Jumped out on a ledge.
先勾画出框框
Feeling vulnerable. What do you want me to say?
你也相当闷 我不知道你想我说什么
Say you want me back.
说你爱我 你想要我回来
What about all the signs?
不 布鲁斯 那些天边的启示表示什么?
How did you know about that? Did you talk to Debbie?
你怎么知道那事的? 你同黛比谈过了?
Would it help if I just said I was a complete ass?
你愿意帮忙告诉我 我是个大混…
You said ass! It’s OK if I’m talking about a donkey.
嘿 你说粗话 没事的
I didn’t say “hole”. If I said ass…
我没有说”蛋”字… 我说”混”…
No, wait. OK, honey, let’s go inside.
孩子们 我们走! 去里面!
All right, everybody inside. Time to go inside.
孩子们 大家都进去 该进去了!
Please. None of this seems right without you.
格雷斯 求你了 没了你一切都不对头
I gotta go.
我得走了
Wait!
等等!
How do you feel now?
你现在感觉任何?
Have you completely lost your mind?
你真得彻底… 疯了?
Are you drunk? Yeah. Drunk with power.
还是喝醉了? 我喝醉了 彻底醉了!
Love me.
爱我!
I did.
我爱过
Yeah, I know. Free will.
好了 我知道了 自♥由♥的思想
More power outages reported today caused by last week’s meteorite strike.
越来越多的停电的报告 因为上次陨星的坠落
Officials are trying to repair transformers damaged by the ensuing electrical surge.
有关方面疲于修复陨星爆♥炸♥破坏的变压器
The scene nearly turned violent
现场变得失控
when Buffalo residents protested last week’s lottery results.
当数百名水牛镇居民 抗♥议♥上周的彩票结果
Doomsayers are pointing to last week’s strange celestial events
末日的恐惧和上周的奇怪的事情被人们视为
as signs that prophecy is being fulfilled and the world may be coming to an end.
预言就要实现的征兆 现在的世界将终结
The world’s gone mad.
疯了
30 seconds to air. OK.
布鲁斯 30秒钟 好的
There you are. It’s your debut. How are you feeling?
到你了 你的大日子 感觉如何?
You know what? I’m fine. Never better.
很好 从来没有这么好过
The show must go on right?
我们开始了 是吗?
The Sabres just won the Stanley Cup. You’re kidding me!
剃刀队刚刚赢史丹尼警♥察♥队 你开玩笑吗?
Was that tonight? That’s great.
是今晚吗? 太好了 不是吗?
It’s crazy out there. We’re going to kick live to Fred at the stadium, OK?
我们得直播在体育馆的佛瑞德的情况 好吗?
Five seconds to the open. This is it.
还有5秒钟开播
You ready? Born that way.
开始? 准备好了吗? 一直准备好的!
Welcome to Eyewitness News at Six, with Susan Ortega, Bruce Nolan,
欢迎收看6点钟新闻 由苏珊·奥尔特加 布鲁斯·诺兰
Fred Donohue, sports, Dallas Coleman, weather.
佛瑞德…体育 达拉斯·科尔曼…天气
Now Buffalo’s number one news team.
这里是水牛镇第一的新闻报道小组
I’m Susan Ortega. I’m Bruce Nolan.
我是苏珊·奥尔特加 我是布鲁斯·诺兰
And here’s what’s making news.
今天的新闻是
What happened? We lost power.
什么事? 停电了
Transformer’s down again. Jeez.
变压器坏了 老天
Ever since that damn meteorite hit.
都是那该死的陨星
We’re back. We apologize for the interruption.
好了 有电了 我们为刚才的中断抱歉
Back to the news. Bruce? Thank you.
现在开始报道新闻 布鲁斯 谢谢 苏珊
I’m sorry. We’re going live to HSBC Arena,
对不起 我们现在要直播水牛镇剃刀队
where the Buffalo Sabres have won the Stanley Cup.
所在的体育馆的情况 他们刚刚赢了史丹尼警♥察♥队
Great. Fred?
太好了 佛瑞德
We’re about to uncork some champagne because
我们准备开香槟 因为剃刀队在这里赢得了
the Sabres have won their first championship in 22 years!
22年来的第一个冠军…
What in blazes…
正中头部
We’ll be back with the Sabres’ victory in just a hot second.
我们一会再回到现场报道 很快
In other news…
另一条新闻是
Bloody hell! What is it now?
又来了? 怎么回事? 不 不是的
The whole booth is down. It’s not!
保险全坏了
In other news, fighting erupted in the Gaza Strip today,
另一条新闻 冲突今天在加沙又起
as Israelis and Palestinians…
巴勒斯坦人…
Bruce. What?
布鲁斯 什么?
