当嘶鸣的群鸟逃离阴霾天际时…
众人沉寂无言…
我的血因等待而沉痛 –梅萨•塞利莫维奇
米曹•曼彻夫斯基作品
暴雨将至
一个三部曲故事
主演:凯特琳•卡特利吉 拉德•赛贝吉耶
格雷戈尔•科林& 露宾娜•米特维斯卡
苍蝇满天飞,要下雨了
It’s going to rain. The flies are biting.
来吧
Come on.
该启程了
It’s time.
那边已经在下雨了
It’s already raining over there.
我一个人说意义不大,柯瑞
This conversation is too one-sided, Kiril.
雨水的味道好浓重
It smells of rain.
雨天打雷最让我担忧…
Thunder always gives me a jolt.
担心闪电会击中人
I fear they’ve begun shooting here too.
干掉他,忍♥者龟
Ninja Turtle! Kill him!
别乱跑,孩子们
Hey, children.
时间不逝,圆圈不圆
Time never dies. The circle is not round.
我本想像你那样许个默誓
I nearly took a vow of silence like you.
但此番美景却不由让我吐露心声
But this heavenly beauty merits words.
故事一:言语
子弹给我
Bullets!
愿主保佑
God help us.
晚安,孩子
Good night, son.
愿天主与我们同在
God be with us.
求求你不要打我
Don’t hit me, please.
别赶我出去
Don’t give me away.
说话呀,你哑巴了?
Speak to me. Are you mute?
你不会说阿尔巴尼亚语?
You don’t speak Albanian.
我不会说马其顿语
I don’t speak Macedonian.
柯瑞
Kiril.
你怎么在这儿?
What are you doing here?
有事么?
What is it?
在散步? 好的,我要上个厕所
A midnight stroll? All right, I need a piss too.
要去就快去吧,柯瑞
Come on, Kiril.
你还愣着干嘛?
What are you doing there?
时候不早的了
I haven’t all night.
我叫萨米娜
My name is Zamira.
你是个好人
You are good.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你,神父
Thank you, Father.
神父
Father.
怎么了,米特尔? -我们在找一个阿尔巴尼亚女孩
Well, Mitre? – We’re looking for an Albanian girl.
她杀了我的兄弟
She killed our brother.
愿主安息他的灵魂
God rest his soul.
愿主安息他的灵魂
God rest his soul.
孩子们说她藏在这里
The children say she’s hiding here.
这里只有波斯尼亚来的回♥教♥徒难民
We’ve only had refugees from Bosnia, Muslims.
在天主眼中人皆平等
We’re all equal in God’s eyes.
还记得回♥民♥教规么? -神父,你是我们一员
Remember five centuries of Muslim rule? – Father, you are one of us.
把那个女孩交出来 -修道院里没有这女孩
Give us the Albanian. – There is no girl in my monastery.
我们要搜搜看 -不行
We’ll search it. – No.
我们一定要搜
We must!
以牙还牙,血债血偿
An eye for an eye. Bad blood.
我不答应
Turn the other cheek. – We have.
到外面等着
Wait outside.
你们有谁见过她吗?
Has anyone seen her?
没有,神父
No, Father.
我只想知道她是否在这里
I just want to know if she’s here.
知道的话 我们会马上通告您的,神父
We would have told you at once, Father.
猫咪…
Kitty, kitty.
猫咪…
Kitty, kitty.
没人么?
No one?
柯瑞,你在这儿 有碰到过一个女孩吗?
Father Kiril. Have you seen a girl here?
我们见过肯定会告诉您的 欺瞒可是罪过
We would have told you. It’s a sin.
就是说她不在这里了 对么,柯瑞?
So she’s not here, is she, Father Kiril?
看吧
Have a look.
天主眼下无所隐藏 -原谅我,神父
God sees everything. – Forgive us, Father.
但愿如此吧
Might is right.
我们不会为难你的
We won’t do anything to you.
等我们找到她,她就知道后悔了
But when we find her, she’ll be sorry.
我们会割了她的喉…
We’ll cut her throat first, then –
米特尔
Mitre.
米特尔 -怎么样?
Mitre! – Tell me.
楼下没发现
She’s not downstairs.
楼上是什么?
What’s upstairs?
柯瑞修士的房♥间
Father Kiril’s cell.
请吧,神父
Come on.
你不能这样做,米特尔
You shouldn’t do this, Mitre.
这也是为你好,神父
For your own good, Father.
请吧
Come on.
史托,别让任何人离开
Stojan, make sure no one leaves.
这里什么都没有
There’s nothing here, children.
擅闯圣地是有罪的
This is a sin.
血债血偿,我们要宰了那个臭婊♥子♥
An eye for an eye. Albanian whore.
史托,搜床底
Stojan, under the bed.
就算她躲到天边 我们都要把她挖出来
We’ll find her, even if she hides in America.
妈的!
Damn!
找死!
How dare you!
你是不是在这里藏了回♥教♥徒? 快说
So you’re hiding a Muslim in God’s house. Speak.
柯瑞两年没说话了
Kiril hasn’t spoken for two years.
他发了默誓
He took a vow of silence.
他是哑巴还是聋子?
Mute? Deaf, too?
够了!
Stop!
混帐!
Quiet!
我在外面等你们
I’ll wait for you outside.
*我是黑暗克星
“I am the dark pest!”
好运没法挡
the woman was saying.
给我点酒
Oh, a bottle!
还差我一张…!
Give me the second one. Give me the second one!
知道他怎么说么?
And you know what he says?
给我来点酒 -你找抽的吧?
Give me some brandy. – I’ll slap you!
快看哪
Look at that thing.
贾斯,你个笨蛋
Trajce, the fool.
咱们去玩玩他的枪吧 -他是疯子,他会开枪打你的
Let’s get his gun. – He’s crazy. He’ll shoot you.
能给我摸摸么?
Can I hold it?

Here.
快跑!
Run!
快跑!
Run!
我走过死亡阴影的山谷…
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…
我无惧邪魔
I will fear no evil…
因主与我同在
for thou art with me.
你真令我们失望
Shame on you.
我否认你修士的资格…
Deny thy father…
否认你的教名
and refuse thy name.
祝你们俩好运
Good luck to you both.
谢谢你,神父
Thank you, Father.
原谅我
Forgive me.
猫咪…
Kitty, kitty.
猫咪…
Kitty, kitty.
开枪,兄弟,快开枪
Shoot, cousin. Shoot.
我们去史科普找我哥哥
We’ll go to my brother in Skopje.
他会帮我们的
He will help us.
然后再去伦敦找我叔叔
Then to my uncle in London.
他是个很有名的摄影师
He’s a famous photographer.
我听不懂你的话
I don’t understand you.
没人会找到你的,没有人
No one will find you. No one.
你听不懂我的话,对么?
You don’t understand me, do you?
没有人
No one.
爷爷
Grandpa.
贱♥货♥
Whore.
你个不要脸的贱♥货♥
Christian scum!
爷爷
“Grandpa.”
你昨天跑去哪了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!