《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad.
让斯凯勒带孩子们过来
Have Skyler bring the kids here.
不行
That is not going to happen.
我甚至不知道我在跟谁说话
I don’t even know who I’m talking to.
小心行事
Tread lightly.
汉克 你是要逮捕我吗
Hank, are you arresting me?
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
好了 孩子们 把东西都带走
Okay, boys. Let’s take it all.
统统带走
Let’s get everything.
你听说钱的事了吗
Did you hear about that money thing?
跟你的老朋友杰西·平克曼有关
It involves your old pal Jesse Pinkman.
怀特先生 是我
Hey, Mr. White. It’s me.
我知道你退休后很忙
I know you’re probably real busy with retirement,
但有些消息
but I just– I got some news
我觉得你应该知晓
I think that you should maybe know about.
我和德克兰意见不合
Me and Declan had some differences of opinion,
事情变得有点
and it got a little…

messy.
但问题已解决
Any– it’s all straightened out now,
我就想提前告诉你 管理层有点变动
but just a heads-up there’s been a kind of change in management.
不管怎样 就给你说一声
Anyway, um, just thought you should know.
如果想知道细节 随时来电
Feel free to give me a call if you want the details,
但 不来也没事
but, you know, it’s cool.
无所谓啦
So whatever.
好吧 谢谢 再见
Okay then. Thanks. Bye.
我站在火车顶上
Right, so there I am, I’m on top of the train,
往里面注水
pumping the water in,
他在旁监督 确保注入的量
and he’s watching to make sure we put in
跟他的计算一致
exactly what he calculated.
我们必须非常精确
And we gotta be real precise,
因为水和亚甲基的质量不同
because water and methylene weigh different,
而他全算出来了 精确到毫升
and he, like, figured it all out to the, like, milliliter.
我在顶上 拿着水管
Anyway, I’m up there with my hose,
我们尽可能得快
and we’re going as fast as we can.
因为只有几分钟
‘Cause we only got a few minutes.
在交叉路口 我们的人
At the crossing, we got this guy
在吸引火车司机的注意力
who’s smooth-talking the engineer.
一切都进行得很好
And it’s all just going great,
直到一个开着越野卡车的伙计出现
until this other dude shows up in this monster truck,
我们基本算完蛋了
so we’re pretty much screwed,
因为他可以直接把
because he can just push
倾卸卡车推下铁轨
the entire dump truck off the tracks,
事实上 他就这么做了
which, you know, is what he does.
等等 你们的人在干什么
Wait. What’s your guy doing?
不能阻止他吗
You can’t stop him?
可以 但他能怎么说
Yeah. But what’s he gonna say?
“谢谢你 先生 但是
“Thanks anyway, sir, but
我的伙伴们正在后面偷货物”
my friends are still stealing cargo back there”?
我环顾四周
Anyway, so I’m looking all around,
因为我知道我们还没完
’cause I know we’re not done,
但水真是越急越慢
but the gallons are just slowly ticking away.
终于怀特先生让我停下
And finally Mr. White tells me to cut it.
于是我抛开水管 抓住盖子
And so I fling the hose, I’m grabbing the cap,
上紧螺丝
I’m screwing in the bolts.
急得冒烟 懂吗
Just, like, busting ass, you know?
然后我感觉到火车开动了
And, um, and then I feel the train start moving.
-你还在顶上 -我在顶上
– Still on top. You’re– – I’m on top.
你吓尿裤了吗
Did you piss your pants?
可不是吗
Yeah, right?
火车开始加速
So the thing starts speeding up,
于是我跃下飞驰的火车
so I jump off the moving train.
就跟特技演员一样
Like, total stuntman stuff.
就像《卖♥♥命生涯》
It’s like Hooper.
你看过《卖♥♥命生涯》吗
You ever see Hooper?
老兄 伯特·雷诺兹主演 好片子
Oh, hey, man, Burt Reynolds. Good movie.
但他是从直升机上跳下 不是火车
But he jumped out of a helicopter, not a train.
无所谓了 老兄 是部好片
Well, whatever, man. It’s a good movie.
然后杰西 他还在下面
And this guy Jesse, he’s underneath the thing,
火车直接从他上面开过
and the train just drives right over him.
幸运的是 他非常瘦小
And luckily he’s– he’s this skinny little guy.
见鬼 这行动真惊险
Damn. That’s a tight operation.
简直完美
It was– it was perfect.
正如我们的计划
No one even knew they got robbed,
没人知道自己被劫
just like we planned.
怀特先生说 这是史上最大的火车劫案
Mr. White told me it was, like, the biggest train heist ever,
从获得的潜在的价值看
like, potential money-wise.
这就是整个过程
So that’s how that happened.
请问还要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
不了 谢谢 亲爱的
Nope. Thanks, darlin’.
结账吧
I’m ready for the check.
你对制毒有自信吗
You feeling good about cooking?