We’ve got a situation here. They’re rioting right outside.
本地有状况 暴♥乱♥失控了
You’re kidding. The whole town has gone crazy.
别和我开玩笑了 全城都疯了!
Go on, Bruce. Say something.
布鲁斯 说话呀
Ladies and gentlemen, this just in.
女士们先生们 报道结束了
Possibly the biggest breaking news story this town has ever seen.
本城发生了也许是你从未见过的突发事件
And I gotta go.
我得走了
Sorry, Jack.
对不起 杰克
Susan, it’s all yours.
苏珊 我对不起大家
Sabres!
剃刀!
Sabres rule!
剃刀队是第一!
Down with the lottery!
终止博♥彩♥!
Repent! The end is near!
忏悔吧! 末日来了
The lottery sucks!
博♥彩♥是骗局!
I only won 17 bucks!
只有17元
Channel 7 lies!
第7频道是骗子!
Oh, no!
不!
God!
上帝呀!
God?
上帝?
Are you here?
你在吗?
Hello? I need your help!
你好! 我需要帮助!
Clap on!
鼓掌 鼓掌
Figures!
快点出现吧
Well, hello there, Bruce Almighty.
我就知道! 那边的 你好 全能的布鲁斯
Not as easy as it looks, is it, son? This God business.
看起来很容易 不是吗 孩子? 上帝的工作
They’re all out of control.
一切都失控了!
It’s me. I don’t know what to do.
他们疯了 我束手无策
Well, you’re right on time. Seven o’clock.
你来得很准时 7点钟
The 7th at 7.00.
7点 到7点
All righty, then.
啊 做完了
There we are. It’s good.
就到这里 不错 不错
It’s a wonderful thing.
了不起的事情
No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up.
无论搞得多乱 我们总能清理好
There were so many. I just gave them all what they wanted.
他们有太多的要求了 我只能满足他们的需要
Yeah.
是啊
But since when does anyone have a clue about what they want?
那么是你在什么时候有了线索… 什么是他们所需要的呢?
So what do I do?
那么我该怎么做?
Parting your soup is not a miracle.
分开一盆浓汤并不是什么奇迹
It’s a magic trick.
那只是一个小小的魔术把戏而已
A single mom who’s working two jobs
一位单身妈妈 每天要打两份工
and still finds time to take her kid to soccer practice, that’s a miracle.
但还是能抽的出时间陪孩子参加足球练习 那才是一种奇迹
A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education,
年轻人说要远离毒品 而且要努力受教育
that’s a miracle.
这也是一种奇迹
People want me to do everything for them.
人们要求我为他们实现任何他们自己的愿望
What they don’t realize is they have the power.
但是他们从来没有意识到 他们自己具有实现自己愿望的能力
You want to see a miracle, son?
年轻人 想要看到真正的奇迹
Be the miracle.
首先得要自己努力
Wait. Are you leaving?
等一下 你要走了嘛?
Yeah. I figure you can handle things now.
是啊! 我想你现在可以自己解决问题了
But what if I need you?
但如果我又需要你帮助
What if I have questions?
或者我又有别的问题的时候怎么办?
That’s your problem, Bruce.
这就是你的问题喽 布鲁斯!
That’s everybody’s problem.
这也是我们每个人的问题
You keep looking up.
你要继续留神喽
Order has been restored after this evening’s downtown riot.
在今天的示♥威♥游♥行♥之后 水牛镇本地的秩序已经恢复正常
State officials have suspended all lottery sales
官方已经终止了博♥彩♥的销♥售♥
pending further investigation.
正在寻找妥善的解决方法
No injuries were reported in the melee, however there were dozens of arrests.
这次示♥威♥游♥行♥中没有伤亡报告
OK.

Thanks a million. Not a problem.
万分感谢 小意思
God bless.
上帝保佑你
Bruce giveth and Bruce… taketh away.
布鲁斯给予你们的 布鲁斯再次收回
If you don’t like it… mega-bite me.
你们要是不情愿的话 来咬我吧
Evan? Bruce.
埃文 布鲁斯
I suppose you’re here to gloat about
我想你是回来取代我的主持人身份的吧
the anchor position. Go ahead.
它们是你的了 作出你最好的报导吧
Well, actually, I…
实际上
I just came to tell you that I’ve been a royal prick.
我是来告诉你 我放弃了从事主持方面的工作了
The anchor position is yours. I turned down the job.
位置给你留着 我辞掉了这份工作
And I never really congratulated you.
对了! 我还没有向你的祝贺呢
Congratulations.
恭喜了!
Thanks, Bruce.
多谢了! 布鲁斯
In the financial world, things are back to normal
目前的金融界 一切都归于平常

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!