Just naturally blabby, I guess.
自从我不再偷牛之后很久没这么长时间的骑马了
I haven’t done so much riding since I quit rustling.
那真是个相当惨的职业
That’s a miserable occupation.
从黄昏一直到黎明 不能睡觉 吃的东西也都臭了
Dusk to dawn, no sleep, rotten food.
嘿?
Hey?
我看见了
I see it.
火堆 你觉得呢?
Torches, you think?
也许是 也可能是灯笼
Maybe. Maybe lanterns.
他们正在追踪我们
They’re following our path.
而且一点儿都没跟错
Dead on it.
我都做不到 你能做的到吗?
I couldn’t do that. Could you do that?
他们究竟是怎么做到的?
How can they do that?!
这些都什么人?
Who are those guys?
-你确定这能行吗? -可以的
-Sure it’ll work? -It’ll work.
-你之前也是这么说笑脸的 -这能行的
-That’s what you said about Sweetface! -This’ll work.
只要他们分开 我们就干掉他们 没问题 哈?
Once they divide up, we take them. No trouble. Right?
也许吧
Maybe.
伙计 你可是个枪手 你还是个该死的悲观主义者
Boy, for a gunman, you’re one hell of a pessimist.
他们应该很快就到我们分开的地方了
They ought to get to where we split up anytime.
他们就快到了
They’re just about there.
你认为追我们的会有多少人?
How many of them you think’ll come our way?
我希望我们也有来♥复♥枪♥ 我是说 他们有来♥复♥枪♥
I wish we had rifles. I mean, they got rifles.
不过我们可以出其不意 对吧?
But we got surprise on our side, right?
嗯 到目前为止他们都是按照我们想的那样在行动
Well, so far they’re doing what we want.
你认为我们该从上面那个地方干掉他们吗?
You think we ought to take them from up here?
小子…听着 这种事你比我懂得多了
Kid… look, you know this work better than I do.
是上边那里动手好还是下边靠近小路那里动手好?
Is it best here or maybe down there, closer to the trail?
该死
Dammit!
他们没有走小路
They’re not going for it.
这都什么人啊?
Who are those guys?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-我不知道 -我们得做点什么让他们知道我们的厉害
-I don’t know! -We gotta do something and shake them.
不管现在你想出来什么主意我都没意见
Whatever it is that you come up with is fine with me.
不过重要的是 赶紧想出来
But whatever it is, it better be now!
-雷… -你在这儿做什么?
-Ray… -What’re you doing?
别动 别紧张 雷
Hold on. Easy, Ray.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 叫我别紧张?
What the hell do you mean, take it easy?!
你说过你绝不会再到我的地盘上来
You said you’d never come to my territory.
我们没有 雷 我们没有
We haven’t, Ray. We haven’t!
即便我们过去是朋友我也不能让你闯进来
Just cos we were friendly doesn’t allow you to break in.
要是被发现我们曾在一起我要怎么办?
What would happen to me if we was to be seen together?
我已经老得找不到别的工作了
I’m too old to hunt up anotherjob!
你至少还可以拔出你的枪
You could at least have drawn your guns!
先听布奇说完 他有话要跟你说
Listen to Butch. He’s trying to tell you something.
好吧 你们想干什么?
All right. What do you want?
有几件事情 我们想入伍 雷
A couple of things. We wanna enlist, Ray.
你知道 参军 就现在 去打西班牙人
You know, in the army. Right away! Go fight the Spanish.
噢 你疯了 你疯了
Oh, you’re crazy. You are crazy.
你们两个都疯了
You are both of you crazy!
他们应该把你们两个丢进监狱里各关上1000年
They’d throw you in jail for a thousand years each!
来吧 圣丹斯 把我的脚捆起来
Come on, Sundance. Start trussing my feet.
来吧 你应该看过怎么做的 来吧
Here, you’ve seen these before. Come on!
我可不想万一被别人看见我让你们进来
I’m not gonna take the chance someone saw you.
雷 我们是认真的
Ray, we’re serious about this.
-你们都是出名的通缉犯 -我们不干了
-You are known outlaws. -We quit.
-不干了 -就是那样 不会太紧了吧?
-Quit! -That’s the point, we would. Too tight?
没有 刚刚好
No, that’s all right.
在最顶上那个抽屉里有手帕 你可以拿来堵住我的嘴
There’s hankies in the top drawer you can use to gag me.
噢 这能行的 这能行的 雷
Oh, this’d work. This’d work, Ray.
你相信我们 政♥府♥相信你
You trust us and the government trusts you,
不管你对他们怎么说 他们都会相信的
so anything you tell them, they gotta believe it.
你这辈子还从没做过什么不老实的事吧 你什么人
You’ve never done a dishonest thing in your life and what are you,
都快60了? 我们不干了
pushing 60? We’d quit.
只要他们撤销对我们的所有指控
They’d drop all the charges.
我们就会一直打到战争结束
We’d fight till the war is over.
-他们甚至不用让我们当军官 -这真算得上是提议
-They don’t even have to make us officers. -That’s some proposition.
我是说 他们忘掉这些年你们做的所有盗劫勾当?
