓜
I’m not a fool.
好极了
Good!
你爱她 她也爱你
So, you fall in love with her, she falls in love with you
然后 咒语就解开了
and poof! The spell is broken.
我们就可以变回人类了
We’ll be human again by midnight.
这事不容易 需要时间啊
Ooh, it’s not that easy, Lumiere. These things take time.
但是玫瑰花已经开始凋谢了
But the rose has already begun to wilt.
没有用的 她那么美
Oh, it’s no use. She’s so beautiful,
我呢
and I’m… Well, look at me!
所以你要想办法让她了解你
Oh, you must help her to see past all that.
我不知怎么做
I don’t know how.
先把你凶恶的外表改一改
Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable.
站直了 像个绅士一样
Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman.
当她进来的时候
Ah, yes. When she comes in
给她一个礼貌愉快的笑容
give her a dashing, debonair smile.
快 笑给我看看
Come, come, show me the smile.
这样会吓着她的
But don’t frighten the poor girl.
以你的才智给她一个好印象
Impress her with your rapier wit.
而且要温柔
But be gentle.
多多赞美她
Shower her with compliments.
可是要有诚意
But be sincere.
最重要的还得要控制自己的脾气
And above all… You must control your temper!
她来了
Here she is!
晚安
Good evening.
她在哪里
Well, where is she?

Who? Oh.
那个女孩

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章泰山
下一篇文章幻想曲2000
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!