Death has already parted you.
万一他知道了 一定会离开我
If he finds out, he’ll leave.
你一定有办法的
There must be something you can do.
只有一个办法
Well, there is one way.
请让我告诉她
Oh, please, please, let me tell her.
这需要最大的牺牲
It requires the greatest sacrifice.
-继续 讲最精彩的地方 -到底是什么
– Go on, get to the good part. – What is it?
-我们必须杀死他 -什么
– We have to kill him! – What?
维克特必须永远放弃他的生命
Victor would have to give up the life he had forever.
他得回到人间 重复一次他的誓言…
He would need to repeat his vows in the land of the living…
然后再喝下寿终酒
and drink from the wine of ages.
毒酒
Poison!
这会使他的心跳永远终止
This would stop his heart forever.
最后他才能从阳间解脱 与你长相厮守
Only then would he be free to give it to you.
我决不可能要求他这么做
I could never ask him.
你不必要求我
You don’t have to.
我愿意做
I’ll do it.
孩子 如果你选择了这条路…
My boy, if you choose this path…
你将永远无法回到上面的世界
you may never return to the world above.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白
I do.
靠过来 大家靠过来
Gather round. Gather round, everybody.
我们决定要正确地再做一次
We’ve decided to do this thing properly.
带上该带的 跟我们走
So grab what you can and follow us.
我们将在”楼上”举♥行♥婚礼
We’re moving this wedding party upstairs.
“楼上” 我不知道还有楼上
Upstairs? I didn’t know we had an upstairs.
-听起来很刺♥激♥ -我们走
– Sounds creepy. – Let’s go!
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举♥行♥婚礼
A wedding, a wedding. We’re going to have a wedding
等等 维克特
Hold on, Victor.
你不能这样子去结婚
You can’t get married looking like that.
蜘蛛们认为你很可爱 但你还缺一套西装
The spiders think you’re very cute. But goodness knows you need a suit
别担心 我们很熟练
But have no fears, we’re quite adept.
我们会使你 看起来非常 非常 惹人爱
We’ll have you looking lovely, lovely, lovely
惹人爱 惹人爱 惹人爱
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely yet
缝一针 打一摺 有耐心 有爱心
A little stitch, a little tuck some tender loving care
只要一点线就能装扮你 看看我们线很多
A little thread will fix you up and we’ve got plenty as you see
我们亲自保证 我们服务质量高
And personally guarantee. Our quality repairs
这里再一下就修补好了 我们一定尽全力
A little here, I’ll fix the mess. We’re going to do our very best
大家见到你时 他们一定会非常地惊喜
When everybody sees you. They will all be quite impressed
他们一定会非常地惊喜
They will all be quite impressed
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举♥行♥婚礼
A wedding, we ‘re going to have
婚礼蛋糕不能出错 一定要非常华丽
A wedding cake is no mistake. It must be quite sublime
-还缺点东西 -加一点灰尘
– We’re missing something – Try some dust
再多点时间准备就好了
I wish I had more time
或许我能帮一点忙 加点骨头也许有用
Perhaps there’s something I can do these bones might help a bit
-噢 我的鼻子 -对不起
– Oh, my nose. – Sorry.
等等 对了
Wait a minute, that’s it
-加点那个 -加点这个
– A little of that – A little of this
这么完美的蛋糕 一定会是目光的焦点
The perfect cake is hard to miss
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举♥行♥婚礼
A wedding, a wedding. We’re going to have
婚礼
a wedding
呼呀 呼呀
Huzzah, huzzah
我们要举♥行♥婚礼 婚礼
We’re going to have a wedding. A wedding
大家都出去欢呼 因为今天新娘要结婚
Let’s all give out a cheer ’cause the bride is getting married today
我们肯定都将会出席
One thing you can surely say is we will stand beside
誓死护卫到底 我们唯一的新娘
Until the end we will defend our one and only bride
准新娘 准新娘 我们可爱的僵尸新娘
Our bride-to-be, our bride-to-be our lovely Corpse Bride
呼呀 呼耶
Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! Hooray!
我们的新娘今天要结婚
Our bride is getting married today
-她在那儿 -她来了
– Oh, there she is. – Here she comes.
