Come on and lift your glass
做我们的贵客
You’ve won your own free pass
请享用 别烦恼
To be our guest… If you’re stressed
尽情享受这晚餐
It’s fine dining we suggest…
请享用 小贵客
Be our guest, be our guest
请享用
Be our guest!
欢笑离去
Life is so unnerving
忽然人们不需要你
For a servant who’s not serving
没有灵魂的他不再完整
He’s not whole without a soul to wait upon
走开啦
Get off!
过去的那些美好时光
Ah, those good old days when we were useful
忽然间消失得无影踪
Suddenly, those good old days are gone
十年盼望等待
Ten years we’ve been rusting
得到的只有那尘埃
Needing so much more than dusting
希望有机会能让我们重生
Needing exercise, A chance to use our skills
寂寞地生活在城♥堡♥
Most days we just lay around the castle
无所事事
Flabby, fat and lazy
是你燃起我们活力
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!
小贵客 小贵客
It’s a guest, it’s a guest!
你出现带来生气和欢笑
Sakes alive, well, I’ll be blessed
酒已斟满 感谢上天
Wine’s been poured, and thank the Lord
我早把桌巾烫平
I’ve had the napkins freshly pressed
吃甜点 配热茶
With dessert, she’ll want tea
亲爱的 这样最美
And, my dear, that’s fine with me
当小茶杯开心地扭动
While the cups do their soft-shoeing
不停飞舞心情开朗
I’ll be bubbling, I’ll be brewing
水快开 把我身上污点洗干净
I’ll get warm, piping hot Heaven’s sake, is that a spot?
我们要给她好印象
Clean it up, we want the company impressed
你想要加多少
We’ve got a lot to do
是一勺或二勺
Is it one lump or two?
热诚欢迎请享用
For you, our guest
-小贵客 -小贵客
She’s our guest, She’s our guest
小贵客这一切都只为你
She’s our guest, She’s our guest
拜托 请小声一点
People, fun’s over, over here, line up…
在这十年没有任何人到这里来
It’s ten years since we’ve had anybody here And we’re obsessed
这佳肴和美食
With your meal, with your ease
是全都为你准备
Yes, indeed, we aim to please
当那烛光闪耀发亮
While the candlelight’s still glowing
我们歌♥声绝不会停
Let us help you, we’ll keep going
为你歌♥ 为你唱
Course… by… course, One by one
直到你说我饱了
Till you shout, “Enough, I’m done!”
我们会用歌♥声送你入梦乡
Then we’ll sing you off to sleep as you digest
今晚有我们陪伴
Tonight you’ll prop, your feet up
但你要先吃饱
But for now, let’s eat up
请享用 请享用
Be our guest, be our guest
请享用
Be our guest, Please be our guest!
好棒 唱得实在是太好了
Bravo! That was wonderful.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you,
小姐 表演得很好对不对
Mademoiselle. Good show, wasn’t it?
好了 各位
Yes, everyone.
天啊 看看几点了
My goodness, look at the time.
小姐 你该上♥床♥去睡觉了
Now it’s off to bed, off to bed.
我怎么睡得着呢
Oh, I couldn’t possibly go to bed now.
这是我在魔法城♥堡♥的第一晚啊
It’s my first time in an enchanted castle.
魔法
Enchanted!
谁说这城♥堡♥被施了魔法
Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?
是你 对不对
It was you, wasn’t it?
是我自己瞎猜的
I figured it out for myself.
如果可以的话 我想到处去看看
I’d like to look around, if that’s all right.
你想参观一下吗
Oh, would you like a tour?
等一下 等一下
Wait a second, wait a second.
这不是一个很好的建议
I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.
主人要是知道
We can’t let her go poking
让她乱走的话你跟我就惨啦
around in certain places, if you know what I mean.
也许你能带我参观
Perhaps you’d like to take me.
我相信你对这座城♥堡♥
I’m sure you know everything
一定非常了解
there is to know about the castle.
事实上 没错
Oh, well, actually, I, uh… Yes, I do.
它是由洛可可精心设计的
As you can see, the pseudo-facade was stripped away
虽然表面已经有些剥落
to reveal a minimalist rococo design.
至于天花板呢
Note the unusual inverted vaulted ceilings.
是新古典主义巴洛克风格的创作
This is yet another example of the late neoclassic baroque period.
就好像我常说的
And, as I always say
巴洛克风格最美
if it’s not baroque, don’t fix it.
我说到哪里了
Uh, where was I?
至于 没事
As you were.
不知道你有没有仔细注意
Now, then, if I may draw your attention to the flying buttresses
上面的那些柱子
above the…Uh, Mademoiselle?
-那上面有什么 -哪里
What’s up there? Where? There?
没什么 没什么好看的
Oh, nothing. Absolutely nothing of interest at all
西厢房♥又脏又乱 对不对
in the west wing. Dusty, dull, very boring.
那就是西厢房♥
Ah, so that’s the west wing.
好聪明
Nice going.
不知道他在那里藏了些什么
I wonder what he’s hiding up there?

Hiding?
主人没有藏任何东西
The master is hiding nothing.
那为什么不准去呢
Then it wouldn’t be forbidden.
也许你喜欢看看些别的
Perhaps, uh, Mademoiselle would like to
我们有很漂亮的壁毯 就挂在那边
We have exquisite tapestries dating all the way back to…
等等再说
maybe later.
你要不要去看看花♥园♥ 或 或图书馆
Th-The gardens or-or the-the-the-the library, perhaps.
你们有图书馆
You have a library?
是的 当然有
Yes, oh, indeed.
都是书
With books.
-好多的书 -像山一样高
Scads of books! Mountains of books!
就跟田一样地广
Forests of books!
-整齐的 -排好的
-Cascades! -Longboats!
数不尽的书
Swamps of books!
你一辈子都看不完的书
More books than you’ll ever be able to read in a lifetime.
各式各样的书
Books on every subject ever studied,
世界各国的名著
by every author
世界各国的名著
by every author
谁准你到这来的
Why did you come here?
对 对不起
I’m… I’m sorry.
我警告过你不准来这的
I warned you never to come here.
我没有恶意
I didn’t mean any harm.
你知道你会弄坏什么吗
Do you realize what you could have done?!
求求你 别这样
Please, stop.

Get out!

No!

Get… out!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
不管我答应过什么
Promise or no promise
我都要离开这里
I can’t stay here another minute.
不 小姐 别走
Oh, no, wait, please.
你别走啊
Please wait.
来 把手给我
Here now. Oh, don’t do that.
我帮你擦擦
Just hold still.
好痛
That hurts!
如果你不乱动就不会那么痛了
If you’d hold still, it wouldn’t hurt as much!
都是你跑走才害得我受伤的
Well, if you hadn’t have run away this wouldn’t have happened!
要不是你吓我我才不会跑走呢
If you hadn’t frightened me, I wouldn’t have run away!
你不应该到西厢房♥去
Well, you shouldn’t have been in the west wing!
你才应该学学控制自己的脾气
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
忍♥着些
Now hold still.
这会有一点点刺痛
This might sting a little.
对了
By the way,
谢谢你刚才救了我
thank you. For saving my life.
不客气
You’re welcome.
通常在晚上我是不会离开疯人院的
I don’t usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night
可是你说这趟很值得来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章泰山
下一篇文章幻想曲2000
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!