Los Cuates De Sinaloa[墨西哥乐队名]
《黑与蓝》
在那新墨西哥州 有个小城叫做杜克
在当地黑帮 有个鬼佬正声名鹊起
都是因为他所制的毒品
据说这货颜色纯蓝 品质纯正
强力冰♥毒♥已在街头泛滥
即使想阻止 已是有心无力
贩毒集团怒火中烧 因为权威受到挑战
传说如今的市场 是个叫”海森堡”的天下
只是没人能一睹真容 所以没人认识他
贩毒集团绝不会善罢甘休
这家伙死期将至 却还被蒙在鼓里
海森堡的威名 早已远播墨西哥[米却肯:墨西哥一州名]
无论远近 这个货都供不应求
这蓝色东东已经跨越了国境
如今的新墨西哥州终于名副其实
因为毒品泛滥 它成了墨西哥第二
只是鬼佬已成毒枭 他被称作”海森堡”
贩毒集团怒火中烧 因为权威受到挑战
传说如今的市场 是个叫”海森堡”的天下
只是没人能一睹真容 所以没人认识他
贩毒集团的怒火 至今还无人能幸免
这家伙死期将至 却还被蒙在鼓里
氮和氧通过化学键结合
Nitrogen bonds to oxygen,
就会转化为
Which, in turn…
你知道什么是化学键吧
You do know what a bond is?
一种强烈的吸引力
A strong force of attraction.
比如共价键 离子键
Covalent bonds, ionic bonds.
原子和分子相互结合组成化合物
The coming together of atoms and molecules to form compounds?
正是化学键
Chemical bonds
让物质成为了物质
Are what make matter matter.
正是化学键 把物质世界联♥系♥起来
Bonds are what hold the physical world together,
把我们联♥系♥起来
What hold us together.
是, 我知道
yeah, I know
我知道了
I got it.
化学键
Bonds.
你的考试成绩可不这么说
Your test score says otherwise.
正说明你啥都没搞懂
It tells me you don’t get it at all.
58分 差不多了
I mean, 58. I was close.
什么叫差不多了
What is close?
科学领域可没有”差不多”一说 巴里
There’s no “close” in science, Barry.
只有正确错误之分
There are right answers and wrong answers.
“差不多”可不能让人类登上月球
“Close” didn’t put men on the moon.
是, 但是
Yeah, but…
我只是想说 才两分而已 怀特先生
I’m just saying, Mr. White, 2 points?
如果我化学不过 就得参加暑假补习班
If I don’t pass chemistry,I have to go to summer school.
我是说 我真的用功了
I mean, I really studied. Like,really
真的 真的用功了
Really, really studied, like,
甚至是废寝忘食的
all night hard.I mean…
我对化学很感兴趣的
I’m so into chemistry for, like,
比如这些概念什么的 我只是觉得
The concepts.I just think I might have
我可能得了注意力缺陷症
The attention deficit.
你就不能放我一马吗
Couldn’t you please just let this slide?
别痴人说梦了
Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.
不行 下次自己发愤图强吧
The answer is no.Next time, apply yourself.
认识我的 就留个口信吧
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
你是在躲着我还是怎么着
Are you ducking me or what?
我都打了三个电♥话♥给你了
This makes the third time.
听着 我这手♥机♥
Look, I will be
会继续开机15分钟 给我回电
Leaving this phone on for another 15 minutes, so call me.
还有
And by the way,
上次我们说的那事
That thing we talked about?
我跟你说”处理掉”
When I said “handle it”?
不用麻烦了
Well, don’t.
就这么吧
Let it go.
挂了
All right.
杰西 给我开门
Jessi.Open the door.
我知道你在家 看到你的车了 快开门
I know you’re home.Your car is here. Come on.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
不用了 谢谢
No,thank you.
我是房♥东
I’m the manager,
别再敲了 好吗
So can we stop with the pounding, please?