噢 哦 我们的新娘来了
Oh, oh, the bride is here
她等这一天等了好多年
She’s waited for this day for many a year
因为今天 因为今天 我们盼望 我们骄傲
For this day, for this day our hopes and our pride
新娘来了 新娘来了
The bride is here. Here comes the bride
新娘来了 新娘来了
Here comes the bride. Here comes the bride
因为今天 因为今天 将会永恒
For this day, for this day will last forever
她所有的朋友都会一起来
And all of her friends will work together
让她梦想的日子最完美
To make it the perfect day. She ‘s always dreamed
我们盼望 我们骄傲 我们的新娘 我们可爱的准新娘
Our hopes and our pride, our bride, our lovely bride
我们将会有一个 空前盛大的喜宴
We’re going to have a party like nobody’s ever seen
“楼上”的活人会看得目瞪口呆
The living in the land above will not know where they’ve been
上面的世界 新娘的喜筵
The land above. The party of the bride
新娘来了 最最荣耀的日子
Here comes the bride on this glorious day of days
大步向前到世间
Up to the land of the living
去欢庆
To celebrate
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
大家请安静
Quiet down now, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
优雅 教养 容光焕发
Elegant, cultured, radiant.
维多利亚找到一位…
Victoria has found a husband…
兼具以上甚至更多优点的夫君
with all these qualities and more.
因缘际会让我们相遇…
Serendipity brought us together…
世上没有任何力量能分开我们
and no force on earth could tear us apart.
我汤里有只眼睛
There’s an eye in me soup.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
去拿我的枪来
Fetch me musket!
去拿你的枪 我闪了
Fetch your own musket. I’m off!
借过 借过
Coming through. Coming through.
不好意思 你我虽不认识 但我在你过世的母亲身上住过
Excuse me, you don’t know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.
嘿 等等
Hey, hold on there.
我喜欢有血有肉的女人
I love a woman with meat on her bones.
菲尼斯 谁请这些人来的
Finis, who invited these people?
一定是你家那边的亲戚
They must be from your side of the family.
肯定不是
Certainly not.
你问我为什么 若我的祖父艾弗格拉 看到这景象
Why, if my Grandfather Everglot could see this,
他一定惊得从坟里爬出来
he’d be turning in his grave.
菲尼斯
Finis.
你把酒(灵魂)放哪儿了
Where do you keep the spirits?
另一则消息:鬼门关开啦
In other news, the dead walk the earth!
退后 别偷偷摸摸靠近我
Get back! Don’t try and sneak up on me!
退后
Get back!
我会臭揍你一顿
I’ll give you such a wallop.

No.

Yeah.
爷爷
Grandpa?
-野人 -甜心
– Bounder! – Sweetie pie.
-怪物 -宝贝
– Monster. – Buttercup.
-下流胚 -老婆(葛楚)
– Cad! – Gertrude!
老公(海尔飞)
Alfred?
你已经死了15年了
You’ve been dead for 15 years.
坦率地说 亲爱的 我才不在乎呢
Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
埃塞尔
Ethel!
等等 就是现在
Wait. That’s it.
我们带上所有的钱 然后离开这里
We’re going to take whatever money we can and get out of here.
钱 什么钱
Money? What money?
你的嫁妆 是我该拿的
Your dowry. It’s my right!
我父母没钱
But my parents don’t have any money.
是我嫁给你后 才能让他们脱离贫困
It’s my marriage to you that will save them from the poorhouse.
脱离…贫困
Th… The poorhouse?
少来 这不是真的 告诉我你在撒谎
You’re lying. It isn’t true. Tell me that you’re lying!
事情并未按照你的计划进行吗 巴克斯男爵
Did things not go according to your plan, Lord Barkis?
或许我们最相配的地方是 对彼此都很失望
Well, perhaps in disappointment we are perfectly matched.
消失吧 地狱的魔鬼
Be gone, ye demons from hell!
回你们原来的地方
Back to the void from whence you came!
你们不能进来
You shall not enter here.
后退 后退
Back, back!
小声一点 我们在教堂里
Keep it down, we’re in a church.
晚上好
Evening.
各位来宾…
Dearly beloved and departed…
我们聚在这里 见证这位男士和这位僵尸结合的婚姻
we are gathered here today to join this man and this corpse in marriage.
维克特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!