Who could that be at this hour?
艾弗格拉小姐
Miss Everglot.
你来这里干什么 你该在家暗自神伤才是
What are you doing here? You should be at home, prostrate with grief.
高斯威牧师 我得问你件事
Pastor Galswells, I have to ask you something.
-这太不合规矩了 -求求你
– This is most irregular. – Please, I beg of you.
村里只有你知道冥界的事情
You are the only one in the village who knows of what awaits beyond the grave.
这不是新娘该知道的
A grim topic for a bride-to-be.
那个新娘 才是我怕的 所以我一定要知道
It is a bride I fear, which is why I must know:
活人能不能娶死人
Can the living marry the dead?
你到底在说什么鬼话
What on earth are you speaking about?
求求你了 是维克特 他娶了个僵尸
Please, it’s Victor. He’s married to a corpse.
他有个僵尸新娘
He has a corpse bride!
一定有什么办法能还原这一切
There must be some way to undo what’s been done.
我想我知道该怎么做了
I believe I know the thing to do.
跟我来
Come with me.
维多利亚 你的胸衣呢
Victoria? Where are your corsets?
她居然亲口说出亵渎神明的人鬼联姻
She’s speaking in tongues. Of unholy alliances.
恐怕她已经丧失了心智
Her mind has come undone, I fear.
他胡说 放开我 放开我
It’s not true! Let me go! Let me go!
感谢你 高斯威牧师 十分感谢
Thank you, Pastor Galswells. Thank you so very much.
送她回房♥间
Take her to her room!
不要 我说的都是真的
No, I’m telling the truth.
维克特需要我 帮帮我
Victor needs my help.
希嘉德 你相信我 对吧
Hildegarde, you believe me, don’t you?
-母亲 父亲 求求你们了 -锁上门…
– Mother, Father, please. – Seal the doors…
把窗户钉上 确保 不再让她逃出去了
and bar the windows. See to it that she doesn’t escape again.
他需要我们的帮助 放我走 放我走
He needs our help! Oh, let me go! Let me go!
这种接二连三的丑事 到底有完没完
Will the mortification never cease?
这下我们很久都见不得人了
It will be years before we can show ourselves in public again.
现在怎么办
What shall we do?
还是得依计划行事 有没有维森特都一样
We shall continue as planned, with or without Vincent.
-是维克特 -管它的
– Victor. – Whatever.
那小子居然抛弃了像维多利亚 这样的好女人…
For that boy to toss aside a young woman like Victoria…
罪过啊罪过
it’s positively criminal.
要我能娶到像令千金那样的姑娘…
Why, if I had a woman like your daughter on my arm…
我将对她无比的忠实 让她享尽荣华富贵
I would lavish her with riches befitting royalty.
尊夫人一定是世上最幸运的女人
Your lady wife is a most fortunate woman.
可惜我还是单身
Alas, I am not married.
多年前我曾经结过婚…
I was betrothed some years ago…
不幸的是一场变故 夺走了我年轻的太太
but tragedy snatched my young bride away.
任何财富也无法填满 一颗空虚寂寞的心
When one lives alone, wealth counts for naught.
好消息 维多利亚 婚礼还是可以举♥行♥的
Marvelous news, Victoria, there’ll be a wedding after all.
你们找到他了
You found him?
快点吧 亲戚们马上就要来了
Make haste, my dear, our relatives will arrive at any moment.
我们得把你打扮得 让巴克斯男爵看得上眼
We must have you looking presentable for Lord Barkis.
巴克斯男爵
Lord Barkis?
他一定会是个好丈夫
He will make a fine husband.
他给我的条件非常优厚
Aye. A fortuitous turn of events indeed.
比上次那个好得多的人选
A far better prospect this time.
可我并不爱他 你们不能强迫我嫁给他
But I do not love him. You cannot make me do this.
-我们一定要这么做 -求求你们了
– We must. – Please, I beg of you.
一定还有其他的办法
There must be another way.
如果你不嫁给他…
Without your marriage to Lord Barkis…
我们只能被迫沿街乞讨了
we shall be forced, penniless, into the street.
我们太穷了
We are destitute.
可是 维克特…
But Victor…
孩子 维克特·范杜已经跑了
Victor Van Dort has gone, child.
明天你就要嫁给巴克斯男爵了
You shall marry Lord Barkis tomorrow.
-按照计划 -按照计划
– According to plan. – According to plan.
噢 亲爱的 别这样看我
Oh, my dear. Oh, don’t look at me that way.
