with a name like Francis?
弗朗西斯
Francis?
那是他真名
That’s his legal name.
他从洗洁精上取了阿贾克斯这个名字
He got “Ajax” From the dish soap.
F R A N C I
F, r, a, n, c, i…
从你实验服的干洗标签上拽下来的
Snagged the dry cleaning tag off your lab coat.
也许我可以给你个超级英雄折扣
FYI, I could probably get you the superhero discount.
你真是太烦人了
You are so relentlessly annoying.
谢谢
Thanks.
从未听过有人这么说我
Never heard that before.
为了所有人好 闭上你的嘴好吗
Why don’t you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up?
否则我会把你漂亮的嘴给缝上
Or I’ll sew your pretty mouth shut.
如果我是你 我才不会这么做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
全天候不间断的折磨
See, here’s the problem with
最大的问题
round-the-clock torture
就是很难再更进一步
is that you can’t really step it up from there.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
如果这都不能激发你的变异 那么
If this doesn’t unlock your mutation, then, well…
就没有什么能了
nothing will.
我们要做的就是
Now, what we’re going to do is
降低空气中的氧气含量
lower the oxygen concentration in the air…
恰好到你觉得呼吸困难的程度
to the exact point you feel like you’re suffocating.
如果你脑电波减缓
If your brainwaves slow,
意味着你快死了
meaning you’re about to pass out,
那我们就加点氧气
then we’ll turn up the O2.
如果你心率减缓
If your heart rate slows,
意味着你能够喘口气了
meaning you’re able to catch your breath,
我们就减少氧气
we’ll turn it back down.
然后就不管你了
And that’s where we’ll leave you.
就这个状态
Right there.
我还觉得你们之前就够混♥蛋♥了
Oh, and I thought you guys were dicks before.
你知道最有趣的地方是什么吗
You know the funniest part of this?
你还觉得我们在把你变成超级英雄
You still think we’re making you a superhero.
你这个被开除军籍的废物
You. A dishonorable discharge.
只配跟妓♥女♥苟合
Hip-deep in hookers.
你什么也不是
You’re nothing.
告诉你个小秘密 韦德
Little secret, Wade.
这里并不制♥造♥超级英雄
This workshop doesn’t make superheroes,
我们制♥造♥超级奴隶
we make super-slaves.
我们会给你带上控制项圈
We’re gonna fit you with a control collar
然后把你竞拍给出价最高的买♥♥家
and auction you off to the highest bidder.
谁知道他们会让你做什么呢
Who knows what they’ll have you doing?
恐吓市民 镇♥压♥自♥由♥斗士
Terrorizing citizens, putting down freedom fighters.
或者只是偶尔修修草坪
Maybe just mow the occasional lawn.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
从今往后 你再也不能回家
You’re never going home after this.
这才是勇敢的表情
Now there’s a brave face.
等等 等等
Wait, wait! Wait. Wait.
说真的 你牙里现在真的有东西
Seriously, you actually have something in your teeth now.
周末愉快
Enjoy your weekend.
周末 等等
“Weekend”? Back up.
整个周末吗
Weekend?
我说过这是个爱情故事吗
Did I say this was a love story?
不 这是部恐怖电影
No, it’s a horror movie.
我勒个去
Fucking hell.
看来有人再也不敢见人咯
Looks like someone lost his shot at Homecoming King.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我仅仅是提高了你的压力水平
I’ve merely raised your stress levels
高到足以激发变异
high enough to trigger a mutation.
你个虐待狂
You sadistic fuck!
我治好了你 韦德
I’ve cured you, Wade.
如今你变异过的细胞能治愈任何东西
Now your mutated cells can heal anything.
你的癌细胞一长出来 就会被攻击
It’s attacking your cancer as fast as it can form.
我也见过类似的副作用
Yeah, I’ve seen similar side-effects before.
我能治好他们
I could cure them,
但那样还有什么乐趣呢
but where’s the fun in that?
我现在要再把你关进去了 韦德
Now, I’m gonna shut you in again, Wade.
不是因为我需要这么做
Not because I need to.
而是我乐意
Because I want to.
好吧
Oh, well.
动手吧
Go ahead.
你闻起来臭死了
Oh, you smell like shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
没关系的 没关系的
It’s all right, it’s all right.
这是我们欠他的 不是吗
I think we owe him that one, yeah?
走吧
You take off. Go on.
走吧
Off you go.
快速回答我
Quick question.
我叫什么名字
What’s my name?
就觉得你不会嘴硬了
Didn’t think so.
抱歉 弗朗西斯 我嘴张不开
Sorry, Francis. My lips are sealed.
你不会想杀我的
You don’t want to kill me.
我是唯一能治好你那张丑脸的人
I’m the only one who can fix your ugly mug.
我叫什么名字
What’s my name?
韦德
Wade.
不仅能治癌症
I didn’t just get the cure to el cancer,
一切都能治
I got the cure to el everything.
但只有一件事
But there was only one thing
是最重要的
that really mattered.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
一定很疼吧
Oh, that must hurt.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
他长得真♥他♥妈♥丑
God, he’s so fucking gnarly.
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
天啊 可怜的家伙
Oh, my God. Poor guy.
亲爱的 别看了
Honey, don’t stare.
怪胎
Freak.
不 我不能让她的生活和我的一样丑陋
No way. I’m not making her life as ugly as mine.
没有这么糟 韦德
Come on, Wade, it can’t be that bad.
胡说
Ah, bullshit!
我是从内而外的怪物
I’m a monster inside and out.
就该待在马戏团
I belong in a fucking circus.
韦德 瓦妮莎爱你
Wade, Vanessa loves you.
她不会在意你…
She doesn’t care what you…
喜欢你看到的吗
Do you like what you see?

No.
你看起来像一个牛油果
You look like an avocado,
操了一个更老更恶心的牛油果
had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado.
-没错 -很粗暴地仇恨对操
– Yeah. – Not gently. Like it was hate-fucking.
它们的关系出现了问题
There was something wrong with the relationship,
这是它们唯一能找到的
and that was the only catharsis
不使用暴♥力♥的宣泄方式
that they could find without violence.
而唯一能修好这张丑脸的人
And the only guy who can fix this fugly mug,
是经营那间变种人机构的英国屎棍
is the British shitstick who ran the mutant factory.
而他不见了
And he’s gone.

Poof!
你得想办法补救一下
Yeah, well you gotta do something to remedy this,
因为现在
because as of now,
你只有一条出路
you only have one course of action.
说得没错
Damn straight.
-找到弗朗西斯 -演恐怖电影
– Find Francis. – Star in horror films.
什么
What?
主演自己的恐怖电影
Star in your own horror films.
因为你看起来像弗莱迪·克鲁格用脸
Because you look like Freddy Krueger
操了犹他州地形图
face-fucked a topographical map of Utah.
接下来我要做的就是
Here’s what I’m actually gonna do.
逐个干掉他的手下
I’m gonna work through his crew
直到有人供出弗朗西斯
until somebody gives up Francis.
逼他帮我恢复容貌 然后打爆他的头
Force him to fix this, then put a bullet in his skull,
再操他脑袋上的洞
and fuck the brain hole.
我不想看到也不想再想象那个画面

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章前目的地
下一篇文章马戏之王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!