-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Very nice meeting you. -And you.
你一定要和我们坐在一起 我的朋友
You must sit with us, my friends.
我们有很多事情需要讨论
We have much to discuss.
我同意
I agree.
让男人们自己去谈吧 不介意我们离开一会吧
Let’s let the men talk. Would you two excuse us for a moment?
真遗憾 没有你们的陪伴我们会失去很多快乐
Regretfully, we shall yield the pleasure of your company to others.
我也是 伊芙
I shall yield, too.
好的 祝你有番快乐的谈话
Yes. Well, you have a nice chat.
我们应该经常在一起交换我们的想法
Shouldn’t we get together more often to exchange our thoughts?
现在到处都是谣言 莱曼
It’s strictly at the rumor stage now, Lyman.
-还有些事在到处传波 -一些很严重的事
-But there’s something in the wind. -Something rather big in the wind, I’d say.
那么究竟是谁的资料被破坏了
So whose files were destroyed?
中♥央♥情报局的还是联邦调查局的
The ClA’s or the FBl’s?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我的朋友 你会发现我们之间的距离并不大
You may find, my friend, that we are not so far from each other.
并不大
Not so far.
我们之间的距离并不大
We are not so far from each other.
你看u3000我们的凳子几乎碰在一起了
Our chairs are almost touching.
好啊
Bravo.
是的u3000我们的凳子几乎碰在一起了
Our chairs are indeed almost touching.
而且我们希望保留住这些席位 是吗
And we want to remain seated on them, correct?
我们不希望他们被下面的人夺走 对吧
We don’t want them snatched out from under us, am I right?
因为如果一个人走了 别的人也会离开的
Because, if one goes, the other goes.
然后就…一个个…一个个…
And then boom-boom and boom-boom.
他们想要为他的背景掩饰些什么呢
What is it about his background that they’re trying to cover up?
犯罪前科记录 颠覆组织成员
A criminal record? A membership in a subversive organization?
也许是同性恋
Homosexual, perhaps.
他告诉我当他还是个孩子的时候就住在那里了
He told me that he had been living there since he was a child…
像一个园丁那样工作
…working as a gardener.
他给我们看了一间仓库里的房♥间 说他就住在那里
He showed us a room in the garage, where he said he stayed, and…
当然 我并不相信这些 但他为什么要演戏呢
…well, I didn’t really believe him, of course, but why the act?
告诉我
Tell me…
你曾经读过克里利夫的寓言吗
…do you, by any chance, enjoy Krylov’s fables?
我这样问你是因为你和克里利夫
Now, I ask you that because there is something…
有相像的地方
…Krylovian about you.
你这么认为吗
Do you think so?
我肯定你知道克里利夫
I believe that you know Krylov.
所以你知道苏联的克里利夫 对吗
So, you know your Krylov in Russian, do you?
恕我坦白的说 我曾经一直怀疑他的观点
I must confess, I had suspected as much all along.
对不起 但你能再告诉我一遍你的名字吗
Excuse me, but would you tell me your name again?
一个美国式的幽默呵
A dash of American humor.
维拉德米亚·格拉芬诺
Vladimir Skrapinov.
那真是个好名字
That’s a very nice name.
你的也是阿 昌西·格达那
And yours, Chauncey Gardiner.
那个死去的老人对一些高阶金融人士来说
He must have been involved on some major financial level…
一定是个举足轻重的人物
…with the deceased.
-谁 -詹宁斯先生
-With who? -Mr. Jennings.
但我们的公♥司♥却没有任何相关的记录
But our firm has no record of any such transactions.
你刚才和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使把酒言欢 你知道吗
You had the Russian ambassador eating right out of your hand. You know that?
我不知道你还会说俄语 这是令人难以置信
I didn’t know you spoke Russian. It’s incredible.
现在的时代会说俄语真的是十分有用
It is extremely useful to speak Russian today.
他还精通别的语言吗
Are you proficient in other languages?
他是非常谦虚的 凯夫瑞迪大使
He’s so modest, Ambassador Gaufridi.
他从来不炫耀他的造诣
He just never advertises his accomplishments.
也许你该和某些人谈谈
Maybe you should talk to somebody, darling.

No.
那不会有任何作用
No, that wouldn’t do any good.
你好 罗德纳 你好吗
Hello, Ronald. How are you?
-还不错 -那太好了 我也很好
-Just fine. -Good. I am fine, too.
-好的 -是啊 我们都很好
-Good. -Yes. We’re fine.
是啊 不错
Yeah, fine.
我的总编和我想知道您愿不愿意为我们写一本书
My editors and I have been wondering if you’d consider writing a book for us.
关于你的政♥治♥哲学 你认为怎么样
Something about your political philosophy. What do you say?