Yeah.
能管好自己的实验室吗
You’ll be able to run your own lab?
能做好吗
Do it up right?
是的 当然 我没问题
Yeah. For sure. I got this.

All right.
那我们去赚钱吧
Let’s make some money, then.
我得去放个水
I gotta hit the head.
你有没有在飞机上
Ever been on a plane and find yourself
看着身边的扶手
looking down at the armrest next to you,
发现以前放烟灰缸的地方 现在却变成了小插头
looking at the little plug where the ashtray used to go?
我看着那东西 心说
I look at that and I say,
“这个国家他妈的怎么了”
“What the hell happened to this country?”
保姆国家
Nanny state.
要让我看见一个小孩戴着自行车头盔
I see a kid with a bicycle helmet on,
我会把他往死里打
I wanna smack the shit out of him.
这是为他好
Like, for his own good.
平克曼先生
Mr. Pinkman.
今天过得如何
How are you today?
看来不太好
Not so good, huh?
欢迎来到新墨西哥
一片神奇的乐土
当然了
‘course, uh,
我也能捞你出去
I might be able to help you out.
我想谈谈你那同伙 海森堡
I wanna talk to you about your partner, Heisenberg.
我知道他就是我连襟 沃尔特
See, I know he’s my brother-in-law, Walt.
没错 肯定这表情
Oh, yeah. That’s the look.
算你走运 我对他更感兴趣
Lucky for you, I’m more interested in him.
所以我有个建议
So I got an offer.
如果你这事能帮我
If you help me out here,
告诉我你俩的一切 还有你们那冰♥毒♥买♥♥卖♥♥
tell me all about you and him and your little meth business,
也许我可以找找阿尔伯克基警署的朋友
maybe I talk to my friends at the A.P.D.
把这事铲平
and make all this go away.
我知道这事他是主谋
I know he’s the mastermind here.
而且
Plus…
根据你最近的行为
I’m thinking based on your recent activities that, uh…
也许大好的买♥♥卖♥♥出现小问题了吧
maybe there’s a little trouble in paradise?
大概你俩闹得有点僵
Maybe you guys aren’t, uh, getting along so good?
对吧
I’m right, aren’t I?
随便你
Eat me.
你真要这么玩下去吗
Sure that’s how you want to play this?
干嘛不给我上大刑啊
Why don’t you try and beat it out of me?
你不挺拿手吗
That’s your thing, right?
他肯定伤着你了 对吧
He really did a number on you, didn’t he?
我不知道 不过
I don’t know, but…
幸福的人一般不会
Happy people usually don’t go around…
随便扔掉百万美元吧
throwing millions of dollars away.
谁知道呢
I don’t think, uh,
是沃尔特惹恼你那么做的吧
Walt’s gonna be patting you on the back for that.
但也许这才是重点
But maybe that’s the point.
因为我深有体会
’cause, you see, I get that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!