爸 你知道我刚才看到了什么
Daddy, you know what I saw?
是最奇异的事情
It’s the most fantastic thing.
快来看
Come look.
我的儿子
My son.
儿子 我真的很忙
Look, son, I’m really busy…
但是要你知道我需要什么吗
but I’ll tell you what I do need.
我需要的是好运
I need some good luck.
好了
Okay?
好运先生
Okay, Mr. Lucky, I think it’s time…
我们来分战利品
we divvy up the loot.
看看这些东西 今晚真精彩
Look at all of these things. What a night!
你觉得这个如何 这很好呀 我要这些
What do you think of this? This is pretty. I better take those.
试试看 是好东西吧
Try that. isn’t that pretty?
我要把这个收好 这是好东西
I better keep that. That’s pretty nice.
我最好拿这个 你还太小了
I think I’d better take that. Let me see.
你不能拿这个
No, you shouldn’t have that.
我最好拿这个 你还太小了
I better take that. You’re a little too young for that.
看看这个手表 我拿这个
Oh, look at that watch. I better take that.
这个表不错
That’s a pretty watch.
我应该用别的刀了
I think it’s about time I got myself another knife…
所以我给你这把刀
so I oughta give you this.
你永远不会知道何时要用到
You never know when a knife might come in handy.
你要金子吗 有很多金子
You want some gold? There’s lots of gold.
你知道的
You know…
我想这是这里最有价值的东西
I’ll bet this is the most valuable piece here.
这是比塞佛思马
It’s Bucephalus…
是亚力山大大帝的爱马
the magic horse of Alexander the Great.
在很久以前 国王本来要杀了比塞佛思马
A long time ago, this king was going to kill Bucephalus…
因为他太野了 国王没有办法骑这匹马
because he was so wild the king couldn’t ride him.
他把比塞佛思马 带到一个大广场
He had Bucephalus brought into a big arena
人们从四面八方而来
and people came from all around…
大家都想看从未见过
’cause they wanted to see this horse…
最壮硕又黑又漂亮的骏马
that was the biggest and blackest and strongest…
又漂亮的骏马
the most beautiful horse that ever was.
飞利浦亲王就跟手下说 国王菲利普走出去
King Phillip goes walking out there…
他正确的看着他的人
and he looked right at his men.
他说 杀了那匹马
He said, “Kill that horse.”
就在此时突然从群众有人喊着
Just then, a voice called out from the crowd.
我可以骑这匹马
It said, “I can ride that horse.”
大家都在问是谁说的
Everybody looked around. They said, “Who said that?”
他们看着 他是一个小孩
They looked over, and it was a kid…
身高年纪都和你一样
just about your size, just about your age.
飞利浦亲王说
And King Phillip looked over and he said…
孩子 如果你骑得了
“Son, if you can ride that horse…
你可以骑那匹马 嗯
you can have that horse.” Hmm?
所以亚力山大就走进广场
So Alexander walked out into the big arena…
比塞佛思马站在广场中♥央♥
and standing in the middle of the arena was Bucephalus.
又大又强壮
He was big, and he was strong…
他的前蹄一直在跺地
and he was pawing the ground.
眼睛充满怒火
And there was fire in his eyes…
鼻子一直在吐气
and there was smoke coming out of his nose…
它又
and he went
亚力山大走过去
Alexander walked up…
很快的跳上马背
and quick as a cat he jumped up on his back…
他抓长长马鬃
and grabbed that long black mane…
然后像闪电般的飞去
and away they went just like lightning.
它跃过群众
They jumped right over the crowd, all the way over the stand…
然后奔驰到山丘
and went riding out over the hill.
大家在惊叹
Everybody said,”Whew.”
鼻子一直在吐气
Smoke coming out of his nose!
眼睛充满怒火
And fire in his eyes.
这是我所听到的故事
Fire in his e yes.Well, that’s the way I heard the story.
拿去 我要你把这个收起来
Here. I want you to have this.
这是小马
Bucephalus.
爸爸
Dad?
爸 发生什么事
Dad, What’s going on?
噢 Akd
Ow!Akd
艾立克 过来
Alec, come here!
别紧张 我们会没事的
Just take it easy. We’ll be okay.
发生什么事 我不知道 穿上这个
What’s happening? I don’t know. Put this on.
来帮我弄这个 快点 把救生衣穿上
Help me with this. Come here, son. Put this life vest on.
没问题的 把下面扣好
It’s okay. Tie the bottom.
把下面扣好
Tie the bottom. Ow!
我们出去看看
Let’s get out of here.
抓住这个栏干
Hang on to that rail!
呆在这里
Stay right there!
待在这里 我马上回来
Right there! I’ll be back.
不要动
Stay there!
我要帮这些人 不要走开
I’m going to go help. Don’t move! Hang on!
救命 艾立克
” Alec Hep Hey, Alec!
爸爸
Dad!
救命
Help!
爸爸
Dad!
艾立克
Alec!
爸爸
Dad!
艾立克
Alec!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!

Aah!

Hey! Hey!
它救了我一命
He saved my life.
我不能把它留在这岛上
I can’t leave the island without him.
它会死在这里的
He’ll die without me.
黑神驹
Black!
黑神驹
Black!
让我走
Let me go!
黑神驹 快
Black,come on!
黑神驹
Black!
献给艾立克雷森的诗
“Ode to Alec Ramsey.
我想我从未见过
I think that I shall never see…
像艾立克雷森一样勇敢的男孩
a boy as brave as Alec Ramsey.
又饥又渴 恐惧又伤痛
Hunger and thirst and fear and pain…
他活着因为他内心有目标
he lived because his heart had aim.
一匹像黑神驹陪他
A horse as black as night to day…
野兽 上帝
a beast, a god…
是神的化身伴着他
with whom he did stay.
他们睡在沙滩上 与海洋玩耍
They slept on the sand and played in the ocean…
愉快奔驰在小岛上
and rode over the island in a singular motion.
现在 他坐在此 一个英雄
Now here he sits, a hero among boys…
一匹充满爱的马
with the love of a horse…
胜过一切的玩具
much more than mere toys.”
我很高兴我的儿子安全回来了
I’m very happy to have my son back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真希望你也有救他父亲回来
I wish you could have saved his father too.
你真是一匹好马
You’re kind of a pretty horse.

Aah!

Aah!
黑神驹 不
Black, no!

No!
黑神驹 回来
Black,come back!
艾立克
Alec!

Whoa!

Wow!
我有看到一匹黑♥马♥跑过去
Yes, I saw a black horse! He ran thataway!
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Hey!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
一切 一切
Everything. ‘Everything “?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!