猫头鹰王国 守卫者传奇
我准备好了
Okay, I’m ready.
我的魔爪笼罩着你
My talons are upon you!
你统治猫头鹰王国的日子结束了
Your days of terrorizing the owl kingdoms are over!
别得意太早 你可比不上我的邪恶之师
Not so fast! You’re no match for my army of Evil Ones.
可能吧
Ha, ha! Well, perhaps.
-我可是盖世将军 -索伦 可是
– But I am Lyze of Kiel. – Soren, but…
我已纠集自己的军队 珈瑚守卫者
And I have assembled my own army, the Guardians of Ga’Hoole!
可是 索伦
But, Soren…
我们誓将锄强扶弱
we’ve sworn an oath to make strong the weak,
抚慰创伤 荡平罪恶
mend the broken, and vanquish evil!
伊兰 怎么了
Eglantine, what is it?
索伦 说好这次我来当盖世将军的
Soren, this time you said I would be Lyze of Kiel.
好啦 下次吧 行吗
Oh, come on. Look, next go, all right?
希望你对着铁嘴王
Well, I hope you’re not lying…
可不要食言
to Metal Beak! Rawr!
抓到你了
Got you! Ow!
我的喙 爸爸
Oh. My beak. Da.
好啦 小家伙们 该睡觉了
Okay. Enough, young owlets. Time for bed.
拜托 守卫者的传说已经听够了
Yes, please. Enough stories about the Guardians.
克拉德 传说是我们文化和历史的一部分
Now, Kludd, stories are part of our culture and our history.
我们能从中学习
We learn from them.
听了七百遍了还能学习?
Even after the 700th time we hear them?
对 没错 除非 儿子
Yes, even then. Unless, son,
你已经完全了解了我们的历史
you already know all there is of our history.
我知道守卫者赢了
I know the Guardians win.
-索伦 传说而已 -不是的
– Soren, it’s just a story. – It is not!
又来了
Here we go again.
爸 你见过守卫者吗
I mean, Da, have you ever seen a Guardian?
克拉德 你没见过
Kludd, just because you
不代表它就不存在
can’t see something doesn’t mean it isn’t real.
就像是用你的砂囊去感受
It’s like feeling something with your gizzard.
知道吗 通过砂囊
You know, through our gizzards…
远古之音向我们低语
the voices of the ages whisper to us
教我们明辨是非
and tell us what’s right.
好了 今晚就讲到这吧 亲爱的
Now, that’s enough for one night, dear.
明天可是大日子 第一次展翅练习
Tomorrow’s a big day. It’s first branching.
-现在 上♥床♥吧 -过来 孩子们
– Now, off to bed. – Now, come along, children.
我弄了苔藓和绒毛
I’ve made the moss and down,
给你特别加软 伊兰
extra soft for you, Eglantine.
索伦 你真觉得铁嘴王是真的吗
Soren, do you really think Metal Beak is real?
你记得吗 那是在冰爪之战中
You remember, it was the Battle of the Ice Claws.
守卫者寡不敌众 希望渺茫
The Guardians were outnumbered. Things looked dark.
然后 盖世将军
But then Lyze of Kiel…
扑倒了邪恶猫头鹰首领
struck down the leader of the evil owls.
守卫者们胜利了
The Guardians were victorious.
猫头鹰王国重获自♥由♥
The owl kingdoms were free once more.
随后他们凯♥旋♥ 回到了珈瑚巨树
And then they returned home, to the Great Tree of Ga’Hoole.
哇塞
Wow.
但有人说 邪恶首领仍苟活于世
But some say the evil king still lives…
以金属面具遮掩失去的喙
and wears a metal mask to hide his missing beak.
别说了 她该做白日噩梦了
Stop! You’re gonna give her daymares.
可这是我最爱听的部分
But this is my favorite part.
我知道 我们听过无数遍了
I know. We’ve heard it a thousand times.
你真是轻信于人 索伦
You have a soft head, Soren.
我看你满脑子都是老爸那套幻想传说
I think Da has filled it with stories and dreams.
幻想没什么不对
There’s nothing wrong with dreams.
这就是我们的区别了
That’s the difference between us, brother.
我睡觉的时候才做梦
I have mine when I’m asleep.
现在你能不能睡觉了啊
Now would you just go to sleep?
索伦
Soren…
爸爸说 梦是心灵的体现
Da says our dreams are who we are.
