In a story so bizarre I can scarcely believe the event I’m reporting,
太蹊跷了 我都无法相信接下来的报道
and yet corroborated by at least a dozen eyewitnesses,
但据众多目击者证实
a white male apparently fell from the sky above downtown Los Angeles today,
今天一名男性白人从洛杉矶 市中心上空坠下
landed in the middle of a busy intersection, destroying one vehicle
掉在一个十字路口 正中砸坏一辆轿车
and hospitalizing its elderly driver,
年迈的车主随即被送往医院
and then was removed from the scene before emergency personnel could respond.
但在急救人员反应过来前 坠亡男子的尸体便被人转移
Without a body, the police have yet to piece together the events of a day
找不到尸体 警♥察♥分♥析♥今天的事件之后
that can only be described as…implausible.
得出了这样的结论…白日一梦
Reports of a second body landing in the Boyle Heights area have yet
据报道另一落在波尔高地的尸体
to be confirmed and are being treated as the bullshit they most likely are.
已被证实存在 但很可能与之前结果一样
Ooooooh.
噢 噢 噢 噢
Ahhh.
啊 啊
You big cock English.
好大只的美国鸟
Strong like horse.
堪比马屌♥
Fuck that.
操你丫的
That’s not so bad.
还不算太糟
You like nice and rough.
你喜欢用力一点啊
Nice.
好极了
Pick up, Eve.
接电♥话♥ 伊芙
The number you have reached is not in service at this time and…
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥不在服务区 您…
Fuck!
靠!
Shit.
妈的
You lost?
迷路了?
Nope.
没有
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
完了
Shit.
完了
Shit.
妈的
On your knees, son.
跪下 小胖
Okay, chow mein. Who do you work for?
好吧 告诉我 你老大是谁?
Fuck you, Chelios.
操你丫的 齐力欧斯
Fuckin’ ground.
先操着地
Oo.
唔哇
Fuck.
操吧
Oo-Oo.
啊 啊
You found me in quite an unpleasant mood this morning, mate.
知道我今早心情很不好了吧 伙计
Now… I’m gonna ask you this question one time.
现在… 我只问一遍
Who’s gots my fucking strawberry tart?
谁他妈给我装的那个草莓饼?
Capiche?
明白了?
J-J-…
他 他…
…-J-…J-J-…
…他 他 他…
…-J-J…
…他 他
…Just spit the fucking name out!
…他妈的快说!
Johnny Vang!
强尼·范!
Johnny fucking Vang?
强尼 他妈的 范?
Johnny fucking Vang?
强尼 他妈的 范?
Good boy. Where?
好孩子 他在哪?
Cypress Social Club!
丝柏 社交俱乐部!
Cypress…Cypress Social Club.
丝柏… 丝柏 社交俱乐部
Now you’re sure about that, ain’t ya?
现在不会骗我了 对吧?
Good boy. Thanks for coming.
很好 谢谢你的出现
Now you can keep that.
那东西你留着玩吧
Hello. Doc Miles.
你好 我是 迈尔斯 医生
Yeah… Doc, it’s Chev.
嗯 医生 我是 契夫
Jesus H… Chelios!
上帝啊… 齐力欧斯!
You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me.
你肯定在耍我吧
Listen, I’m deadly fuckin’ serious, Doc.
听着 我他妈很负责的告诉你
These Triad motherfuckers cut out my fuckin’ heart
三合会的杂碎些把老子的心脏挖走了
and put in one of those plastic artificial jobs.
装了个塑料人工心脏进去
You got an artificial heart?
装了个人工心脏?
Do you think I’m having a fuckin’ laugh?
你认为我他妈还能笑吗?
No-No-No, but you got to admit, it’s a little out there, dude.
不 但你得承认有点可笑
Yeah, you take your fuckin’ time, Doc.
抓紧时间说正事 医生
You don’t have any time, if you’ve got an artificial heart.
你活不了多久 如果靠人工心脏
They’re not designed to keep you alive more than a couple days
那东西不是用来长♥期♥使用的
while you’re waitin’ on a transplant.
