羞耻是精神上的痛苦 你已经免疫了
Shame is a spiritual distress to which you are immune,
因为你对感情已经免疫了
because you are immune to feeling.
你只会逃避、厌恶和保持距离
You are the man of avoidance, of dislike. The keeper of distances.
你不敢直接诚实接触任何东西
You are afraid to have direct, honest contact with anything.
因为你的道德标准太严苛了
Because of your rigid standards of morality,
你希望自己的行为和你创作的音乐一样完美
you want your behavior to be as perfect as the music you compose.
只要稍有差池就是大错特错 会导致无法补救的伤害
Every slip is a fall, a catastrophe, resulting in irreparable contamination.
我受到了伤害… -最好是!
I am contaminated! – If only you were!
对自己的感官负债累累
To be in debt to one’s own senses
既不诚实又病态到无可救药
for a condition which is irredeemably corrupt and sick!
这真是艺术家的喜悦啊!
What joy for an artist!
想想看健康的身体有多枯燥又贫乏
Think what a dry and arid thing good health is,
尤其是灵魂也和肉体一样堕落
especially if it’s of the soul no less than the body.
我要想办法找到平衡点
I have to find my balance somehow.
可惜艺术无视于个人的道德观
How unfortunate that art is so indifferent to personal morality.
否则你就能超越一切 无与伦比了
Otherwise you would be supreme, unreachable, inimitable.
告诉我 你知不知道 主流的最底层是什么?
Tell me, do you know what lies at the bottom of the mainstream?
平庸
Mediocrity.
你明天就要走了吗?
You are leaving us tomorrow, sir? – Uh, yes, tomorrow.
噢! -对 明天 临时有事
Oh! – Unforeseen circumstances.
突发的状况 -我能理解
Uh, an unexpected obligation. – I understand.
我要回去慕尼黑
I, uh…I have to return to Munich.
今天早上才听到消息 想避开也来不及了
I had the news this morning. It’s unavoidable.
而且我身体也不太舒服
Also, I’m not very well. And, uh…
这种天气… -是的
this climate is… – Oh, yes, sir.
有害我的身体健康 我能理解
…most trying for my health. – Mm, I understand, sir.
请你明天… -请吩咐
Will you have my luggage sent on… – Yes, sir.
寄送我的行李 顺便转寄我的信件 -没问题 先生
…tomorrow? And any letters? – Oh, of course, sir.
马上替我结♥帐♥
And have my bill made out immediately.
没问题 亚森巴先生
As you wish, Mr. Aschenbach.
马上替亚森巴先生结♥帐♥
The bill of Mr. Aschenbach immediately, please.
谢谢你 -我待会儿替你送过去
Thank you. I will, uh, have right down…
好的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
打扰一下 经理叫我来…
Excuse me, sir. I’ve been told to…
叫你来做什么?
Told to what?
请原谅我如此地坚持 但汽艇已经在等了
Forgive my insistence, but the motor launch is waiting. Time presses, sir.
时间紧迫啊 时间并不紧迫
Time does not press.
一旦结了帐
Hotels have a habit of trying to be rid of one
饭店就要赶人走
as soon as one has paid one’s bill.
我实在是无法忍♥受
I find it intolerable.
若汽艇不能等我
If the motor launch cannot wait for me,
就先把我的行李搬上去吧
then send my luggage on it.
我再搭大众交通工具过去
I will follow on later by public conveyance.
很抱歉打扰你了
I beg your pardon, sir.
让我安静地吃完早餐
Now would you let me finish my breakfast in peace?
给我份报纸 哪家的都行
Send me a newspaper. Any one.
好的
Yes, sir.
再会 塔齐欧 我们的邂逅太短暂了
Farewell, Tadzio. It was all too brief.
愿上帝保佑你
May God bless you.
慕尼黑 头等车厢
Munich. First-class.
今天的吗 先生?
For today, signore?
什么? 今天的吗?
What? – For today?
是的
Yes. For today.
我不确定你能赶得上火车
I don’t know that you can catch the train.
再过四分钟就从威洛纳出发了
It leaves for Verona in four minutes.
若你没赶上 还有另外一班
If you miss that one, there is another.
你还会错过转车的时间
And you will miss also your connection.
好 请你快一点
Yes, well, will you hurry?
要找钱啊 先生
Your change, signore.
亚森巴先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Aschenbach. I am terribly sorry, sir.
我很自责 实在是错得离谱…
I am mortified. An error, a most unfortunate mistake.
你是谁?到底什么事?
Who are you? What do you want?
