Hide yourself!
给他们双倍饲料 敦蒂先生
Double their food rations, Mr. Tweedy
我要他们都像这只这么肥
I want them all as fat as this one
我的一生都在我眼前闪过!
All of me life flashed before me eyes!
无聊的一生
It was really boring
鸡饲料 我最喜欢的!
Chicken feed. My favorite!
等等!
Wait. Wait
不 等等!
No. Wait!
巴波斯 邦迪! 停下! 等等!
Babs, please! Bunty! Stop it! Wait!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop it!
有点儿不大对劲儿 你们看不出来?
Something is wrong here. Can’t you see that?
仓库里来了许多奇怪的盒子 巴波斯不下蛋了
Strange boxes arrive in the barn. Babs stops laying
可她并没被抓去宰了
but she’s not taken to the chop
他们还给我们加饲料
and now they’re giving us extra food
你们不明白发生了什么事? 他们在养肥我们
Don’t you see what’s happening? They’re fattening us up
他们要把我们全部杀掉
They’re going to kill us all
哇 哇 严重警告
Whoa, whoa! Heavy alert.
她不是那个意思 姑娘们
She didn’t mean that, gals.
你不介意吧?
Do you mind?
接着吃 给我留点儿
Keep eating. Save some for me
你在干什么? 你怎么敢… 放开我!
What are you doing? How dare you! Let go of me!
听着 我遇到了不少难煮的蛋
Listen! I’ve met some hard-boiled eggs in my day
但我说你得煮大约20分钟!
but I’d say you’re about 20 minutes!
你这是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
我说你该轻松点儿
It means you got to lighten up
在美国 我们的规矩是
Over in America, we have this rule
如果你要激励某人 不要提到死
If you want to motivate someone, don’t mention death
有趣 这里的规矩是: 永远要讲实话
Funny. Over here, the rule is: Always tell the truth
这一直很有效 不是吗?
That’s been working like a real charm, hasn’t it?
这里有些免费的建议 你要试试吗?
Here’s some free advice. You want them to perform?
– 说他们想听的话 – 你是说要撒谎
– Tell them what they want to hear. – You mean lie
我们又转回来了 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗?
Here we go again. You know what your problem is?
你…难处
You’re…difficult
为什么? 因为我诚实?
Why? Because I’m honest?
我关心他们的命运
I care about what happens to them
我不期待
something I wouldn’t expect
孤独的自♥由♥浪人会理解
a Lone Free Ranger to know anything about
如果你这样说
If this is the way you show it
我希望你永远别关心我!
I hope you never care about me!
– 我可以保证 不再会了 – 好!
– I can assure you, I never will. – Good!
好!
Fine!
发生了什么事?
What’s all this?
哦 她在这儿 问她就知道了
Well, here she is. Ask and you shall receive
言之有理
That’s biblical
这是真正的手工艺品 真正的
That’s real craftsmanship, is what it is.
像岩石一样硬
Solid as a rock
应该是这样
It’s supposed to do that
– 太完美了 伙计 – 蛋怎么样了?
– It’s perfect, guys. – And how’s that egg coming?
是个双黄蛋
This is a double yolker
我看不出这与那有…
I don’t see what this has to do with…
你会的
You will
我们一直太辛苦了
We’ve been working too hard
应该放松一下儿 抖抖羽毛
Time to kick back a bit, shake those tail feathers
瞧他 扭来扭去像个…
Look at him. Nellypodging around like a…
啊 天啊 发生了什么事?
Oh, good heavens. What’s happening?
这叫音节 姊妹
That’s called a beat, sister.
感到全身冲动!
Feel it pulsing through your body!
啊 对 冲动 喜欢
Oh, yes. Pulsing. Fancy that
嗨 好 我们来吧 宝贝儿
Hey, well, then go with it, baby
啊 天啊 瞧! 我会跳了!
Oh, my. Look! I’m going with it!
邦迪 你有什么感觉?
Bunty, what’s got into you?
很明显跟你的一样
Same thing that’s got into you apparently
Flip flop fly I don’t care if I die
就跟着乐曲走 姑娘!
Just go with the flow, gal!
