你西班牙语说得不错
Para un americano, no hablas mal español.
真的吗? 我相信你英语说得也很好,谢谢
Really? Well, I’m sure you speak English very well too. Thank you.
准备好了吗? 他们已经着手准备定期进攻圣地尼斯塔了
Ready for this? He says they’ve been engaging the Sandinistas regularly.
他认为今晚可能会有枪战
He thinks there’s gonna be shooting tonight.
看看她
Look at her.
如果我有什么不测 你要告诉所有女人我曾经和…
Hey. If anything happens to me, you tell every woman I’ve ever gone out with…
我最后是在说她
that I was talking about her at the end.
这样的话 他们会对我做一个重新评价
That way they’ll have to reevaluate me.
穿上靴子
Put on the boot.
不!曼尼,不!
No! Manny, no!
怎么了?不!等一下,等一下
What the hell? No. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我们不是在这儿上演新闻 等着看他们怎么做
We are not here to stage the news. Wait and see what they do.
先生,你可以做你想做的
Sir, you – you can do whatever you want.
这是你的选择
It’s your choice.
好吧
Okay.
他说他被吓坏了
He just said he’s scared.
我们趴在这儿 -太黑了!
Okay, let’s get this. Too dark!
不,不黑,过去!
No, it’s not too dark. Just go!
亚伦,过去
Aaron, go.
第一次枪击从那边到东边不到10秒钟
The first shots were fired not 1 0 seconds ago from over there towards the east.
反桑地诺主义的人
The contras –
那些反桑地诺主义者认为 他们有人数上的优势 这是一个小团体,这是一种让步
The contras feel they must be outnumbered. This is so small a unit. That’s a given.
他们成功地守住了他们的阵地
Still, they’ve managed to hold their ground –
尽管他们的武器…
despite the fact that their weapons have been acting up…
有时点不着火或是胆塞住了
either misfiring or jamming.
一直到明天都没有新的军♥火♥可以运到
No new shipment of arms is expected until tomorrow.
他们今天拿到的… 都是靴子
All they got today… were the shoes.
最后的很棒,伙计,这很棒,棒极了
Great line at the end, man. It could have been great. It was great.
你的靴子挨过一枪吗? -当然
Did you get a shot of the boots? – Yeah. Of course.
所以我们最后可以抄回来 -一直到供应箱
So then we can cut back to that at the end. – To the pan of the supply boxes.
不敢相信我竟然冒着生命危险 为电视台工作 而他竟然会用焦点组来测试我!
I can’t believe I just risked my life for a network that tests my face with focus groups!
我感觉很糟
I don’t feel good.
站在… -建议总统选举…
Stand by – – The proposal calls for electing a president…
站在… -建议总统选举
Stand by – – The proposal calls for electing a president…
在数个候选人中进行
from among several candidates.
我们在两秒钟内得到了图表 -嗨
We got the graphic on in two seconds. – Hi.
怎么样了?
How’s it goin’?
我们需要五个控制… -由部队指挥官选出的…
C.C., we need control of five – -…chosen by the military command.
我们回来的时候 尼加拉瓜边境正在进行交火
A firefight along the Nicaraguan border when we return.
录音就到这儿
Audio is up full here.
第一次枪击从那边到东边不到10秒钟
The first shots were fired not 10 seconds ago from over there towards the east.
停住,停住回到ESSA
Freeze. Freeze it back over E.S.S.A.
恭喜你们两个
Congratulations, you two.
提前几分钟拿到新闻
Finally got a piece in a few minutes early, huh?
我听说比尔今天早上看了这个 他很喜欢
I hear Bill saw it this morning, and he loved it.
不是开玩笑吧? -不是
No kidding? – Yeah.
没有人检查拼写
No one’s checked the spelling on these chyrons
楼下有个家伙,职员把他带进来了 并且为他做了担♥保♥
There’s a guy downstairs. Clerk brought him in and vouched for him.
他说关于男同性恋者在美国获得晋? 他有些话要说
He says he has something to say about gays getting promotions at State.
或许一会儿我能给你买♥♥午餐
Maybe I could buy you dinner sometime soon.
我刚回来,还不知道结果
I-I just got back. I don’t know which end is up.
好吧
Okay.
简,比尔.罗瑞什想在休息期间和你通话
Jane, Bill Rorish wants to speak to you at the break.
现在 -哇哦
Now. – Wow.
我还从没听说过 他在节目中赞美过谁
I’ve never heard of him handing out compliments in the middle of a show.
是简吗? -是的
Jane? – Yes.
亲爱的,如果这样更好的话 我就不得不把你带到纽约去
Darling, if it gets any better than that, I’m going to have to bring you up here to New York.
谢谢,我只是希望你 可以给我保留前20秒钟
Thanks. I – I just wish you’d kept the first 20 seconds.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
最后那段鞋子的画面真是太完美了
WeIl, the, uh, visual with the shoes at the end was just perfect.
上帝,他喜欢靴子!
God, he loved the boots!
亚伦应该听听这个 这样我就多了一个目击证人
Aaron should be hearing this so I can have an extra witness.
好吧 你总是不想要信♥用♥卡♥,不是吗?
WelI, you always want to give the credit away, don’t you?
