Sleeping on the job, those
雨不断落在我的头上 它们不断的落下
Raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling
可我唯一知道的就是
But there’s one thing I know
它们只让我变得忧郁
The blues they send to meet me
这不能摧垮我
Won’t defeat me
这不会持续太久 直到幸福张开双臂向我走来
It won’t be long till happiness steps up to greet me
雨不断落在我的头上
Raindrops keep falling on my head
可那不意味着我的眼圈就快要红了
But that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red
这不是为我自己而哭的 因为
Crying’s not for me, cos
我从没有停止过对雨的抱怨
I’m never gonna stop the rain by complaining
因为我是自♥由♥的
Because I’m free
没什么好担心的
Nothing’s worrying me
雨不断落在我的头上
Raindrops are falling on my head
可那不意味着我的眼圈就快要红了
But that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red
这不是为我自己而哭的 因为
Crying’s not for me, cos
我从没有停止过对雨的抱怨
I’m never gonna stop the rain by complaining
因为我是自♥由♥的
Because I’m free
没什么好担心的
Nothing’s worrying

Me
你是为了快车的事来找他的吧?
You’ve come to get him for the Flyer?
你能相信我已经破产了吗?
Can you believe I’m broke already?
为什么总是没有钱 布奇?
Why is there never any money, Butch?
天 我发誓 埃塔 我不知道
Hell, I swear, Etta, I don’t know.
我这辈子都像条狗那样忙碌 可还是一分钱也存不下来
I’ve been working like a dog all my life and I can’t get a penny ahead.
圣丹斯说那是因为你太容易花钱 总是花很多去度假
Sundance says it’s cos you’re a soft touch, always taking expensive vacations,
请每个人喝酒 而且你还滥赌
buying drinks for everyone, and you’re a rotten gambler.
嗯 也许跟这个也有关系吧
Well, that might have something to do with it!
布奇?
Butch?
你有没有想过要是我先遇到你 我们两个会在一起?
D’you ever wonder if I’d met you first, we’d been the ones to get involved?
我们已经在一起了 埃塔 你还不知道吗?
We are involved, Etta. Don’t you know that?
你正坐在我的自行车上
You’re riding on my bicycle.
在一些阿♥拉♥伯国家里 这就相当于你嫁给我了
In some Arabian countries that’s the same as being married.

Hey.
-你在做什么? -偷你的女人
-What’re you doing? -Stealing your woman.
带她走吧 带她走吧
Take her. Take her.
你真是个浪漫的浑蛋 我会如你所愿的
You’re a romantic bastard. I’ll give you that.
-OK 把它打开 -我为E·H·哈里曼先生工作
-OK, open up in there. -I work for Mr EH Harriman of the Union…
-嘿 伍德考克 -布奇?
-Hey, Woodcock! -Butch?
-你没事吧? -噢 还算好吧
-You OK? -Well, sort of.
嘿 那就太好了 让我看看你
Hey, that’s wonderful. Let’s take a look at ya.
这次 布奇 这次你不会认为我是故意做戏的吧
Now, Butch, you gotta have more respect for me
你该更敬佩我了
than to think I’d fall for a stunt like that.
你不会又想被炸飞吧?
You can’t wanna get blown up again?
布奇 要知道如果这是我自己的钱
Butch, you know that if it were my money,
要是被抢的话我只愿意让你抢
there is nobody that I would rather have steal it than you.
可我仍在为联合太平洋铁路公♥司♥的E·H·哈里曼工作
But I am still in the employ of Mr EHHarriman of the Union Pacific Railroad
-开车 -回到里面去 女士
-Start this train! -Get back inside, lady.
噢 我可不怕你 我什么都不怕
Oh, I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid of anything.
我是个女人 我都做祖母了 我有权利
I’m a grandmother and a female, and I’ve got my rights.
我们没时间跟她废话了
We’ve got no time for this.
你能吓住其他人 可吓不到我
You can bull all the others, but not me!
我已经戒掉了威士忌和赌博 我当然也能够打败你
I’ve fought whiskey and gambling! I can certainly fight you!
我们没时间跟她废话了
We got no time for this!
-把枪放下 圣丹斯 -别管她了
-Put down the gun, Sundance. -Let go!
-你们打算把她怎么样? -这是你逼我的
-What you gonna do to her? -Whatever you force me to.
放开她 你们不就是要钱吗 钱就在这里
Leave her alone. You’re after the money, and the money’s in here.
我所希望的就是有人把车开走 有人吗 求你们了
All I want is for somebody to start this train. Somebody! Please!
-把门打开否则就跟她说再见吧 -我们在天上的父
-Open up or tell her goodbye! -Our Father, who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
on earth, as it is in heaven.
我该怎样向不幸的哈里曼先生解释?
What am I gonna tell poor Mr Harriman?
伍德考克 你为什么要这么做?
Woodcock, what d’you have to do something like that for?