-我不会写 -当然不用你动笔 我们可以 就今天
-I can’t write. -Of course not. Who can, nowadays?
我连给自己的孩子写张明信片都有问题
I have trouble writing a postcard to my children.
知道吗 我们可以给您六位数的预付款
Look, we can give you a six-figure advance.
我们会提供给您一位很好的代笔者和校对人员
I’ll provide you with the very best ghost writer, proofreaders….
-我不能读书 -当然 我们不能
-I can’t read. -Of course, you can’t.
现在没人有时间去读书了
No one has the time.
我们要了解事情 就去看电视
We glance at things, we watch television.
我喜欢看电视
I like to watch TV.
我肯定你喜欢 没有人阅读了
I’m sure you do. No one reads.
他很 很性感
He’s very, very sexy.
别让我一个人和他待太久
Don’t leave me alone with him for too long.
你是说 他向你展示过他的花♥园♥
You say, he showed you his garden.
是的 他告诉我们那是他的 他带我们穿过那里
Well, he said it was his. He walked us through it.
我知道了
I see.
富兰克林先生我必须要求你和海瑟女士
Mr. Franklin, I must ask you and Ms. Hayes…
对格达那先生的事严格保密
…to keep this incident with Mr. Gardiner strictly to yourselves.
我们不知道他有多棘手
There’s no telling what he could have been involved in.
也许这是件极其机密的事件
It may be an extremely confidential matter.
请不要对任何人说一个字
Please, not a word.
当然 医生 我明白了
Of course, Doctor. I understand.
很好
Fine.
-非常谢谢你 -当然 我很乐意能帮上忙
-Thank you very much. -Certainly. Glad to be of help.
我听说他能说八种语言
I heard he speaks eight languages.
而且对每一样事情都很拿手
And on top of everything else,
在医学领域 他有在政♥治♥领域中一样高的地位
holds a degree in medicine as well as law.
那是真的吗 伊芙
Isn’t that true, Eve?
我不知道 参议员 但这些再也不会令我吃惊了
I don’t know, Senator, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
他是非常有魅力的
He’s very attractive.
不是吗
Isn’t he?
你知道 在华盛顿我还从来没见过你这样的人
You know, I’ve never met anyone like you in Washington before.
是的 我一辈子都在这里
Yes, I’ve been here all my life.
真的
Really?
那我这一生中你都在哪里呢
And where have you been all my life?
告诉我 格达那先生
Tell me, Mr. Gardiner…
你…和男人做过爱吗
…have you ever had sex with a man?
不 没有
No. I don’t think so.
我们现在就可以上楼去…
We could go upstairs right now.
楼上有电视吗
Is there a TV upstairs?
我喜欢看
I like to watch.
你喜欢看
You like to watch?
是的
Yes.
你在这等着 我去找沃伦来
You wait right here. I’ll go get Warren.
是我的问题吗
Is it me?
-我该做点什么吗 -不用 甜心 什么都不用
-ls it something I’ve done? -No, sweetheart, it’s not….
不 不是
No, it’s….
不是你的问题
It’s not you.
这种事从来没发生过 当你还是个参议员的时候
This never happened when you were a senator.
不关那个的事 我只是…
It’s not that, it’s just that l….
是的 凯夫曼 怎么回事
Yeah, Kaufman, what is it?
中♥央♥情报局的或者是联邦调查局
The ClA or the FBl…
-销毁了格达那的资料 -为什么
-…destroyed Gardiner’s files. -What? Why?
-两个机构都不承认 -好的
-Neither agency will admit to a thing. -All right.
叫鲍尔温和亨尼卡塔到这来 我就下来
Get Baldwin and Honeycutt over here. I’ll be right down.
我感觉和你好亲近
I feel so close to you.
我感到很安全
I feel safe.
本也知道我对你的感觉 他是接受这些的
Ben understands my feelings for you, by the way, and he accepts them.
本是非常贤明的
Ben is very wise.
或者是第三种情况 这个人的资料被销毁了
Or thirdly, the man’s files have been destroyed.
-现在我需要答案 -格达那不是外国派来的间谍
-Now, I’d like some answers. -Gardiner’s not a foreign agent.
有十六个国家在调查他
There are now 16 countries investigating the man.
我知道了
I see.
那第三个问题呢
What about the third question?
要销毁一个人过去的一切有可能吗
Is it possible to erase all traces of a man?
非常困难 先生
Highly unlikely, sir.
事实上 如果有人有能力
In fact, the boys around the Bureau feel…
做到这一切
…that the only one capable of pulling this off…
他也不一定属于FBI
…would be an ex-FBl man.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章龙虾
下一篇文章酷毙了
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!