Flip flop fly I don’t care if I die
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
现在 看着我 我不记得批准过跳舞
Now, see here. I don’t recall authorizing a hop
啊 闭嘴跳吧
Oh, shut up and dance
你哭什么 南希?
What are you sobbing about, you nancy?
此情此景 伙伴
Little moments like this, mate
这使工作充满意义
It’s what makes the job all worthwhile
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
对 想跳
Yeah, all right
Now give me one more kiss hold it a long long time
Give me one more kiss hold it a long long time
Love me baby till the feeling hits my head like wine
So fine so glad that you’re mine
Flip flop fly I don’t care if I die
Flip flop fly I don’t care if I die
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Yeah don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye yeah
你看到我飞了吗?
Did ya see that? I flew!
干得好 姑娘
Attagirl, Babsy. Attagirl
– 你的翅膀 好点儿了 – 哦…
– Oh! Your wing. It’s better. – Well…
– 怎么样? – 太好了
– How about that? – Fantastic
你明天可以为我们飞行了
You can fly for us tomorrow
嗯… 看起来可以
Uh, uh, yeah, so it seems
我飞起来了! 飞起来了!
I flew! I flew!
看起来我应向你道歉
Looks like I owe you an apology
我以为你不关心我们
I didn’t think you cared about us
但经过这一切…
but after all this…
嗯 是我错了
Well, it seems I was wrong
嗨 放松 小姐 倔家伙
Hey, easy, Miss. Hard-boiled
我还以为你变温柔了
I might think you’re turning soft
听着 有件事我必须告诉你…
Uh, listen, there’s something I got to tell ya. I…
不 你最好在这儿等着
No. You’d better wait here
这真棒 这是 这是什么?
Ooh, that’s champion, that is. What is it?
是馅饼机器 白♥痴♥
It’s a pie machine, you idiot
鸡进去 馅饼出来
Chickens go in, pies come out
什么馅饼?
Ooh! What kind of pies?
– 苹果 – 我最喜欢的!
– Apple. – My favorite!
鸡肉馅饼 大笨蛋! 想想
Chicken pies, you great lummox! Imagine it
不用两个周
In less than a fortnight
这里每家商店…
every grocers’ in the county…
都会垛满一箱箱…
will be stocked with box upon box…
敦蒂太太家制鸡肉馅饼
of Mrs. Tweedy’s Homemade Chicken Pies
敦蒂太太的?
Just Missus?
女人的手艺会让大众更加满意
Woman’s touch. Makes the public feel more comfortable
啊 对 这怎么操作?
Oh, right. How does it work?
找只鸡 我♥操♥作给你看
Get me a chicken and I’ll show you
我知道一只合适的
I know just the one
我有个账要和你结了
I’ve got a score to settle with you
我的天啊 他们抓走了姜妹!
Blooming heck! They’ve got Ginger!
我们一定不要慌 不要慌!
We mustn’t panic. We mustn’t panic!
那边 静点儿
Quiet there!
我说静点儿! 我们要有纪律
Quiet, I say! Let’s have some discipline. What, what
敌人抓了个俘虏
The enemy has taken a prisoner.
我们应该报复了
This calls for retaliation
报复!
Retaliation!
怎么啦? 出了什么事?
What’s going on? What’s happening?
他们抓走了姜妹 罗德先生
They got Ginger, Mr. Rhodes.
他们要宰了她
They’re taking her to the chops
那你们还在等什么 小子们?
Well, what are you waiting for, laddie?
飞过去救她!
Fly over there. Save her!
当然… 不 不!
Of course… No, no! No
这正是他们所期望的
that’s just what they’d expect
但我说我们意外出击
But I say we give them the old element of surprise
打他们个措手不及
And catch Jerry with his trousers down
听起来不错 具体计划呢?
I like the sound of that. What’s the plan?
计划… 计划
The plan… The plan
计划… 巴波斯!
The plan… Uh, Babs!
给我那个 邦迪 推我一把
Give me that thing. Bunty, give me a boost
瞧那机器的尺寸
Look at the size of that thing
不!
Oh, no!
鸡进去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!