是用来过渡移植的
And don’t do anything strenuous.
记得别去做费心的事
Yeah, sure, Doc. No problem.
嗯 好的 没问题
So what’s my next fuckin’ move?
那接下来该怎样?
Well, we got to get a real heart put back in you preferably your own.
找个真的心脏装回去 最好是你自己的
I’m on it.
正在找
Okay, you’re on it.
好玩 找自己的
Doc! Jesus fucking Christ!
医生! 快帮下我!
I’m-I’m sorry.
对 对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Does-Does… Let me… Does that thing have a a-a-a a belt battery pack?
那… 我… 那东西是否连了个 腰带电池盒?
Check.
没错
How many bars are showing?
电量还有几格?
One.
1格
Shit. That’s better than none, I guess.
妈的 总比没有好
Look, what they did you with is an Avicor Total Artificial Heart.
听着 他们装的是艾维克公♥司♥的人工心脏
It’s got an internal battery that’ll pick up once the belt battery dies.
除了腰带电池 还有个体内电池
It’s like a reserve tank.
就像个蓄能池
Once the internal battery takes over, you got one fuckin’ hour.
一旦体内电池耗尽 你就剩一小时了
The internal battery charges wirelessly through
体内电池通过其肤感能量传输系统
its transcutaneous energy transfer system.
以无线的方式充电
Two coils, there’s one internal, one external that transmit the, uh,
有两个线圈 一个在体内 一个在外面将电磁能量
magnetic force across the skin without piercing the surface.
以不刺穿皮肤的方式发送进去
The internal coil receives power and sends it to the controller device.
体内线圈接收到电磁能后 就将其送入控制设备
Is this makin’ any fuckin’ sense to you, Chevy?
这些你听得懂吗 契夫?
It’s fucking Greek, Doc.
你这希腊语说得真好
Greek.
希腊
Look, you got to keep your body electrically charged to keep
你要不停给身体充电
that piece of shit pumpin’.
以维持心脏跳动
Copy that.
懂了
Hey, Chev.
嘿 契夫
Yeah.

I’m stoked you’re alive, dude.
真没想到你还活着 伙计
I’ll get back to you, Doc.
我会回你那的 医生
Yeah, well, y… Call me.
嗯 行 嗯… 打给我
Fuck!
靠!
Hey-Hey-Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
That’s a nice car.
车很不错啊
I don’t suppose you know where the Cypress Social Club is, do you?
你们知道丝柏社交俱乐部 在哪儿吗?
Man, fuck that shit, puto.
兄弟 管它个球
Let’s race, ese.
来赛赛车
Don’t you tempt me, fucker.
别来挑逗我 小子
What I need from you is directions.
我只想知道路怎么走
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
Shit!
妈的!
Damn, dog. You good, ese?
噢 天啊 你没事吧?
Tiger fuckin’ Woods.
和泰戈·伍兹一样
Never better. Greatest day of my fuckin’ life.
没事 有生以来最操蛋的一天
You gents couldn point me in the direction of the
你们给我讲下怎么去
Cypress Social Club, could ya?
丝柏社交俱乐部 好不?
Well, you ain’t too far.
行啊 不远了
You go down Orange for, like, two miles and then you’re there, homes.
沿着橙色路走大概2英里 就到了
Cool.
不错
You mind givin’ me a jump?
能给我跳个电吗?
Just juice me.
让我爽下
Hey, Menudo, where’s the fuckin’ Social Club?
嘿 伙计 社交俱乐部在哪?
Uh, donde esta La Social Club?
呃 社交俱乐部在哪?
Buenos nachos, white boy.
去送菜吧 白鬼
This is a fucking social club?
这就是社交俱乐部?
You Johnny Vang?
你是 强尼·范?
Uh-uh.

Go!
走!
Get lost, bitch.
滚一边去 婊♥子♥
Fuck you!
这个人 我的英雄 会对付你的
What?
什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!