Are you gonna… You bringing Micky in?
你是要米奇也来吗
Yeah, he’s here.
是的 他在这
He should come. He should be here as well.
应该叫上他 他也该一起来
We thought that Micky is coming to answer the questions.
我们以为米奇只是来回答问题
No, they said it was going to be both of us.
不 说是让我们俩都上镜
Am I looking right into the camera here?
我现在正对着摄像机吗
Just look at me right now.
看着我就行
All right.
好吧
You’re not going to look at the camera with the interviews?
你采访时不看摄像机吗
I started boxing when I was twelve years old
我十二岁那年开始打拳击
and I lied and said I was eighteen or whatever it was.
我当时骗他们说我十八岁了
I had a different name and everything.
名字啥的都是假的
I mean, I don’t have any fights,
我说我没打过架
I’ve done a hundred more than that
其实在我成为职业选手前
before I turned professional.
打过无数次架
This morning you said that…
今天早上你说
Why are we doing this? One more time.
我们干嘛拍这个 再来一次
You want to go over it all? You want to start again?
你想重头来一遍吗 再录一次
He’s my younger brother. I taught him everything he knows.
他是我弟弟 我把所有本事都教给他了
I’m still his trainer. I know we’ve got different styles,
我现在还是他的教练 我们风格迥异
I’m fucking squirelly as fuck.
我他妈的喜欢出其不意
You know, like, I’m not even there.
就好像我还没在状态
That’s what Sugar Ray said.
苏格·雷就这么说过
I was the most tricky fighter he’d ever come across.
我是他碰过的最狡猾的拳击手
’78, before Sugar Ray Leonard…
1978年 在苏格·雷·莱纳德以前
I told him he couldn’t get to me.
我告诉过他 他打不赢我
He couldn’t get to me.
他打不赢我
They called me “The Pride of Lowell.”
大家都称我为洛厄尔的骄傲
Everybody still talks about it, you know, especially my brother.
大家至今都在谈论 尤其是我弟弟
His whole life he wanted to do what I did, you know?
他一生都想从事我所做的事
But we’re very different fighters.
但我们是完全不同的拳击手
Micky’s a heavy hitter. He’s thunderous, I’m telling you.
米奇是强击手 他出拳强而有力 要我说
Thunderous left punch.
他的左拳威力巨大
Micky, he takes a punishment.
米奇 他简直是自虐
I don’t know why he does it.
我不知道他为什么这么做
I’d say “You all right?” He likes getting on the inside.
我会问他 你没事吧 他在里面奋斗
I stay on the outside.
而我则在场外支持他
Come on!
别闹了
Dicky…
迪奇
Would you come on?
别闹了行吗
Stop. You’ve got to help me finish this.
别再闹了 你得帮我♥干♥完这个
Come on!
别闹了
Unpredictable as ever!
一如既往地无法预测
You don’t have to be Columbo to see where this fight is headed!
你不用成为神探哥伦坡就知道朝哪出拳
Yeah, bam!
太棒了
All right, he punched Micky Ward down!
他一拳将米奇·沃德打倒在地
HBO’s making a movie on me and my comeback
HBO要将我的回归 还有我弟弟下周
and my brother is going to beat Saoul Mamby in Atlanta next week!
在亚特兰大击败绍尔·麦比的故事拍成电影
The Pride of Lowell is back!
洛厄尔的骄傲又回来了
Quacker!
呱呱
Who wants some? Who wants some?
谁要来点 谁要来点
I want a cut.
算我一份
Doing good?
怎么样
You guys having a good day?
你们今天好吗
How are you?
你好吗
Come on. Come on. What you got? What you got going on?
来啊 你想怎么着 要出什么招
Lou! Hey, Lou DiBella!
卢 喂 卢·迪拜勒
How are you guys, huh?
你们好吗
I’m making my comeback.
我卷土重来了
Hey, Marty, Marty. Come out here, huh?
马蒂 到这来
HBO is making a movie on me!
HBO要给我拍电影
Hey, beautiful.
嗨 美妞
You got that?
你喜欢她吗
Can’t remember who she is. I can’t remember shit!
压根不记得她是谁 啥都想不起来
Hey! Hey, Garcia!
加西亚
How are you, nice?
怎样 你还真不错啊
How’d you get here? Drive around?