-当我 克拉德 等等 –不
– So as I was… Kludd, wait! – No!
看 爸爸
Look, Da!
我会成为最好的飞翔家
I’m gonna be the best flier.
因为草鸮做什么都是一把好手
That’s because Tytos are best at everything.
对吧 爸爸
Right, Da?
你够强壮 克拉德
You have strength, Kludd.
但猫头鹰成为最好的猎手 只有一个原因
But owls make the best hunters for one reason alone.
是 我知道 它们飞得悄无声息
Yeah, I know. Their silent flight.
我爪子伸出来的时候
By the time I have my claws out…
老鼠都已经跑了
The mice will have run away.
你的你的雏儿们就要挨饿
And you and your hatchlings will go hungry.
爸爸
Da!
我准备好了
I’m ready.
小守卫者
Heh-heh-heh. Young Guardian…
我可没觉得
I don’t think your first
你们的第一次展翅课会有那么危险
branching lesson will be that dangerous.
一开始别在意发出多大声响
Now, don’t worry how much noise you make in the beginning.
你们只需要展开你们的
You just need to stretch your…
翅膀
wings.
干得好
Well done.
新手的好运气而已
Beginner’s luck.
克拉德 想好自己的落脚点会好一些
You know, Kludd, it helps when I picture where I’m gonna land.
来吧 我们比赛
Come on, I’ll race you!
好 出发
Okay. Go!
-哈哈哈 -你抢飞了
– Ha, ha! Ha! – Yeah, you had a head start.
-我没有 -你有 爸爸 他作弊
– No, I didn’t! – Yeah, you did. Da, he cheated.
孩子们 别再吵了
Boys. No more fighting.
咱们把孩子们带进去吧 该回去了
Let’s get the boys inside. It’s time to go.
我们能和你们一起去捕猎吗
Can we come with you on the hunt?
今晚还不行 不过待到时机成熟
Not tonight. But when the time comes,
你至少能有个头盔
at least you’ll have the helmet for it.
-头盔不错啊 -一边去
– Nice helmet. – Get off!
孩子们
Boys.
再说一遍 再说一遍
Do it again. Say it again.
诺克图斯 我知道索伦有点爱做梦
Noctus, I know Soren’s a bit of a dreamer.
你担心他吗
Do you worry for him?
他们俩我都担心
Oh, I worry for both of them.
似乎昨天他们才刚孵出来
Seems like yesterday they were hatchlings…
而如今 你知道
and now, well, you know,
他们就要长大了 要离巢了
they’ll soon be grown and leaving the hollow.
我希望他们能准备好
I just want them to be prepared.
他们会没事的
Mmm. They’ll be fine.
来吧
Come on.
伊兰 你还好吧
Eglantine, are you all right?
没事的 亲爱的
Oh, it’s all right, dear.
想吐就吐出来吧
If it wants to come out, let it.
就这样 亲爱的 就这样 继续
That’s it, dear. That’s it. Keep going.
马上就成了
Oh, it’s going to be beautiful!
-这就好啦 -伊兰 好恶心
– There you go. – Eg, that is gross!
了不起
Quite an achievement.
-这是什么 -你的第一颗食团
– What is it? – It’s your first pellet.
第一颗 你是说以后还有
First? You mean there’ll be more?
你没认出来吗 伊兰?
Don’t you recognize it, Eg?
这是你吃下的那只老鼠
It was the mouse you ate.
就是毛和骨头
Its fur and bones, anyway.
每只猫头鹰都会吐食团
Every owl yarps up pellets.
我还有你哥哥们的第一颗食团呢
In fact, I think I might have your brothers’ first pellets.
-别 别 -说不定你想看看
– No, no. – Maybe you’d like to see them?
-不 皮太太 别啊 -没事 亲爱的
– No. Oh, Mrs. P, not again. Please. – Oh, come on, dear.
今天真是咱家的大日子
Such a big night for this tree.
第一次展翅 第一颗食团
First branching, first pellet.
先走了
Excuse me.
克拉德 你想不想出去再飞几次
Kludd, do you want to go out and try some more branching?
什么 然后你就能再显摆一次?
What? So you can go out there and show off again?
我可不想
I don’t think so.
好吧 也许你是对的
Oh, maybe you’re right.
也许我们应该
Maybe we should just…
我不知道
I don’t know,
留在这 再演一次冰爪之战

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!