不是的 只是他应该得到信♥用♥卡♥
No, I don’t. He happens to deserve the credit.
他就在这儿 -我一会儿再跟你聊
He’s right here. – I’ll speak to you soon.
他要看新的复印稿
He had to read over some new copy.
哦?
Oh?
什么?
What?
我去楼下看看你的录影带可以吗?
Is it okay if I watch you tape that interview downstairs?
可以 -谢谢
Yes. – Thanks.
反桑地诺主义者只有几个月…
The contras have only a few months –
要笑,这样他们就不会觉得 我心已经死了
Laugh so they don’t think I’m dying inside…
但我只是说了一些好笑的事情
but have so much style that I just said something funny.
他说什么了?
What’d he say?
我不会说的
Oh, I’ll never tell.
一年半以前 我对他的发际线做了些愚蠢的评论
A year and a half ago I made some stupid remark about his hairline.
他永远也不会忘掉这件事 这边
He’s never gonna forget it! This way.
好的,我会在那儿会见工作人员
Okay. I’ll meet the crew there then.
是的,你能再跟我说一遍地址吗?
Right. Could you give me that address one more time?
好的
Right.
是的,终于开始工作了,感觉很好
Yeah, it’s good to finally be getting to work.
17204,科罗拉多
17204 Colorado.
是的,就像州一样
Right. Like the state. Yeah.
17204、
17204.
记住了,1-7-2-0-4 ?
Got it. 1-7-2-0-4?
对,拜拜
Yeah. Bye.
1-7-2、
1-7-2-
1-7-2-0-4
1-7-2-0-4.
简,我有一个故事
Jane? I’ve got a story.
简?
Jane?
嗨,你还好吗? -等一下,我需要你
Hi. How are you? – Wait. I need you.
我有一个故事
I got a story.
一些官员错过了一周的圣诞节俱乐部?
Some public official skipped a week on his Christmas club?
白宫武装委员会有一个秘密报导…
The House Armed Services Committee has a secret report…
说在亚伦的作战工具方面 部队投入了大量的财力
which says that the Allen fighting vehicle the army poured a fortune into…
但仍然不起作用
plain won’t work.
我已经完全掌握了情况,真的 -嗯
I’ve got it cold, confirmed. – Hmm.
他们已经在这上面投入了500万 -10亿
They have $5 million in this thing already. – Billion.
是的,10亿,当然
Right, billion. Okay. Of course.
我可以用任何我喜欢的制片人…
They said I could have any producer I want…
但我想让你来
and I want you.
一个委员会成员 提到了500万美元的金属雕像
One committee source referred to it as a $5 billion metal sculpture…
他们丑陋不堪而又巨型 以至于无法掩埋
too ugly to look at and too big to bury.
然而,在过去的时间里 花费已经翻倍了…
Over time, however, costs have doubled…
而系统又出现了严重的问题
and the system has had serious problems.
你写的这个吗? -我有时会为你写
Did you write this? – I write for you sometimes.
不是因为你非得这样做
Not because you have to.
由于车辆超重
The suspension system had to be redesigned –
必须重新设计暂停的系统
because of the vehicle’s extra weight.
额外附加的TOW导弹意味着 亚伦坦克只能承载6名步兵
The addition of the TOW missile has meant the Allen can carry only six infantrymen.
来吧 -过重的装甲导致坦克在浅水处就会沉没
Oh, come on. – The heavier armor has caused the vehicle to sink in shallow water.
伊尔顿.麦克圭尔将军负责武器系统
General Elton McGuire is in charge of the weapons system.
能借用你一点时间吗? -不行
Have just a second? Please. – No.
将军,将军,我也不想再打扰您
General – General, I don’t want to bother you anymore.
或者是您的家人了 -汤姆错过了两个镜头
Or your family. So Tom rates two cameras, huh?
但是明天这儿可能就会有一群暴民
But tomorrow there’s gonna be a mob of me out here.
因此如果你有什么想要说的,先生 何不用你喜欢的方式现在一吐为快呢?
So if you have anything to say, sir, why not say it now the way you want.
真是太棒了,太棒了
That’s great. That’s great.
我觉得你说得太棒了,太棒了
I think it’s great you left in what you said. Just great.
是的,请不要忘记 我们才是真正的故事,不是他们
Yes. Please, let’s never forget, we’re the real story, not them.
是的,我知道,我会去好好地看
Yeah, I know. I went back and forth on it.
我喜欢,他做人刚正不阿
I liked it. He’s not afraid of being human.
嘘! -将军明天会在白宫军事武装委员会
Shh! – The general will appear tomorrow…
会议之前出现
before the House Armed Services Committee.
汤姆.格兰尼克报导于五角大楼 -假如五角大楼…
Tom Grunick, the Pentagon. – And as if the pentagon…
没有足够的问题,今晚会宣布… -谢谢你,简
didn’t have enough problems, tonight it announced… – Thanks, Jane.
他的新作战部队是有缺陷的 -当然
that its new Action Army helmet is defective. – Sure.
汤姆?
Tom?
我的小女儿想见你
Um, my youngest wanted to meet you.
这是艾丽 -你好,艾丽
This is Elli. – Hi, Elli.