你是房♥东
You’re the manager?
对 对
Yes yes
那你绝对能帮得上我
You can help me.Absolutely.
我得进屋去
I very much need to get inside here.
你有备用钥匙的话 你有钥匙的吧
So if you have a master key…You have a key, right?
对 我有
Yeah, I have a key.
听着 住这里的这个人
Look, the person who lives here,
我得马上见他 这非常重要
It’s just very important for me to see him.
你敲过门了 对吗
And you knocked, right?
他没来应门
He didn’t answer?
知道什么意思吧
Which means?
听着 我是他父亲 好吧
Look, I’m his father, all right?
你是杰克逊先生
You’re Mr. Jackson?
就是我 沃尔特·杰克逊
Yes ,that’s me. Walt Jackson.
-请问你是 -珍妮
– And you are? – Jane.
很高兴见到你 珍妮 如果你不介意
Jane .Very nice to meet you, Jane.Now, if you wouldn’t mind…
杰克逊先生 我很乐意借你电♥话♥一用
Mr. Jackson, I’m happy to let you use my phone.
想给他打个电♥话♥吗
Want to call him?
不想
No.
不想 我
No.I…
我说过了 我想麻烦你让我进屋
As I said, I would like to have you let me inside here
这样我可以看看我儿子的情况
So that I can check on my son’s well-being.
明白吗
You understand?
你和你儿子之间的事 是你们的家务事
Look, whatever’s going on between the two of you is family.
我可不想卷进去
I don’t get involved in family.
杰西不想让你进去的话 你就不能进去
Jesse doesn’t want you in,you’re not getting in.
大姨妈来了 态度不好 抱歉
Period. Sorry.
进来吧
Come on in…
老爸
Dad.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
杰西·杰克逊
Jesse Jackson?
你到底
Do you even…
至少你还有个电♥话♥
I see you have a telephone at least.
知道我一直打给你是什么事吧
You know, that blinking thing I’ve been calling you on?
随便吧 老兄
Whatever, man.
-还给我 -再抢我就摔了它 我就摔了它
– Give me my…- I will break this! I will break this!
TM就会吸毒的笨蛋
Damn druggy idiot.
我找了你那么久
Is this what you’ve been doing the whole time
你就一直这么窝着吸这个吗
I’ve been trying to reach you?
当然不是
No.
我出去处理事情了
I’ve been taking care of business.
-什么事情 -你问我什么事情
– What business? – What business?
你逼着我做的事情 混♥蛋♥
The business you put me on, asshole.
你忘了吗
You already forgot?
就是这个事情
This business.
这个有没有让你想起点什么
Does that jog your memory?
你个王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
-你不会真的 -你说了 “处理掉”
– You didn’t actually… – You said “handle it.”
所以我把他解决了
So I handled it.
我说”处理掉”的意思 是让你恐吓威胁他
When I said “handle it,”I meant fear and intimidation.
是让你把钱拿回来
Get your money back.
-我从来没有让你 -没有让我去杀人的意思吗
– I certainly never meant for you…- You didn’t mean to kill somebody?
没有
No
太晚了 因为那家伙已经挂了
Too late, yo, because dude’s dead.
我的天
Oh, God.
-懂了吗 死翘翘了 -天
– All right? Way dead. – Oh, God.
给你 这是你的钱
Here.Here’s your money.
4660块
4,660 bucks.
你的那一半
Your half.
留着小命好好花吧 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
Spend it in good health,you miserable son of a bitch.
我可没说是我杀了他
I didn’t say I killed him.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
那家伙的老婆用台自动取款机
The dude’s wife crushed his head
砸烂了他的脑袋
with an ATM machine.
-砸烂了他的 -用台自动取款机砸烂了他的脑袋
– Crushed his…- Crushed his head with an ATM machine.
就在我的面前
Right in front of me.
我是说 就像在砸
I mean, crushed it like…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!