委屈你下嫁于我了 死亡可以让你解脱
You have only to suffer this union until death do us part.
那比你想像的来得更快
And that will come sooner than you think.
噢 快黎明了 他会在哪里
Oh, it’s almost dawn! Where could he be?
维克特·范杜和僵尸私奔
Victor Van Dort elopes with corpse!
心碎的新娘 决定嫁给富有的新追求者
Heartbroken bride to wed wealthy newcomer!
富有的新追求者 我不信
Wealthy newcomer? It cannot be.
他刚才说”僵尸”
Did he say corpse?
别这么荒谬 僵尸怎能和维克特结婚
Oh, don’t be ridiculous. What corpse would marry our Victor?
梅修 别再咳啦
Oh, Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
梅修 你想害死我们呀
Mayhew, are you trying to kill us?
他或许真想害死我们
I think he’s trying to kill us.
我…
I…
我想这个是你掉的
think you dropped this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 我骗你说想去看我父母
I’m sorry I lied to you about wanting to see my parents.
今天实在是不怎么顺利…
It’s just this whole day hasn’t gone quite, well…
没有按照计划
according to plan.
原谅我的”忘情”
Pardon my enthusiasm.
我喜欢你的”忘情”
I like your enthusiasm.
-新人来咯 新人来咯 -上灯
– New arrival! New arrival! – Lights up!
勤快点 小子们
Hurry up, boys!
给每个人都来一杯
Drinks for everyone.
再来一品脱 先生
Another pint, sir?
-不不 只要一半就好 -不不 只要一半就好
– No, no. Just a half. – No, no. Just a half.
这就是所谓的帮忙吗
It is impossible to get good help anymore.
我是欢迎委员 借过 借过
Welcoming committee, coming through! Coming through!
-我叫梅子 梅子小姐 -梅修
– My name’s Plum. Miss Plum. – Mayhew?
梅修 真高兴见到你…
Mayhew! How nice to see…
我很难过
I’m so sorry.
嗯 其实我感觉很好
Oh, yeah. Actually, though, I feel great.
小子们 快点 难道看不出来 这位先生快成”干”啦
Hurry up, boys. Can you not see the gentleman is parched?
梅修 我得回去
Mayhew, I have to get back.
大家一定急坏了 其他人还好吗
They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?
他们还在想你去了哪里
Well, they’re still wondering where you slipped off to.
哦 维多利亚小姐…
Oh, and Miss Victoria…
是 是 她好吗
Yes? Yes, how is she?
呃 她今晚要结婚了
Well, she’s getting married this evening.
什么 和谁结婚
What? Married to who?
新追求者 叫什么男爵的
Some newcomer, Lord Somebody-or-Other.
不可能
But that’s impossible!
是真的 你不见了…
Yeah, with you gone and all…
我猜他们不想浪费这次机会
I guess they didn’t wanna waste the cake.
但她怎么能
But how could she?
女人 是不能跟她们厮守的
Women, you can’t live with them.
不能厮守的…
You can’t live with…
也到了收拾残局 然后向前看的时候了
Time to pick up the pieces and you know, and move on, I suppose.
说到收拾残局
Speaking of picking up the pieces?
维克特 你要去哪儿
Victor? Where are you going?
维多利亚小姐 我们得上路去教堂了
Miss Victoria, we must leave for the church now.
我原以为结婚会使人喜悦
Yesterday I thought my wedding would be happy.
但我现在觉得在随波逐流 漂向茫茫大海
Now I feel like I’m caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.
大海可以漂向任何地方 亲爱的
The sea leads to many places, dearie.
或许你会漂到一处更好的地方
Maybe you’ll land somewhere better.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这戒指 你愿做我的妻子吗
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
现在 我宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
噢 天啊
Oh, oh, dear.
太迟了
I’m too late.
噢 梅子夫人 我该怎么办
Oh, Mrs. Plum, what am I to do?
他就这样一言不发地走掉了 男人都喜欢这样吗
He just walked off without saying a word. Are all men like this?
我看他们都是笨蛋
Well, I’m afraid none of them are very bright.
他们脑子里一定哪里打结了…
They get something stuck in their heads…
你无法跟他们交流
and you can’t do a thing with them.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
My dear, we have to talk.
-让我来告诉她 让我来告诉她 -什么
– Let me tell her, please. Let me tell her. – What?
你的婚姻有点状况
There is a complication with your marriage.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
结婚誓言是两人相守的契约 不可违背
The vows are binding only
只有一方死亡才能使你们分离
until death do you part.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
死亡已经让你们分离了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!