布奇 上一个被你轻易的就炸开了所以我做了一些改进
Well, Butch, you blew the last one so easy I just had to do something.
炸♥药♥给我 再多来点
Give me that, and get some more.
都拿来
A lot more!
噢 这样应该没问题
Well, that oughta do it.
你认为炸♥药♥够了吗 布奇?
Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
这他妈怎么回事?
What the hell is that?
不管他们是干什么的 我都不想遇到他们
Whatever they’re selling, I don’t want it.
你们能别管它了吗
Will you leave it!
快走
Come on!
-嘿 布奇 -什么?
-Hey, Butch. -What?
他们都是些好手
They’re very good.
分开逃
Split up!
-他们有多少人在追我们? -全部都在追我们
-How many of them are following us? -All of them.
全部? 为什么不追那些家伙?
All of them? What’s the matter with those guys?!
我想我们甩掉他们了 你认为我们甩掉他们了吗?
I think we lost them. D’you think we lost them?
-还没有 -我也是这么想
-No. -Neither do I.
-笑脸在哪儿? -在里边 有什么事吗?
-Where’s Sweetface? -Just inside. Trouble?
听着 你这个糟老头
Listen, you dirty old man,
我知道你是个骗子 可谁能看得出来呢?
I know you’re a lying thief, but who’d know it to look at ya?
快到前边去 就说你5分钟前看到我们从镇里出去了
Get out front fast. You seen us ride through town five minutes ago.
要办好了 我会好好的赏你的
You do this right, I’ll get you an old dog to kick.
给你 9号♥房♥ 就在最楼上
Here, room nine. The top of the stairs.
我最喜欢了
My beloved’s proud
嘿 你就这么盯着窗外都快把我逼疯了
Hey, you’re driving me crazy staring out the window like that.
我向你发誓笑脸绝对能轻松解决的
I swear to you Sweetface can handle it easy.
他没胆子出♥卖♥♥♥我 他相当怕我
He wouldn’t dare louse me up, he’s that scared of me.
阿格妮丝就盯着望着窗外的你
How can I give Agnes the concentration she deserves
你这样我怎么才能让她注意到我?
with you looking out the window?
布奇 你说得还真有点道理 你知道吗?
Butch, you’re really something, you know that?
你还能看得仔细一点儿么 阿格妮丝?
Could you be a bit more specific, Agnes?
布奇
Butch!
OK 笑脸 给他们一个迷人的笑容
OK, Sweetface, give them a nice smile.
快点
Come on.
噢 这真的太感人了
Oh, that’s a nice touch.
你知道吗 我发誓
You know, I swear,
要是他告诉我我10分钟前从镇里出去了 我都会信的
if he told me I rode out of town ten minutes ago, I’d believe him.
然后他们就会追出去的
And there they go.
不 不 不 别让我留下
No, no, no. Don’t ask me to stay.
你是我认识的唯一真正的男人 你知道的 布奇?
You’re the only real man I ever met. You know that, Butch?
不是因为你对人们出手大方
It’s notjust cos of all that money you got to spend on people.
而是因为你本身 你总是关心我是开心还是不开心
It’s you. The way you’re always looking to see am I happy or not.
有很多女孩儿 她们想和你在一起也许只是想
A lot of the other girls, they might want you just for
当你有很多钱可以花的时候可以得到一点儿
when you got lots of money to spend on people.
可我 我…
Me, I…
我不在乎什么衣服 金钱 或者珠宝还有毛皮
I don’t care about clothes and money and jewels and furs.
那样的东西 大多数女孩儿都喜欢的 可我从来都不
Things like that. Lots of the other girls do, but I never did.
我常说”阿格妮丝…”
I always said “Agnes…”
别动
Don’t move!
站起来 把手举起来
Stand up. Put your hands up.
举高一点
Higher!
现在转身…
Now turn around and…
把我们的马带过来
Get our horses and come on back here.
出去 出去
Get outta here. Get outta here.
出去
Get out!
快 都出去 你们这些愚蠢的畜生
Go on! Get outta here, you fatheaded beast!
-快点 -你们这些愚蠢的畜生 别叫
-Come on! -You’re the fatheaded beast. Quit shouting.
伙计 很明显有人训练过它们
Boy, somebody sure trained them.
走哪边?
Which way?
无所谓 我早就不知道我们是在哪儿了
It doesn’t matter. I don’t know where we’ve been and I’ve just been there.
他们追不上我们 我们安全了
They can’t follow us. We’re safe.
你真的这么认为吗?
You really think so?
要是你这么认为我也觉得是吧
I will if you will.
你认为我们这么看着有多久了?
How long you figure we been watching?
噢 就一会儿吧
Oh, a while.
你还要多久才确定他们没有追我们了?
How long before you figure they’re not after us?
再过一会儿吧
A while longer.
你怎么这么多话?
How come you’re so talkative?
应该是天生的吧 我想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!