你怎么来的 开车吗
Hey, Ray. Hey. I love you, Ray.
喂 雷 我爱你 伙计
This is what it’s all about.
我就这意思
He make mistake?
他搞错时间了吗
No, he’ll be here. Like I said,
没有 他会来的 我也说了
sometimes he goes on his own schedule,
有时他按自己的时间表行事
but when he gets here we work hard.
但他一旦来了 我们会很努力
Nobody pushes me harder than him.
没人比他更严格地鞭策我了
He’s supposed to be training you right now, right?
他应该现在训练你的吧
Why don’t you just go talk to them, my sisters?
你怎么不去和我姐♥妹♥们♥聊聊
They’ll talk your ear off.
她们会絮絮叨叨让你听烦
You gotta pay them to shut up.
你得出钱她们才会闭嘴
He can tell you how Dicky was helping him.
他可以讲迪奇是怎么帮他的
Come on, Micky.
说吧 米奇
Okay.
好吧
Hey, we don’t know where Dicky is.
我们不知道迪奇在哪
You know where he is.
你知道他在哪
What’s that dumb cop doing in there?
那个蠢蛋条子在这搞什么
Where’s Dicky? Girls?
姑娘们 迪奇呢
I don’t know. You see him this morning?
我不知道 你今早见到他了吗
Your brother? Not this morning.
看到你兄弟了吗 今早没见到
Look at Mom! All dressed up for the movie, huh?
看妈妈 为拍电影还盛装打扮
You are smoking hot!
身材真是火爆
Get out of the ring, O’Keefe.
从拳台上下来 奥基夫
My Dicky should be doing that.
我儿子迪奇才该在里面
Dicky ain’t here, Alice.
迪奇不在 爱丽丝
Micky’s got an important fight coming up
米奇马上有场重要的比赛
and he’s not training.
但他还没训练
Forget about him. Never mind about him.
得了 别管他了
He’s not doing what he’s supposed to do with him.
他没有尽到他应尽的责任
Start saying to Micky…
就拿米奇来说…
He’s not part of this, all right?
这不是他的工作 好吗
Alice, he’s not being handled right.
爱丽丝 他的训练方式不对
Did you get me coming in all right?
我这么上镜可以吗
You want me to do it again?
我要再来一遍吗
Get out of the ring, O’Keefe.
从拳台上下来 奥基夫
Dicky’s the trainer. I’m doing him favor, Alice.
迪奇才是教练 我是想帮忙 爱丽丝
I will show you over here
你们来这边看看
these scrapbooks I have been collecting for years.
这是我收藏多年的剪贴簿
Micky used to follow his big brother everywhere.
米奇以前总黏着他哥哥
Taught you everything, didn’t he, honey?
他教给了你一切吧 亲爱的
In ’78 we got the offer to fight Sugar Ray Leonard.
1978年我们得到与苏格·雷·莱纳德对战的机会
Oh, my God. Have you seen that video?
天哪 你们看过那片子吗
Well, you’re from HBO,
当然了 你们是HBO的人
you’ve got to see it again! Come on. Where’s the video at?
那就再看一次吧 片子呢
Tonight my son is going to
今晚 我的儿子
surprise everybody and beat Sugar Ray Leonard.
将出乎所有人意料 击败苏格·雷·莱纳德
Believe me. I know it.
相信我 我知道
Sugar Ray might have some trouble tonight.
苏格·雷今晚也许会有些麻烦
That’s a good possibility.
这很有可能
He comes in here against a good boxer,
他今天的对手是位优秀的拳击手
a young man who can punch,
一个出拳凶猛的年轻人
and I would like to say at this time
而这次在我看来
that physically they’re just about equal.
他们在身体上势均力敌
Leonard is down. Let’s see if that’s a knockout.
莱纳德倒下了 这是不是致命一击呢
This is unbelievable.
不可思议
Eklund just walked over there.
埃克伦德就这么轻易取胜了
Nobody seems to know what’s happening.
没人知道是怎么回事
Dicky did it.
迪奇成功了
Dicky did it.
迪奇成功了
Dicky did it!
迪奇成功了
Aren’t you supposed to be training Micky right now?
你现在不是该在训练米奇吗
No, it ain’t until 9:00.
没有 9点钟再说
Dicky, it’s fucking 11:45.
迪奇 他妈的现在都11点45了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!