主演:让 克劳德 范 达美(尚格云顿)
片名:BloodSport
Jackson 你要去香港?
Jackson, you gonna go to Hong Kong?
全接触格斗是我的最爱 我想脸上再多点伤
I love anything full contact.I need a few more scars on my face.
听说在Kumite(空手格斗)搏击大会上可能会送命的
But I heard you can get killed at that kumite.
除非你搞砸了
Only if you fuck up.
明天我们参加搏击大赛
Tomorrow we leave for the kumite.
先生?
Sir?
打搅一下
Excuse me…
Cooke上校想见您
but Col. Cooke would like to see you before you leave on furlough.
怎么了?
What’s the problem?
他知道你要去香港 想和你谈谈
The Colonel found out you’re going to Hong Kong.He wants to talk to you about it.
告诉他我淋浴完马上去
Tell him I’ll be right there,after I take a shower.
那我等着 先生
But I’ll have to wait, sir.
好的
Okay.
怎么这么久 上尉?
What’s taking so long, Captain?
上尉?
Captain?
该死!
Shit!
先生!
Sir!
Dux在哪?
Where’s Dux?
正如你所说 他刚才在训练场
He was at the gym, like you said.
他冲了个澡 我在外等 然后他就消失了
Took a shower, I waited,and he disappeared.
什么意思 消失?
What do you mean he disappeared?
一分钟前他还在 然后不见了
One minute he was there, next, he wasrt.
上帝啊!如果Dux在香港出什么事情……
Jesus Christ!If anything happens to Dux in Hong Kong…
马上叫Helmer和Rawlins过来
Get Helmer and Rawlins on this right away.
直到Dux出现前 我再不想看到你!
And I don’t want to see your face again until Dux is beside it!
明白吗?
Understand?
他好吗?
How is he?
正在休息呢 他见到你一定会很高兴
He’s resting now. He’ll be so happy to see you.
再次来到这里感觉真好
It’s so good to be here again.
我会告诉他你来了
I tell him you are here.
谢谢
Thank you.
看那把剑!
Wow! Look at the sword!
咱们把它拿走
Let’s get it.
快来 Frank 怎么了 你这胆小鬼?
Come on, Frank. What’s the matter, you chicken?
不 – 快进来
No. – Then get in here.
Frank 你还想和我们玩的话 那就快来!
Hey, Frank, you wanna hang out with us,then come on!
你是傻站着 还是拿点东西啊?
You just gonna stand there or are you gonna grab something?
该死!他们回来了! 快离开这儿!
Shit! They’re coming back!Let’s get out of here!
快走 Frank!
Come on, Frank!
别管他!我们闪!
Forget him! Let’s go!
够了 Shingo
That’s enough, Shingo.
去做功课吧
Go to your studies.
你不能用偷窃的方式得到武士刀
You cannot get katana sword by stealing.
那是非常特别的剑
It is very special sword.
你必须赢得它
You must earn it.
我没有想偷它
I wasrt going to steal it.
你没有退缩 你有格斗精神
You didn’t flinch. You have fighting spirit.
你不会叫警♥察♥吧?
You’re not gonna call the cops?
当然不会 如果我们做个交易
Not if we make a deal.
什么交易?
What kind of a deal?
您儿子和我儿子在同一所学校
Your son and my son are in the same school.
Frank看了我的技艺……
Frank sees my sors skill…
……他也想学习武术
and he desires to learn martial science, too.
是啊 但是您的武术指什么?
Yes, but what do you mean by martial science?
Frank告诉我你来美国种植葡萄
Frank has told me you came to America to grow vine.
对我在Verne葡萄园工作
Yes, that’s right. I work at the Vernet Vineyard.
我在这里养鱼
I came here to grow fish in my hatchery.
我们都有孩子
We both grow children.
您用科学让葡萄茁壮成长
You use science to make vines grow better.
就像葡萄 孩子们也需要训练
Like vines, children need training.
武术也是训练之道
Martial science provide a way of training.
