我的房♥子
我的规则
我的咖啡
哈兰·斯隆贝
《火神之穴》
哈兰·斯隆贝
《一只小猪》 《针尖游戏》
哈兰·斯隆贝
早上好 斯隆贝先生
Morning, Mr. Thrombey.
斯隆贝先生 你在吗
Mr. Thrombey? You up there?
斯隆贝先生 我进来了
Mr. Thrombey, I’m coming in.
见鬼
Shit!
利刃出鞘
一周后
哈兰·斯隆贝去世
你杀了他 你这个混♥蛋♥
You killed him, you bastard!
你谋杀了他
You murdered him!
我没杀人
I didn’t murder nobody!
你劈裂了他的脸
You slashed his face open.
让他躺在大街上血流如注
You left him bleeding in the street like a stuck pig,
然后你用一辆叉车碾碎了他的头
then you crushed his skull with a forklift
并烧掉了他的双手 毁掉了指纹
and burned his hands off to erase the fingerprints!
你无法证明
You’ll never prove it.
我们有监控保姆摄像头的录像
We have the nanny-cam footage!
爱丽丝 把那个关了 好吗
Alice, turn that off now, please?
-你被捕了… -为什么 就快完了
– You’re under arrest for… – Why? It’s almost over.
快点 拜托了 把它关了
Now. Please, just turn it off.
怎么了 他们快找出真凶了
What? They’re finding out who did it
再说我房♥间的无线网信♥号♥♥不好
and the WiFi sucks in my room,
-别烦我了 -马上把它关掉
– so give me a break. – Turn it off, now.
-只剩两分钟了 -爱丽丝
– There’s two minutes left. – Alice!
-凭什么 又没什么不好的东西 -关掉
– What? There isn’t even anything bad on. – Off!
只是普通的电视剧
It’s just normal TV
-他们只是在说话 -他们在说谋杀
– and they’re just talking! – They’re talking murder on it!
普通电视剧而已 他们只是在说话
Normal TV, and they’re just talking!
你姐姐刚有个关系很好的朋友…
Your sister just had a friend she loved…
-行行行 随便吧 -割开了自己的喉咙
– Okay, okay! Okay! Whatever. – slit his throat open
她现在不应该听到这些
and she doesn’t need to be hearing that right now!
注意一点
Let’s be sensitive!
爱丽丝 你继续看你的剧 没事的
Alice, you can keep watching your show, it’s fine.
-不了 反正我都猜到凶手了 -没事的
– No, I guessed who did it anyway. – It’s okay.
抱歉 玛塔
I’m sorry, Marta.
没事
That’s OK.
来电
沃尔特·斯隆贝
是哈兰的儿子
It’s Harlan’s son.
你好 沃尔特
Hi, Walt.
你好 玛塔 我是沃尔特
Hi, Marta, It’s Walt.
你能早点来家里吗
Would you mind coming to the house early?
警♥察♥还要再询问一次所有人
The police have a few more questions for everybody.
什么
What?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma’am.
你是佣人吗
You with the help?
她叫玛塔 她是爷爷的护士
Her name’s Marta. She was Grandad’s nurse.
她是跟我们一起的
She’s with us.
“佣人”
“The help”?
没关系 不好意思
It’s okay. I’m sorry.
不 有关系 搞什么鬼
No, it’s not okay. What the hell?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
不是很好
Not very good.
很孤独
Alone.
经常这样 不知道接下来该怎么办
Lots of this and not knowing what to do next.
玛塔 有什么需要就说
Marta, anything you need…
你是这个家庭的一员
You’re part of this family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你还好吗 孩子 -琳达
– How you doing, kiddo? – Linda.
你还好吗
How are you?
办葬礼有所帮助 至少能看到他
You know, the funeral helped, I guess. Just seeing him.
我觉得你应该来参加葬礼的
I thought you should have been there.
-但我少数不敌多数 -让警♥察♥来抓你吧
– I was outvoted. – Get arrested!
