Good. Where were we? Oh, yeah. You’re a big, selfish, reckless hoofer.
哦,很好,说道那里了?你是个自私,粗鲁的家伙…
From now on, he’s my new brother. You can’t do that.
从现在开始,他就是我的新兄弟了 你不能这样!
Sorry, you’ve been replaced with my dear brother…
抱歉,你已经被我的好兄弟代替了…
What’s your name again?
哎呀,你叫什么来着的,熊仔,我忘记了?
I don’t want any more brothers.
我再也不想要什么兄弟了
See? He’s had enough of you, too. I promise I’ll change.
看见没有,他也受不了你 拜托,我保证会改变的
Trample off. You won’t. Being a brother means nothing to you.
算了吧 你永远不会改变的 兄弟对你来说,什么意义都没有
Of course it does. Like what?
当然有 哦,是吗?比如呢?
What about when your hooves froze in the pond?
那次你的蹄子在池塘里冻坏了?
Who sat with you all winter, eh? You did.
谁整个冬天都陪着你?是你
Who showed you where the good grazing is?
谁带你去找肥美的草料?
The really tender stuff all covered in dew.
我是说那些软软的柔柔的野草 上面还覆盖着露水?
Now, why do you think I did that, eh?
你认为我为什么那么做?
Because I…
因为我…
Because I love… dew.
因为我爱…露水
Excuse me? I don’t believe I heard what you said.
什么?真不敢相信你说的
I said, “I love dew.”
我说我爱…露水
I love dew, too, eh.
我也爱露水
Hey, I can change.
我可以改变的
Go away, eh. Come on, I can change.
走远点 来啦,我可以改变的
Go away, eh, don’t touch me. I can change.
走远点,别碰我 我可以改变!
Hey. No.
嘿,这儿不行
Not there, that’s the spot.
这儿不行,这儿有粉刺
Like, we’ll see you later, smallish bear.
再见,小熊仔
Yeah, good day, eh. You know what this calls for?
再见啦 知道什么在等着我们吗?
A pile of delicious barley and amber weed on a cool bed of malted hops.
一层麦芽花上面… 一堆可口的大麦草和大♥麻♥草
I like it.
我喜欢
Sitka! Sitka, are you there?
席卡!席卡,你在吗?
Sitka?
席卡!
Please. Please, Sitka.
求你了,席卡.
I don’t know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
Sitka.
席卡?
Denahi.
狄纳希. 啊!
Sitka, hurry, change me back.
席卡,快点!把我变回去!
Where are you, Sitka?
你在哪儿,席卡?
Denahi.
狄纳希
Denahi, please.
狄纳希,求你了
Koda.
可达?
No!
不!
Leave him alone.
别碰他!
Koda!
可达!
Kenai?
基奈?
Sitka?
席卡?
Koda, don’t be afraid. It’s me.
可达 别害怕,是我
He needs me.
他需要我
You know, he did look better as a bear.
他变成熊的样子要好看点
But, Denahi…
但…狄纳希.
It’s all right, Kenai.
没关系,基奈.
No matter what you choose, you’ll always be my little brother.
不管你怎么选择… 你都是我的小兄弟
Did I say little?
我说 ”小”了吗?
Kenai.
基奈!
My brother Kenai went on to live with Koda and the other bears.
我的弟弟基奈… 和可达以及其他的熊生活在一起
He taught me that love is very powerful.
他教了我爱是非常强大的
And I passed on the wisdom of his story to our people.
我把他的这段经历… 讲述给后人–
The story of a boy who became a man
一个男孩通过变成了熊而…
by becoming a bear.
成长为男人的故事
Great spirits of all who lived before
“哦,古圣先贤的灵魂”
Take our hands and lead us
“替我们携手引路”
Fill our hearts and souls with all you know
“将智慧灌注我们的心灵中” “你知道,你明白,展现吧”
Show us that in your eyes
“在上苍的眼中”
We are all the same
“吾等皆一视同仁”
Brothers to each other in this world we remain
“情同手足 世界生生不息”
Truly brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
Brothers all the same
“兄弟真情恒久不变”
So, like, uh, what are you doing there, smallish bear?
你在那儿干什么,小熊仔?
I’m practising my moves. Want to see one?
我在锻炼呢,想看看吗?
Sure, eh. This ought to be good, eh?
当然,肯定不错
Listen to me. I was a man that was changed into a bear.
听我说 我是一个人变的熊
No beaver. Man into bear. That’s it.
不是母熊生的 人变的熊,就是这样
Oh. Yeah, so, before that you was probably like a goat?
哦,那么…在那之前,你也许是,好比,山羊?
What about a water buffalo? No, he’s a rabbit.
嘿,水牛怎么样?-小心兔子
No way, eh.
不行
Okay, now, everyone, take a big inhale, eh?
好了,大家听好了 深深地…吸一口气
And then on…
然后…
On the exhale, shift into salutation to the sun.
呼出来… 然后面向太阳
No, you shut up.
不,你闭嘴!
How you doing over there, Koda? Oh, pretty good.
你好吗,可达?很好啊
In accordance with all federal and state wildlife regulations,
根据… 联邦管理条例…
no fish were harmed during the making of this film.
拍摄本片期间不允许捕鱼
No! He’s gonna eat me!
不,他要吃我!啊!啊!
Cut. Cut.
啊偶,停
Somebody, help me. Help me. Somebody.
救命!谁来救命!
Ooh!
哦!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!