请问 附近有洗手间吗
Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?
贾斯汀
Justin!
亲爱的 快给我照相 金字塔就在我头顶
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.
贾斯汀 快给我回来
Justin, you get back here right now!
站住
No, stop!
-别跑 拦住他 -回来 别爬上去
– No, no! Stop him! – Go back! Don’t climb!
等等
Wait, wait.
站稳 别害怕 小朋友
Hold on. Easy, little boy.
好了 站住 孩子 就站在那里 别动
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!
不不不 他掉下去了
No, no, no! There he goes.
贾斯汀
Justin!
我接住他了 我接住他了
I’ve got him! I’ve got him!
今夜埃及全民皆怒 大家发现
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
宏伟的吉萨金字塔被盗
that the great pyramid of Giza had been stolen
就地由巨型充气模型取代
and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
这在全球范围内引起了巨大恐慌
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens
各国人♥民♥都争相保护本国著名地标建筑
try to protect their beloved landmarks.
警方至今对此案仍毫无头绪
Law enforcement still has no leads,
众人纷纷猜测 究竟是哪个邪恶之徒
leaving everyone to wonder, which of the world’s villains
犯下这等十恶不赦之罪
is responsible for this heinous crime?
他的下一个目标会是什么
And where will he strike next?
*今天一天都倒霉*
*I’m having a bad, bad day*
*是该开始为所欲为*
*It’s about time that I get my way*
*见啥拿啥不客气*
*steamrolling whatever I see*
冰冻射线 定住 定住
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
*今天一天都倒霉*
*I’m having a bad, bad day*
*随你咋想 我无所谓*
*If you take it personal, that’s okay*
*看啊 世界多滑稽*
*Watch, this is so fun to see*
*我就是卑鄙*
*Despicable me*
格鲁 早上好
Morning, Gru!
过得如何
How you doing?
弗雷德 你好
Hello, Fred.
告诉你 你的狗在我的院子里随地便溺
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,
这让我很不爽
and I don’t appreciate it.
抱歉 狗狗嘛 总是到处乱跑
Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.
死狗就不会乱跑了
Unless they’re dead.
玩笑话
I’m joking!
但这是事实 祝你愉快
Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.
好的 好
Okay. Yeah.
*见啥拿啥不客气*
*Steamrolling whatever I see*
*我就是卑鄙*
*Despicable me*
*今天一天都倒霉*
*I’m having a bad, bad day*
*随你咋想 我无所谓*
*If you take it personal, that’s okay*
*我就是卑鄙*
*Despicable me*
就没有一刻清闲
You’ve got to be pulling on my leg!
你好
Hello!
买♥♥曲奇吗
Cookies for sale.
走开 家里没人
Go away. I’m not home.
你在家 我听到你说话了
Yes, you are. I heard you.
不 你听错了
No, you didn’t.
是答录机的声音
This is a recording.
-不对 不是 -是的 就是
– No, it isn’t. – Yes, it is.
听着 请在”哔”声后留言
Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
再见 答录机先生
Goodbye, recorded message.
阿格妮丝 走吧
Agnes, come on.
凯尔
Kyle!
死狗 别别 坐下 还我松饼
Bad dog! No! no, no. Sit. My muffin.
格鲁
Gru!
尼法里奥博士
Dr Nefario.
我理解你的心情
I know how you must be feeling.
我也充满了失落感
I, too, have encountered great disappointment,
但在我心里 你一直在伟人之列
but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What? What happened?
地球人都知道了啊
It’s all over the news!
有人偷走了金字塔
Some fella just stole a pyramid.
他们说 这个人让其他的罪犯
They’re saying he makes all other villains look
相形见绌
lame.
让孩儿们集♥合♥
Assemble the minions!
孩儿们 集♥合♥
Minions, assemble!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你好
Hey!
凯文 你看起来不错 家人如何 很好
Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?
好极了
All right.
我的小比利 拉里 你还好吗
That’s my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
大家好
Hello, everybody!
好的
Yeah, all right!
静一静 静一静
Simmer down. Simmer down!
谢谢大家
Thank you, okay.
我想大家大概都听说了
Now, I realize that you guys probably heard
金字塔被盗
about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
好像这事儿很了不起似的
Apparently, it’s a big deal.
人们给这起案件冠以
People are calling it the crime of
本世纪头号♥罪案的头衔
the century and stuff like that.
但我生气吗 不 我不生气
But am I upset? No, I am not!
也许有点气愤
A little,
但我们这一年收成也不错
but we have had a pretty good year ourselves,
大家表现都非常好
and you guys are all right in my book.
不 不会加薪
No, no raises!
不会再加薪水了
You’re not going to get any raises.
我们的伟绩是什么
What did we do?
我们偷了时代广场的大屏幕
Well, we stole the Times Square jumbotron!
很棒
Nice!
这就是哥
That’s how I roll.
大家都喜欢从这里看足球赛吧
Yeah, you all like watching football on that?
这还不算
But that’s not all.
我们还偷了自♥由♥女神像
We stole the statue of liberty,
是赌城那座小号♥的
The small one from Las Vegas.
我们还偷了埃菲尔铁塔 也是赌城那座
And I won’t even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.
现在我还不能泄露天机
Okay, I wasn’t going to tell you about this yet,
但我一直在筹划一项大计划
but I have been working on something very big!
偷金字塔和它比起来
Something that will blow this pyramid thing
简直小巫见大巫
out of the water!
感谢我的好朋友 尼法里奥博士的帮助
And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario…
谢谢大家
Thank you!
他出场了
There he is.
有型吧
He’s styling.
如今 我们已经发现收缩射线仪
Now, we have located a shrink ray
就在某秘密实验室中 一旦得手
in a secret lab, and once we take this shrink ray,
我们就有能力制♥造♥
we will have the capability
本世纪真正的头号♥罪案
to pull off the true crime of the century.
我们要偷…
We are going to steal…
等等 我还没说要偷什么
Wait, wait! I haven’t told you what it is yet.
戴夫 你给我好好听着
Dave, listen up, please.
接下来 我们要偷的是
Next, we are going to steal,
配合灯光效果
pause for effect,
月球
The moon!
一旦盗月成功
And once the moon is mine,
世界便任我予取予求
the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!
我将成为盖世神偷
And I will be the greatest villain of all time!
这就是我的大计划
That’s what I’m talking about.
你好
Yes?
格鲁 我算了一下
Hello, Gru? I’ve been crunching some numbers,
我真觉得我们资金不足
and I really don’t see how we can afford this.
这行不通 我又不是变魔术的
It can’t be done. I’m not a miracle worker.
别紧张
Hey, chillax.
我再去银行借笔款就行 他们爱我
I’ll just get another loan from the bank. They love me!
伊迪丝 别闹了
Edith, stop it!
我怎么了 不过是走路嘛
What? I’m just walking.
你好 海蒂小姐 我们回来了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章公主日记
下一篇文章神偷奶爸2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!