I mean, they forget all about the years of thieving and robbing?
你们现在最想的 就是让你们参军
They take you into the army, which is what you want in the first place.
要是对你们这么说你们自己也会被吓到的 嗯?
There’s something out there that scares you, huh?
现在太晚了 你们现在除了被打死早就没有那个机会了
It’s too late. Shoulda let yourselves get killed a long time ago while you had the chance.
听着 你们或许是这个地区到目前为止悬赏最高的
See, you may be the biggest thing ever hit this area,
可你们都不过是小通缉犯
but you’re still two-bit outlaws!
我从没见过比你更和善的人 或是拔枪比小子还快的
I never met a soul more affable than you, or faster than the Kid,
可你们不过是两个东躲西♥藏♥的小通缉犯
but you’re still nothing but two-bit outlaws on the dodge.
已经结束了 你们还不明白吗?
It’s over! Don’t you get that?
你们的时代已经结束了 你们都会被打死
Your times is over and you’re gonna die bloody!
你们能做的就是选择死在什么地方
And all you can do is choose where.
抱歉 我这把年纪说话越来越刻薄了
I’m sorry. I’m getting mean in my old age.
来吧 让我闭嘴吧 圣丹斯
Come on! Shut me up, Sundance.
啊 你在浪费你的时间
Ah, you’re wasting your time.
-他们在岩石路上无法追踪我们 -这话跟他们去说吧
-They can’t track us over rock. -Tell them that.
他们开始让我感到紧张了
They’re beginning to get on my nerves.
这都是些什么人?
Who are those guys?
你还记得那次你和我还有埃塔去丹佛夏季度假吗?
You remember the time you and me and Etta went to Denver that summer for a vacation?
很高兴你提起那个
Glad you brought that up.
真是个很重要的话题 想想我们现在的情势吧
An important topic, considering our situation.
我们去赌钱的那天晚上 还记得吗?
The night we went gambling. Remember?
我们在宾馆里吃晚饭
We had dinner at the hotel.
埃塔点了烧牛肉 我点了鸡
Etta had roast beef and I had chicken.
要是我能记起来你点的什么 我就是死了也会很高兴的
If I can remember what you had, I’ll die a happy man!
-你看那里 -什么?
-Look out there. -What?
那天晚上我们同别的赌客谈话的时候
We got to talking to some gambler that night
那人跟我们说了一个印第安人的事
and he told us about an Indian.
一个纯种的印第安人
A full-blooded Indian,
只不过他给自己取了个英文名字 叫什么先生
except he called himself with an English name. Sir somebody.
-罗德·巴尔的摩? -没错 据说他能追踪任何人
-Lord Baltimore? -That’s right. And he could track anybody.
不管什么在地形 白天还是晚上
Over anything, day or night.
那么?
So?
那个趴在地上的家伙 我想应该就是他
The guy on the ground, I think it’s him.
不 你说巴尔的摩在俄克拉荷马之外活动
No, Baltimore works out of Oklahoma.
他可是个地道的俄克拉荷马人
He’s strictly an Oklahoma man.
我不知道我们现在在什么地方
I don’t know where we are,
不过这里绝对不是他妈的俄克拉荷马
but it sure as hell isn’t Oklahoma.
嗷 这不可能是他
Aw, it couldn’t be him.
这不可能是他
It couldn’t be him.
我想是吧
I guess.
不管他是谁 这家伙绝对是个人物
Whoever it is, it sure the hell is somebody.
该死 他们就不累吗? 他们就不饿吗?
Dammit! Don’t they get tired? Don’t they get hungry?
-他们当然会 -那为什么他们还没慢下来?
-They gotta be. -Why don’t they slow up?
该死 他们还能追得再快点儿
Hell, they could go faster.
至少那也算是有点儿变化 他们甚至连队形都没乱
At least that’d be a change. They don’t even break formation.
快想点儿办法
Do something!
-小子 -什么?
-Kid? -What?
最好的警长是谁?
Who’s the best lawman?
最好的? 哪种最好的?
Best? How?
你是指最厉害的 还是最容易被收买♥♥的?
You mean toughest, or easiest to bribe?
最厉害的
Toughest.
乔 勒弗斯
Joe Lefors.
绝对是他
Gotta be.
勒弗斯从不离开怀俄明 从来也没有 你知道的
Lefors never leaves Wyoming. Never. You know that.
他总是带着一顶白色的帽子
He always wears a white skimmer.
这么说你从他戴的白色草帽断定他是乔 勒弗斯
That’s how you tell it’s Joe Lefors cos he wears a white straw hat.
你看走在前面的那个家伙
Look at that guy out front.
呃 这都什么人啊?
Jeez, who are those guys?
快走
Come on!
快走 笨蛋
On your feet, you dumbhead.
快走 离开这儿 快走
Go on! Get outta here! Go on!
要是他们没有追着马去怎么办?
What if they don’t follow the horse?
你脑袋那么聪明 布奇 你会想到办法的
You’re the brains, Butch. You’ll think of something.
该死
Dammit!
我想现在出路就是 我们要么抵抗要么投降

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!