-我才不管你的死活呢 -理查德
– Die up your own ass for all I care! – Richard.
他不来
He’s not coming.
兰森这个小混♥蛋♥
Ransom. Little shit.
葬礼也没来
Missed the funeral.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们可以开始了
Uh, we’re ready for you now.
一个一个来
We’d like to see you one at a time.
好 我先去
All right. Uh, I’ll go first.
希望这一切能在今晚的纪念仪式开始前
I’m assuming this will all be wrapped up
都结束
before the memorial tonight.
我们尽力 夫人
We’ll do our best, ma’am.
那么…
So…
你还好吗 孩子
How you doing, kiddo?
现在我们重新正式自我介绍一下
We’re just gonna reintroduce ourselves as a formality.
我是艾略特警督
I am Detective Lieutenant Elliot,
这位是瓦格纳警员
and this is Trooper Wagner.
现在 我会进行录音
Now, I’m going to record this,
斯隆贝
以便日后调查
just to make things easier.
好了 我们现在和琳达·德莱斯戴尔
All right, we’re with Linda Drysdale
原姓斯隆贝
nee Thrombey,
琳达
哈兰·斯隆贝的长女在一起
Harlan Thrombey’s eldest daughter,
讨论一周前被害人去世当晚
and discussing the events that took place
所发生的事
the night of his demise one week ago.
也就是11月8日
November eighth.
节哀顺变
We’re very sorry for your loss.
谢谢 承蒙关心
Thank you. That means a lot.
我们知道那晚你们全家团聚
So, we understand on that night the family had gathered
给你父亲庆祝85岁生日
to celebrate your father’s 85th birthday?
是的
Yes.
-办得如何 -派对吗
– How was it? – The party?
我爸死前那场吗
Pre-my-dad’s-death?
挺好的
Oh, it was great.
有家庭成员以外的人参加吗
Did anyone besides the family show face?
弗兰 她是管家
Fran, the housekeeper.
他人不错 但毛发太浓密了
He was a nice guy, but he was so hairy.
-雅各布 -我跟意大利人约会过
– Jacob? – And I’ve dated Italian guys.
你懂我意思吗 就像…
You know what I mean? It was like…
玛塔 哈兰的看护
Marta, Harlan’s caregiver.
是个乖女孩 工作很卖♥♥力
Good girl. Hard worker.
她家里来自厄瓜多尔
Her family’s from Ecuador.
还有温娜塔
And Wanetta.
曾祖母 哈兰的妈妈
Great nana. Harlan’s mom.
-你好 曾祖母 -他妈妈
– Hi, Nana. – His mom?
-曾祖母 -她多大年纪了
– Nana? – Wow. How old is she?
不知道
We have no idea.
好吧 还有你儿子 兰森
Okay, and your son, Ransom,
他也参加了吗
did he attend as well?
参加了 但很早就走了
Yes, but he left early.
兰森 你要走了吗
Ransom, are you leaving?
好的
Right, um…
你们三人差不多是同一时间抵达的
Would you say that all three of you showed up
可以这么说吗
around the same time?
不是
No.
理查德来得比较早 帮助承办方准备派对
Richard came early to help the caterers set up.
好的 你和你丈夫 理查德
Okay. And you and your husband, Richard,
是在波士顿一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥上班吗
work at a real estate firm in Boston?
不是 那…那是我的公♥司♥
No. It’s… It’s my company.
对 对 抱歉
Right. Right. Sorry.
我白手起家成立了自己的公♥司♥
I built my business from the ground up.
就像你父亲一样
Oh, just like your father.
你们关系非常好
You two were very close.
我们俩有专属的秘密沟通方式
We… We had our own secret way of communicating.
每个人都会有和爸爸相处的秘诀
I mean, you had to find that with dad.
得有个可以跟他一起玩的游戏
You had to find a game to play with him,
要是你找到了 并且遵守他的规则…
and if you did that, and you played by his rules…
理查德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!