你猜我在想什么
Know what I’m thinking, Benny?
我太性感了
That I’m so sexy?
也有 不过还有一件事
That too. But I mean, you know what we could do?
你还想要 我是说真的
Make love again. -I’m serious.
我们可以离开 我讨厌暴♥力♥
We could go away from here. This violence sucks.
去哪里
Go where?
找个农场
To a farm.
我们其实很嬉皮 不是吗
We’re really hippies at heart, aren’t we?
农场
A farm?
爱与和平
Peace and love?
(班尼的欢送会)
(I Funky disco music)
班尼人太好 不该继续混兄弟
Benny was just too cool to go on being a hoodlum.
他把所有的人都找来了
He succeeded in getting everybody together for his goodbye party.
道上兄弟
The 981195-
灵魂乐迷
The soul crowd.
教♥徒♥
The religious crowd.
总有一天 我会上教堂
I’ll pay you a visit at the church.
谢谢你前来参加我的派对
Thanks for coming to my party.
森巴乐迷
The samba crowd.
爵士乐迷
The groovy crowd.
还有没跳过舞的小霸王
And Li’l Zé, who had never danced in his life.
要不要跟我跳舞 -什么
Want to dance with me? -Huh?
要不要跟我跳舞 -我听不见
Want to dance with me? -I didn’t hear…
要跳舞吗 不了 我有男伴
Want to dance? -No, thank you, I’m with someone.
阿炮
Hey, Rocket!
过来 我有话要说
Come, I want to talk to you, buddy.
你不能跟那个女的走
You can’t just split with that chick.
为什么 我要去住农场 哈麻听摇滚乐
Why not? I’m gonna go live on a farm, smoke pot, listen to rock.
你要为了那个贱♥人♥抛弃一切
You wanna throw away everything for that bitch?
她不是贱♥人♥ 是我的女人
She’s not a bitch, she’s my girl.
我们把红毛的生意抢来给你
We’ll take over Carrot’s business. It’ll be yours.
别碰他 他是好人 他是个混♥蛋♥
Carrot’s a good guy. -He’s a motherfucker!
你看谁都不顺眼 所以我要走
Everyone’s a motherfucker to you. That’s why I’m leaving.
我是你的朋友 但我要退出
I’m your friend. I don’t want to fight.
我非走不可
You got to understand, I have to go.
我爱你 但我受够了
I love you, man, but I’ve had enough.
混♥蛋♥ 来看看你有没有种
Motherfucker, let’s see if you have any balls.
干什么 你想死吗 滚开
You wanna die? Fuck off, bitch!
脱♥光♥ 我要看你的屁♥股♥
Strip, nigger. I wanna see your ass.
快点脱 快脱
Hurry up! Take it all off!
我要看你的屁♥股♥
I want to see you naked. Take it off!
快啊 快点
Let’s go, nigger!
把屁♥股♥露出来
Show your ass to everyone!
别这样
Stop it, please.
你这个失败者
You loser!
脱♥光♥ 快点
Take it off!
班尼
What’s up, Benny?
跟你换一袋白粉
This camera for a bag of coke?
我不卖♥♥了
I don’t deal any more.
给个面子 我们是朋友
Come on, do it for me. You’re my friend.
这是赃物 -是我爸的
Is it stolen? -It’s OK, it’s my dad’s.
你♥爸♥的
Your dad’s?
去找小霸王换
Give it to Li’l Zé.
阿炮会很喜欢
Rocket would love this camera.
拿去吧 -太好了
Yeah, here. -Great.
我来了
Here I am!
你想当摄影师 -对
You wanna be a photographer? -Yeah.
送你一个礼物
Here’s a present.
妈的 太棒了
Shit, dude! This is great!
摇屁♥股♥ 快点
Now move your ass.
摇啊
Shake it!
你会照出好照片
You’ll take some great pictures.
拿来
Give me that.
把相机还我 -不要
Give me back the camera! -No!
把相机还我
Give me back the camera!
你有什么毛病
What’s your problem? Are you crazy?
班尼被杀了
They’ve killed Benny!
干 叫救护车
Fuck! Call an ambulance!
凶手在哪里
Where’s the motherfucker who did it?
小霸王 班尼死了
Zé, Benny is dead.
不 快找医生
No! Call a doctor!
滚 都是你害的
Get out of here, bitch! It’s your fault!
混♥蛋♥
Go away! -Motherfucker!
红毛呢
Where’s Carrot?
黑仔来了
Blacky’s here.
他闯祸了
He’s in trouble.
我完了
I’m fucked.
为什么 -我完了 你也是
Why? -I’m fucked. And you are too.
我杀了班尼 小霸王要来了
I think I killed Benny. Li’l Zé’s coming to take your place.
我们可以去舞厅干掉他
We can get him, he’s in the dance hall.
你杀了班尼
You killed Benny?
是他动了 我想杀小霸王
I didn’t mean to. He moved. I was aiming at Li’l Zé.
我们快去
Come on, let’s go.
黑仔
Blacky.
你杀了天主之城最酷的流氓
You killed the coolest hood in the City of God.
我们去干掉小
Let’s get Li’l Zé…
红毛知道现在只能靠奇蹟了
Carrot’ knew that without Benny only a miracle could save his business.
我们完了
We’re fucked, man.
有哪里比天主之城
But what better place for a miracle to happen
更适合发生奇蹟
than in the City of God?
是我的甜心美眉
Look who’s here. My sugar babe.
让我过去 -亲一个嘛
Let me through. -Gimme a kiss, girl.
让我过去 你照过镜子吗
Let me through, please. Have you seen what you look like?
小霸王 走吧
Come on, Li’l Zé.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你好吗
Everything OK, baby?
问题很简单
The problem was simple.
小霸王很丑
Li’! Zé was ugly.
帅奈德很帅 帅奈德泡妞很轻松
Knockout Ned was handsome. He could get any girl.
小霸王只能买♥♥或是来硬的
Li’! Zé had to pay or use force.
这是帅好人
It was a duel between the handsome good guy
和丑坏人的对决
and the ugly baa’ guy.
放开我
Let me go!
好好享受
Just enjoy it.
来吧
Come on.
反抗也没用
You’re mine now.
你是我的了
I told you’d be mine.
猪头 你马子真辣
Hey, faggot, your broad’s really hot!
我根本不敢看她
I can’t even look her in the face now.
我没办法
I can’t.
他怎么不杀了我
Why didn’t that fucker kill me?
慢着
Hold on.
我怎么不杀了他
Why didn’t I kill that fucker?
我们回去
Let’s go back.
那红毛呢 -待会再说
What about Carrot? -Let’s go back.
你要杀了他
You gonna kill him?
帅奈德 你的妞好贱 出来
Knockout Ned, motherfucker! Come out, you loser!
别理他
Take it easy.
我要出去
I’m going out.
放开我
Let me go.
葛森 回来
Gerson! -Come back, son!
与你无关 我们要找你哥
This doesn’t concern you, kid. We’re here for your brother.
有话好说 我哥脾气很好
Let’s talk. We can work it out. My brother’s a peaceful guy.
他不屑见我 叫他出来
Is he too good-looking to come talk to me? Call him.
他什么都没做
He hasn’t done anything.
你知道我是谁
Are you crazy? You know who I am?
我是小霸王 -他是小霸王
Li’l Zé, man. -He’s Li’l Zé.
叫那个混♥蛋♥出来
Call that motherfucker!
快去
Go on, man.
别激动 我去叫他
Calm down. I’ll call him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!