我想知道我们啥时候结婚
I wonder when we’ll get married.
开心点 小猪猪 好玩吗 小猪猪?
Cheer up. This littly piggy. Shall we do this little piggy?
小猪猪去超♥市♥ 他去尿尿 尿尿 尿尿
This little piggy went to market, and… he went wee-wee-wee…
一路回家哭兮兮
all the way home.
Hilda 小心点 不 小心点
Hilda, be careful! No, be careful!
现在躺下
Now lie down.
现在躺下
Now lie down.
好吗?
Alright?
好吗?
Alright?
乖女孩
Good girl.
他们一起回来了
They’ve come back together.
“他不像老鼠一样胆小”他老婆说
“He’s not as timid as a mouse,” Said his wife.
你继续 我马上下来
Just go through. I won’t be a minute.
“他只是不喜欢打雷 他从不喜欢”
“He just doesn’t like the thunder. He never did. ”
“他今晚可以跟我们一起睡在我们的房♥间”
“He can sleep with us in our room tonight. ”
– 你好 – 你好 Sylvia
– Hello. – Hello, Sylvia.
– 你俩玩得开心吗? – 开心 亲爱的
– Did you have a nice time? – Yes, lovely.
你俩玩得开心吗?
Did you have a nice time?
开心 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我正要去给Peter跟我泡点咖啡
I’m just going to make some coffee for Peter and I.
你们要吗?
Would you like some?
不用 谢谢 我们喝了可可
No, thank you. We’ve had our cocoa.
好吧
Right.
好啦 我给你盖上被子 然后道晚安
Come on now, let’s tuck you up and then let’s say goodnight.
盖好啦 暖和吗?
There we are. Warm?
舒服吗?
Alright?
笑一笑?
Smile?
亲一亲?
Kiss?
下星期六见 好吗? 也许我们可以去看电影
See you next saturday, alright? Perhaps we’ll go to the pictures.
是我啦
It’s only me!
你好
Hello.
Sylvia在哪?
Where’s Sylvia?
她在楼上
She’s upstairs.
我回来拿我的包
I’ve come for my bag.
就在椅子上
It’s just by the chair.
啊 这样啊
Ah, yes.
我喜欢中国菜
I like Chinese food.
是啊 呃
Yes, it’s er…
是啊
Yes.
我就来拿我的包
I’ll just get my bag.
你走路吗?
Do you walk?
你说什么?
Pardon?
你 走路?回家
Do you… walk? Home.
噢 不 谢谢 不远的
Oh, no, thank you. It’s not far.
好的
Good.
Sylvia
Sylvia.
两个人正合适
Well, two’s company.
三个人就太挤
Three’s a crowd.
再见 Sylvia
Goodye, Sylvia.
再见
Bye.
不用送我啦
Don’t bother to see me out.
我们星期一见
I’ll see you on Monday.
她真有意思
Funny woman.
我去送送她
I’ll see her out.
晚餐吃得不太开心 对吧?
Not much fun in the restaurant, was it?
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It’s alright.
我就是对服务员
It’s just that I get very angry with…
非常生气
waiters who…
他们不好好干活
well, don’t do their job.
我们坐下说吧?
Shall we sit down?

Yes.
咖啡不错
Good coffee.
噢 Hilda
Oh, Hilda.
Hilda Hilda Hilda Hilda
Hilda, Hilda, Hilda, Hilda.
你要喝点雪莉酒吗?
Would you like some sherry?
不用 我
No, I’m…
喝咖啡就行 谢谢
fine with coffee, thank you.
我打算喝点
I’m going to have some.
所以你得跟我一块喝
So you’ll have to join me.
酒来啦
Here we are.
尽情享用吧
Enjoy yourself.
– 干杯 – 干杯
– Cheerio! – Cheers!
你 呃 经常听广播吗?
Do you, er… listen to the radio much?
是啊
I do.
经常听
Quite a lot.
你觉得看电视更容易 还是听广播?
Which do you find easier-watching television… or radio?
我觉得 听广播更容易
I find it easier… watching the radio.
说话 说话 说话
Words, words, words!
让我 换个问法
Let me… rephrase my question.
哪种活动
Which activity…
你觉得
do you find…
更满意?看
more satisfying? Watching…
电视 它
the television, which…
包含音频和视觉信♥号♥♥
involves audio and visual signals…
还是
or…
听广播 它只有音频信♥号♥♥?
listening to the radio, which is merely audio signals?
后者可能包含更多点的活动
The latter one perhaps involves a little more activity,
因此是更令人满意的
and consequently is a more satisfying…
沟通方式
form of communication.
– 你 读过麦克卢汉吗? – 读过 其实 我
(20世纪加拿大原创媒介理论家,1911-1980)
– You’ve… read McLuhan? – Yes, actually, I…
不过 其实我从没读完过
I never actually got to the end of it, though.
是啊 它们是 很令人费解的观点
Yes, they’re… difficult concepts.
在沟通的内容和
Drawing a distinction between…
使用的特殊媒介之间
the content of a communication, and…
划分一个认知基准
the particular medium employed.
并理解
And understanding the…
它们之间的关系 还有
relationship between them, and…
它们如何相互作用产生
how they interact to produce the…
那个 最终产品的意义
well, the end product meaning.
以及 在信息的传递上
And how, very frequently, the medium is the more important…
媒介通常更重要
in transference of information.
打个比方 嗯
For example, uhm…
今晚我 对Hilda说
this evening I… said to Hilda:
“我们好吗?”
“How are we?”
我们 我们好吗
We. How are we.
这个就 她就听不懂
Which-well, she didn’t understand.
一个人必须学会 一种语言为了 沟通
One has to learn… A language for… communication.
就像学一门外语
It’s like learning any foreign language.
没错
Yes.
你会说外语吗?
Do you speak any languages?
我会说一点法语
I speak a little French.
你没喝你的雪莉酒
You’re not drinking your sherry.
没有 我要喝完我的咖啡
No, I’m just finishing off my coffee.
我从不知道跟她说什么好
I never know quite what to say to her.
你想说什么就说什么
Just say whatever you want to say.
对 不过 呃 不是说什么
Yes, but it’s, er… not just a question of…
的问题 而是用什么措辞说的问题
what to say, but in what terms to couch it.
那个 通常的谈话策略
In the-well, the usual conversational gambits…
似乎 不起作用
don’t seem to be… any use.
我觉得
I don’t think…
谈话策略
conversational gambits…
从来都没那么有用
are ever of much use.
它们对我来说
They seem to me…
是逃避 正在发生的事
to be an evasion… of what’s going on.
这取决于怎么定义谈话策略
It depends how you define conversational gambit.
那只是一种 机械工具
It’s just a… mechanical tool.
我要再喝点雪莉酒
I’m having more sherry.
你还要喝点吗?
Will you have some more?
不用不用 这点就够了 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!