你是一个重要人物
You’re much too important a person
别误信自然与人为的传统观念
to be a slave to conventions about nature and artifice.
人的年纪是随感觉而定 但不会比感觉上更老
You know, sir, we are as old as we feel, but no older.
以你为例 你有权恢复容光
You, for instance, signore, have a right to your natural color.
让我来吧
[Italian] Se permette?
不好意思
[Italian] Scusi.
我马上就让你重拾往日风采
I will restore what belongs to you immediately.
怎么做?
How?
交给我来吧
Leave it to me.
现在你随时都可以恋爱了
And now the signore may fall in love as soon as he pleases.
好极了
[Italian] Bene.
塔齐欧!
Tadzio!
塔齐欧!
Tadzio!
走吧
[French] Viens.
你骗人!你这个大骗子!
You cheat. You magnificent swindler.
他们还要我怎样?
What more do they want from me?
纯粹的美 绝对的严苛
Pure beauty. Absolute severity.
行为无瑕!十全十美
Purity of form! Perfection!
感官的抽象概念!
The abstraction of the senses.
都没有了 全都荡然无存
It’s all gone! Nothing remains!
什么也没有…
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
你的音乐已经胎死腹中 你的假面具被揭穿了
Your music is stillborn! And you are unmasked!
艾佛瑞 把他们赶走
Alfred. Send them away.
请你把他们赶走
Please, make them go.
把他们赶走?
Send them away?
我要把你交给他们
I will deliver you to them!
不要 艾佛瑞 求求你
No, Alfred, please, please.
求求你别这样做
Don’t, don’t. Please.
交给他们!
To them!
他们会审判你!
They will judge you!
替你判刑!
And they will condemn you!
不…艾佛瑞
No, Alfred. No, no.
不…
No. No. No.
不!
No!
不!
No! No! No!!!
智慧、真理、人性尊严
Wisdom, truth, human dignity…
全都荡然无存
all finished.
你大可以带着你的音乐陪葬了
Now there is no reason why you cannot go to your grave with your music.
你已经达到了完美的平衡
You have achieved perfect balance.
肉体和艺术已经合而为一
The man and the artist are one.
一起达到了最极致
They have touched bottom together.
你从来就不曾贞洁过
You never possessed chastity.
贞洁是纯净所赋与的 不是年老了就能达到
Chastity is the gift of purity, not the painful result of old age.
你老了 古斯塔夫
And you are old, Gustav.
全世界…
And in all the world,
没有像年老这么纯粹的不纯洁
there is no impurity so impure as old age.
早安 夫人
Morning, madame.
早安 夫人 早上好
Morning, madame. [Italian] Buongiorno.
早安 -早安
Good morning. – Morning, sir.
早安 夫人
Morning, madame.
早安
Good morning.
这些是谁的行李?
Whose is this?
波尔一家人 摩尔夫人和她的家人
The Poles’. Mrs. Moore’s and her family.
几时出发? -用完午餐以后
When? – After lunch.
新鲜的柠檬!
[Italian] Limoni freschi!
塔齐欧…
Tadzio. Tadzio.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!