不应该发生这种事的
Well, it’s one of those things that should never happen,
但还是发生了
but, you know, it did happen.
你快要害我赶不上火车了
You’re going to make me miss my train.
你的行李已经送去科木湖了
Your trunk has already left for Como.
科木湖?
Como?
货运公♥司♥会想办法运回来…
Anyway, the company will try to get….
马上把行李送还给我!
I want it back now, immediately.
恐怕没办法 要请你等一等
I’m afraid, sir, that cannot be done. You will have to wait.
等?把行李还给我
Wait? What do I wait for? I want my trunk.
我坚持现在就要拿到我的行李 请你谅解
I insist on having my trunk here this minute.
你先搭火车去慕尼黑
Please, sir. Take your train to Munich,
行李在三天内就会送到
and the trunks will join you there within three days.
除非先把行李送还给我 否则我绝对不离开威尼斯
I will not leave Venice until my trunk is returned.
好的 这样做是最合理的了
Very good, sir. You have most certainly taken the best course.
车票拿回去 退钱给我
Oh, take this back and get the money refunded.
备好汽艇
And see the launch is ready.
我要马上回丽都
I intend to return immediately to the Lido.
好的
Yes, sir.
古斯塔夫…
Gustav! Gustav!
噢 喔
Oh! Oof!

Ah!
够了啦
Hey, enough.
让我看看你的下巴
Let me see your chin.
对了 你喜欢奶油
Yesn you like butters.
暴风雨好像快来了
The storm is coming.
山上有一大♥片♥乌云
Big clouds is down.
噢 塔齐欧 -妈…你看我带了什么给你!
Oh, Tadzio! – [speaking Polish]
亲爱的 快点过来!
[speaking Polish]
小姐 快拿浴巾来 -好的 夫人 我马上拿来
Mademoiselle, le peignoir ! -Oui, Madame. Tout de suite.
亲爱的 你全身都脏兮兮的
[speaking Polish]
你脸上、头发和全身都是沙子
[speaking Polish]
这孩子… 你有没有带贝壳给我?
[speaking Polish]
你喜欢吗?你开不开心?
[speaking Polish]
大家跟我来!
[speaking Polish]
我昨天捡到的贝壳更漂亮 你看看!
[speaking Polish]
骗人
[speaking Polish]
你错了 谢谢
[speaking Polish]
你全身上下脏兮兮的
[speaking Polish]
会不会冷?这是哪儿来的?
[speaking Polish]
他的身体很健康 我不知道 但是…
[speaking Polish]
他全身都是沙子 海滩上有很多沙子
[speaking Polish]
塔齐欧 能不能给我一个?
[speaking Polish]
我待会儿再给你 伊宛可
[speaking Polish]
亲爱的 好漂亮啊 谢谢你
[speaking Polish]
你的贝壳也很漂亮 伊宛可
[speaking Polish]
但塔齐欧不给我贝壳
[speaking Polish]
谢谢你
[speaking Polish]
贝秀 我们跟小姐一起去
[speaking Polish]
拿去吃吧 谢谢你
[speaking French]
走吧 我们再堆一座沙堡
[speaking Polish]
BGM: 马♥勒♥第三交响曲第四乐章
(Fourth movement from Mahler’s Symphony no. 3)
只要你帮我 我就送你东西
[speaking Polish]
我现在不想玩 待会儿吧
[speaking Polish]
安妮 你要不要帮我堆沙堡?
[speaking Polish]
好啊 伊宛可 我马上过去 但我想先喝完这杯茶
[speaking Polish]
钢琴曲:贝多芬“致爱丽丝”
(Beethoven’s “Für Elise”)
等一下 什么事 亚森巴先生?
One moment. – Yes, Mr. Aschenbach?
你能不能告诉我为什么没有一份报纸
Can you tell me why there is nothing in any of the newspapers
提到这里发生的事?
about what is happening here?
就连我都听说了
Even I have heard stories.
噢 所以呢?
Ah, so ?
你也听到那些夸大的谣言了?
…you have heard those extravagant rumors too?
相信我 没有传染病 什么疾病也没有
No, believe me, sir, there is no epidemic, not even sickness.
卫生署张贴的告示怎么解释?
What about the notices being put up by the health department?
你看到了吗? 看到了 亚森巴先生
You’ve seen those, I suppose? – Certainly, Mr. Aschenbach.
但每年夏天在威尼斯
But every year, in the summer months,
都会张贴那种告示
Venice is papered with that sort of notice.
那是警方张贴的
The police do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!