-没有 效果肯定特别棒 -住手
– No, it’ll be incredible. – Stop it!
绝对逼真 相信我 相信我
It’ll be so real. Trust me, trust me.
住手 迈克
Cut it out, Mike.
-相信我 -放开我 我说真的 迈克
– Trust me, trust me. – Get off! I’m serious, Mike.
别叫我迈克 叫我梅尔 梅尔
Don’t call me Mike, call me Mel, Mel.
-放开 -好 就让我…
– Get off! – Okay, just let me…
特里 特里
Terri! Terri!
别停 不 莱斯利 亲我
Don’t stop. No, Lesley, don’t stop. Kiss me.
-不要 -快亲我 亲我
– No! – Come on, kiss me, kiss me.
-特里 我知道你在里面 -放开我 放开
– Terri, I know you’re in there! – Get off me! Get off!
该死 特里
Damn, Terri!
埃迪
Ed?
为什么
Why?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
告诉我为什么
I just need you to tell me why.
别冲动 好吗 冷静
Take it easy, all right, take it easy.
我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬]I know this is hard.
闭嘴 闭…
Shut up! Shut…
闭嘴
Shut up!
好的 别做蠢事儿 我知道…
Okay, just don’t do anything stupid. I know…
埃迪 求你了
Eddie, please!
我怎么不好了
What’s the matter with me?
为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me?
埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
Eddie, please, give me the gun.
看着我
Look at me.
我已经不能自拔
I was drowning.
没有能力去爱…
I’m just not capable of lo…
你值得被爱 埃迪
You… you deserve to be loved, Eddie.
你值得
You do.
我只是想成为你想要的模样
I just wanted to be what you wanted.
我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子
Now I spend every fucking minute praying to be somebody else,
不是我自己的
somebody I’m not.
任何人
Anybody.
好了 把枪放下吧 埃迪
Okay, ju… ju… just put the gun down, Ed.
她只是不再爱你了
She just doesn’t love you anymore.
你不爱我 是吗
You don’t, do you?
不爱
No.
再也不会吗
And you never will?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我根本不存在
I don’t exist.
在这的也不是我
I’m not even here.
这些都不重要
None of this even matters.
我不存在 我不存在
I don’t exist. I don’t exist.
-埃迪 不 -我甚至都不存在
– Ed? No. – I don’t even exist.
埃迪 埃迪 埃迪
Ed! Eddie, Eddie!
不 埃迪 不 不要这样
No, Eddie, no! No, no, don’t do that!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re such an asshole!
你开什么玩笑
An a… Are you kidding me?
这是我所见过你在台上最佳的表演了
That’s the best I’ve seen you onstage ever.
你为什么要这么做 为什么
Why would you do that? Why would you do that?
-我他妈怎么做了 -我们那是在台上
– What the fuck? – We were onstage!
就像溅了一头肉酱
It’s like my head’s a jar of Bolognese.
把血袋给我吧
Give me the blood rig.
-我来弄 -你到底想干什么
– I’ll fix it. – What is this?
他们是在汽车旅馆里 正在做♥爱♥啊
They’re fucking in a motel, having sex with each other.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You’ve got to be shitting me.
你无能了六个多月
You… you can’t get it up in six months,
结果现在你要在八百多名陌生人面前
and now you want to fuck me
在舞台上操♥我♥
in front of 800 strangers?!
听着 我需要真实感 懂吗
Look, I need it to feel real, okay?
我需要那种紧张感
I… I need that intensity. You’ve known that
-你又不是不知道 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– about me from the beginning. – Oh, fuck you!
听着 我…
Look, I…
我当时很投入 我以为你也一样
I was in the moment. I thought that you were, too.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我让你住手了 你个禽兽
I told you to stop, you fucking animal.
你非常有才华
You were brilliant.
才华横溢
Brilliant.
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
拿着你的东西滚出我家
I want your shit out of the apartment.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
别这样 等等 听着 听着
Hey, no, no, no, wait. Okay, look, look,look, look, look,
对不起 我非常对不起
I… I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我们能不能…听着 我们…
Can we just… Look, can we…
不 我们不能 迈克
No, we can’t, Mike!
也许在台上你是图斯[真♥相♥]先生
You know, maybe up here you’re Mr. Truth,
但在现实生活里
but in the real world where it counts,
你♥他♥妈♥的就是骗子
you’re a fucking fraud!
这么说你明白吗 王八蛋
How’s that feel for truth, you dick?
-对不起 -怎么了
– Oh, sorry. – What’s going on?
他太混账了
He’s such an asshole.
他又怎么了
What’d he do now?
没事 只是想在全场的观众面前操♥我♥
Oh, nothing, he just tried to fuck me in front of an entire audience!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-是不是 -有点让人兴奋啊
– Right? – That’s kind of hot.
为什么我就不能有自尊
Why don’t I have any self-respect?!
你是个女演员啊 亲爱的
Oh, you’re an actress, honey.
我太可悲了
I’m pathetic.
看着我
Look at me.
我…
You know, I…
从我还是个孩子起就梦想
I’ve always dreamed of being a Broadway actress
成为百老汇演员了
since I was a little kid,
现在我来了 而我…
and now I’m here, and I…
我仍然不是百老汇演员
I’m not a Broadway actress.
只是个小孩
I’m still just a little kid.
一直在等待有人来告诉我 我做到了
And I keep waiting for someone to tell me I’ve made it.
你做到了
You made it.
我做到了吗
I did?
不过是和迈克·夏纳 在一张道具床上
Sadly, it was with Mike Shiner in a fake motel bed in front of,
-还是大概八百人面前做到的 但 -闭嘴
– like, 800 people, but… – Oh, shut up!
天啊
Oh, God.
她还好吗
Hey, is she okay?
没事 她一会就好了
Yeah, she’s gonna be fine.
听着 这都不是你的错 好吗
Look, none of this is your fault, okay?
听着 你很美丽
Okay, look, you’re beautiful,
也很有天赋 能找到你是我的福气
and you’re talented, and I’m lucky I have you.
知道吗
Okay?
-知道了 -好了
– Okay. – Okay.
好了
Okay.
还挺贴心的
That was kind of sweet.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
两年了 他从来没对我说过这种话
Two years, and he’s never said anything like that to me.
你很美丽
You’re beautiful,
很有天赋
and you’re talented,
能找到你是我的福气
and I’m lucky to have you.
知道吗
Okay?
我们好恶心
We’re gross.
确实
We are.
-你要做什么 -没什么
– What are you doing? – Nothing.
再来一次
Do it again.
我们能像成熟的艺术家一样聊聊这事吗
Can we talk about this like two mature artists?
-到底有什么大不了… -给我滚
– I mean, what really is the big deal about… – Fuck you!
你还没准备好
You’re not ready yet.
没关系
That’s fine.
该死的女演员
Fuck. Actresses.
真♥他♥妈♥要把我逼疯了
They drive me fucking crazy.
里根 里根
Riggan? Riggan.
你的枪太蠢了
Your gun is ridiculous.
我都能看到枪管里的血包塞子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!