它能使意识 身体 精神合而为一
Brings mind, body, spirit together.
够了 今天就到此为止
That’s enough. That’s all for today.
还没有
Not yet.
为什么不退出 圆眼仔?
Why don’t you quit, round-eye?
还没完
Not yet.
去练习空手套路吧
Go practise your katas.
您怎么只教他 而不教我?
How come you coach him, but not me?
我只是把你带来当我儿子的陪练
I brought you here to help me train my son.
不要问我!
Don’t question me!
你只希望我成他的沙袋 你忘了我们的交易
If you expect me to be his punching bag,you can forget about our deal.
总有一天……
Someday…
……我会参加空手搏击大会 让老爸自豪
I’ll fight in the kumite and make my father proud.
老师 我觉得也仿佛失去了我家庭的一半
I’ve lost part of my family, too.
Shingo和我是好友 就像兄弟一样
Shingo and I were close friends, like brothers.
还有您和Tanaka夫人……
And you and Mrs. Tanaka…
……您待我就像儿子
have treated me like a son.
现在呢?
What will happen now?
不再训练了
No more training.
我停止了
I stop now.
但是您还有很多要教
But you have so much to teach.
你不明白的
You don’t understand.
在战争中 我失去了第一个家庭……
In the war, I lost my first family…
……我的儿子 女儿和妻子
my son, daughter, and wife.
他们住在广岛
They lived in Hiroshima.
因为战争我离开日本
I left Japan because of the war.
战争是错误的
War was wrong.
我来这里重新开始……
I came here to start over…
……成立了新家庭 有了儿子……
begin a new family, have a son…
……有了传授知识的另一次机会
another chance to pass on the teaching.
2 000年来……
……知识由父亲传给儿子……
For 2,000 years…
……父亲传给儿子
knowledge passed from father to son…
当Shingo死去时……
When Shingo died…
……终止了
it stopped.
教我吧 我能行的
Teach me. I can do it.
你不是日本人!也不是Tanaka族人!
You are not Japanese! You are not a Tanaka!
您教导过我 用任何技能……
You told me,
using any technique that works…
……绝不可以固步自封……
never to limit myself to one style…
……保持开阔的心胸!
to keep an open mind.
为什么?
Why?
传承您的意志 老师
To honour you, Shidoshi.
继续联♥系♥直到你会冥想……
Practise until you can meditate…
……没有什么可以转移你的意志……
and nothing can distract you…
……以至于你感到空无一物……
so that you see and feel nothing…
……除了你自己的能量
except your own energy.
醒了吗 老师?
Are you awake, Shidoshi?
你难道睁着眼睛睡觉?
Do you sleep with your eyes open?
感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
像个羸弱的老人
Like an old man.
你呢?
And how about you?
我要去香港
I’m going to Hong Kong.
你确信要这样?
You sure you want to do this?
传承您的意志是就我的一切
To honour you means everything to me.
我已把我的一切全部传授给你了
I have pour all my knowledge into you.
当你战斗之时 我的精神与你同在
When you fight, my spirit fight with you.
在搏击大会上 你会需要的
In kumite, you will need it.
嘿 宝贝 想和壮汉去散步吗?
Hey, babe, want to go out with a real big man?
不 恩?
No, huh?
你看我潇洒不 甜心?
Too handsome for you, huh, honey?
第一次来香港吗?
This your first time in Hong Kong?
你们俩来参加Kumite 不是吗?
You two are here for the kumite, aren’t you?
Kumite? kumite是什么?
Kumite? What is kumite?
听着 伙计们 我得知有一场秘密的全接触格斗大赛……
Look, guys, I know there’s a secret, full-contact event…
……过几天在香港举♥行♥
being held in Hong Kong in the next few days.
是啊 香港是个令人兴奋的都市
Yes. Hong Kong is an exciting city.
我也碰巧了解到一点关于你们比赛的事情
I also happen to know a little bit about some of your competition.
Okay
Okay.
可以告诉我你们是怎样得到邀请的?
Would you just tell me how you got invited?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!