Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand
突然来了个帅小伙
Then out of the blue comes this groovy young man
他发誓要永远陪伴着她
Who vows forever to be by her side
这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事
And that’s the story of our Corpse Bride
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
Die, die, we all pass away
别皱眉 其实也没什么
But don ‘t wear a frown, because it’s really okay
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
但你终将成为一具尸骨
But we all end up the remains of the day

Yeah.
维多利亚 别在窗前等
Victoria, come away from the window.
我想他很快就会回来
Oh, I’m sure he’ll be back shortly.
他非常怕黑 事实上 他小时候…
He’s terrified of the dark. In fact, when he was a boy…
就常常吓得尿裤子 是吗 威廉
he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn’t he, William?
进来
Enter.
巴克斯男爵 相信您对您的房♥间还感到满意
Lord Barkis. I trust the room is to your liking.
谢谢 你是位高贵的女主人
Thank you, you are a most gracious hostess.
为此我感深痛苦地 带给你们一个不幸的消息
Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.
你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗
Would you care to repeat tonight’s headline for us?
注意 注意
Hear ye, hear ye!
今晚维克特·范杜和一位神秘的女子
Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge
被人看见在一座桥上手拉手
in the arms of a mystery woman!
然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷 便消失在夜色中
The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!
再次报导气象 零星的阵雨…
And now, the weather. Scattered showers…
停 够了
Enough! That will be all.
神秘女子 他根本不认识其他女人
Mystery woman? He doesn’t even know any women!
你的一家之言罢了
Or so you thought.
如果需要我帮助随时通知我…
Do call for me if you need my assistance…
任何需要
in any way.
天啊 菲尼斯 我们该怎么办
Good heavens, Finis, what should we do?
拿我的枪来
Fetch me musket.
威廉 别愣着
William, do something.
镇上的好事之徒正唯恐天下不乱
The town crier probably just had a slow news day.
你也知道 他们只需要一点 消息就可以大做文章
You know how it is, you need a little something to cry about.
我不管 没有新郎 婚礼办不成了
Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.
我们的经济问题姑且就不谈了
Not to mention the financial implications.
最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻
A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.
给我们个机会 让我们把他 找回来 求你们了
Oh, give us a chance to find him, we beg of you.
-只需在天亮之前 -好吧 天亮之前
– Just give us until dawn. – Very well. Till dawn.
亲爱的维克特 你在哪儿
Victor, darling, where are you?
要我说 你的男友有点儿神经兮兮的
If you ask me, your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.
他不是我男友 是我丈夫
He’s not my boyfriend, he’s my husband.
维克特 你去哪里了
Victor, where have you gone?
我用眼睛替你盯着他
I’ll keep an eye out for him.
维克特
Victor?
他在那儿 他在那儿 想要逃跑
There he goes, there he goes! He’s getting away!
快 快追
Quick, quick, after him!
维克特
Victor.
谢谢
Thank you.
维克特
Victor!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
维克特
Victor?
你去哪儿啦
Where have you gone?
你结婚了 是吧 我是个寡妇
Married, huh? I’m a widow.
噢 真粗鲁 他往那边走了
Oh, how rude. He went that way!
维克特
Victor.
维克特 亲爱的
Victor, darling.
拜托 这一定是误会 我还没死
Please. There’s been a mistake. I’m not dead.
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-对不起 -对不起
– Excuse me. – Excuse me.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
维克特
Victor.
-死胡同 -维克特
– Dead end. – Victor!
哈啰
Hello!
怎么不走楼梯呢 小傻瓜
Could have used the stairs, silly.
看这景色多美 美得令我”窒息”
Isn’t the view beautiful? It takes my breath away.
如果我有”息”可”窒”的话
Well, it would if I had any.
真浪漫 不是吗
Isn’t it romantic?
对于在你身上发生的一切我很同情…
Look, I am terribly sorry about what’s happened to you…
我也很想帮你 可我真的得回家
and I’d like to help, but I really need to get home.
-现在这儿就是你的家啦 -可我连你的名字都不知道
– This is your home now. – But I don’t even know your name.
婚姻还能这样开始啊
Well, that’s a great way to start a marriage.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-是爱蜜莉 -爱蜜莉
– It’s Emily. – Emily.
啊 差点忘了 我有东西送你
Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
结婚礼物
It’s a wedding present.
感谢了
Thank you.
小碎
Scraps?
小碎
Scraps!
我的狗狗小碎
My dog, Scraps!
乖狗狗小碎
Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.
我就知道 你看到它一定高兴
I knew you’d be happy to see him.
谁是我的乖狗狗 坐下 小碎 真乖
Who’s my good boy? Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.
乖狗狗小碎 打滚 打滚
Good boy, Scraps. Roll over. Roll over.
小碎 好狗狗 装死
Good boy, Scraps. Play dead.
对不起
Sorry.
哦 好个小可爱
Oh, what a cutie.
有毛的时候更可爱
You should have seen him with fur.
我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏
Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.
其实 她任何事情都不准
But then again, she never approved of anything.
你认为她会准我过门吗
Do you think she would have approved of me?
你很幸运 可以不用同她打交道
You’re lucky you’ll never have to meet her.
噢 事实上…
Well, actually…
既然你提到了 我想你应该见见她
now that you mention it, I think you should.
事实上 你看 既然我们都…
In fact, since we’re, you know…
结婚了 你的确应该见见她
married, you should definitely meet her.
还有我父亲 我们应该马上去见他们
And my father too. We should go and see them right now.
好主意 他们埋在哪儿
What a fantastic idea! Where are they buried?
-怎么了 -他们不在这里
– What? What is it? – They’re not from around here.
那是在哪里
Where are they?
他们还活着
Oh, they’re still alive.
– 很抱歉 是的 -噢 这倒是个问题
– I’m afraid so. – Well, that is a problem.
你说什么 小碎
What’s that, Scraps?
不 可不能去
Oh, no, we couldn’t possibly.
-哦 如果你这么说的话 -什么
– Oh, well, if you put it like that. – What?
骨奈克老人
Elder Gutknecht.
小碎
Scraps.
骨奈克老人…
Elder Gutknecht…
你在吗
are you there?
哈啰 有人在家吗
Hello? Is anyone home?
哈啰
Hello?
你在这儿呢
There you are!
哦 亲爱的 是你吗
Oh, my dear. There you are.
我把我丈夫带来了 维克特
I’ve brought my husband, Victor.
你说什么 丈夫
What’s that? Husband?
很荣幸认识你 先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
我们得”上去” 楼上 去拜访人间
We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.
人间
Land of the living?
不过 亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
求你了 骨奈克
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
为什么要上去 上面的人想下来 都想死了
Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?
求你帮我们 先生 对我太重要了…
Sir, I beg you to help. It means so much to me…
-对我们 -我不知道 这不合自然法则
– Us. – I don’t know, it’s just not natural.
求求你啦 骨奈克
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
你一定有办法的
Surely there must be something you can do.
让我想想能怎么做
Let me see what I can do.
那本书放哪儿了
Where did I put that book?
就放在这附近
I left it here somewhere.
就是这本
There’s the one.
找到了
I have it.
乌克兰的巫咒 正好派上用场
A Ukrainian haunting spell. Just the thing for these quick trips.
-幸好他想起来了 -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!