戴安娜
巴黎 1997年8月31日
两年前
威尔斯王妃戴安娜 与丈夫查尔斯王子 正式分居已将近三年
肯辛顿皇家医院
史帝夫麦马纳曼得分
大卫格林犯了要命的错误 利物浦队又得分
史丹柯利摩尔让他们付出代价
二比零 天啊
迅速改变步法 然后切入
利物浦球迷为之疯狂
1995年11月20日
真心王后
王妃不肯噤声
鸡舍汉堡
一年后
安哥拉 万博省
国际红十字会
法语歌♥曲精选
澳洲 悉尼
这是悉尼上流社会
今年度的社交盛事
也是在慈善盘会上
见到威尔斯王妃的机会
每人票价3百英镑
戴安娜的秘密情人
巴基斯坦医生赢得王妃芳心
戴妃指报导为垃圾
否认恋情
你能亲自表达看法吗
当时清晨五点
本党属于每一位
巴基斯坦 拉合尔
意大利 里米尼
爱你的戴安娜
纽约市
真心支持这一队的人
濒临崩溃
狐狸
意大利 萨丁尼亚
热吻
多迪为戴安娜买♥♥订婚戒指
波士尼亚 塞拉耶佛附近
这是真实的戴安娜
意大利 菲诺港
她终于觅得真爱了吗
戴妃与多迪亲密拥吻
巴黎
自戴安娜的安哥拉任务之后
因地雷受伤的案例 减少百分之60以上
戴安娜死后三个月
禁止人员杀伤性地雷的渥太华条约 开始签署
目前有161国签署该条约
哈斯纳可汉仍继续担任 心脏外科医生
今天登上国内头条的 不是可怕的地雷爆♥炸♥
It is not the horror of landmines that is making a headline back home.
而是王妃与多迪法耶德的恋情
Reports of the Princess’ romance with Dodi Fayed…
令人更加起疑的是昨晚
Speculations fueled by the arrival last night…
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana! Diana!
戴妃
Di! Di!
夫人 这里
Diana, this way! Over here!
这里
Over here, Di!
看来这是远期支票
Looks like the check’s in the post.
麻烦看这边
This way, Princess.
戴妃 你会离婚吗
Are you getting a divorce?
戴妃 你会离婚吗
Di, are you getting a divorce?
戴妃 你会离婚吗
Di, are you getting a divorce?
谢谢
Thanks.
这星期很辛苦 你们一定很累
It’s been a long week, you must all be very tired.
回家吧 谢谢大家
Go home. And thank you.
想在哪里用餐 殿下
Where would you like to supper, Your Royal Highness?
我不想吃 大家都回去吧 谢谢
I don’t want anything, everyone can go home. Thank you.
没错 我确实在折磨自己
So yes I… I did infict on myself.
我不喜欢自己
I didn’t like myself.
我觉得很羞愧 无法面对压力
I was ashamed that I couldn’t cope with the pressures.
于是我弄伤自己的手臂
So, I just hurt my arms.
弄伤自己的手臂和腿
So I just hurt my arms and my legs.
这婚姻里 有三个人
There were 3 of us in this marriage.
稍嫌拥挤了一点
So it’s a bit crowded.
外界最大的批评是 这场婚姻濒临破裂
The most persistent criticism is that as the marriage broke down…
你还对太太不忠
You were unfaithful to your wife.
这就是最大的批评 是吗
That’s a persistent criticism, is it?
这就是最大的批评 是吗
That’s a persistent criticism, is it?
睁开眼睛
And open your eyes.
想要针灸吗
Would you like a pin?
它一直出现
It keeps coming back.
我跟你说过的那场梦
That dream I told you about.
坠入黑暗中
Falling into darkness?
不是坠落
It’s not falling.
是被丢下去
It’s being dropped.
有人把我丢下去
Someone’s doing it to me.
深呼吸
And take a breath.
或许是你不敢放手
I think perhaps you’re afraid of letting go.
我知道
No.
有些东西我紧抓不放 例如我的婚姻
I hang on to things, like my marriage.
你是巨蟹座
You’re a cancerian.
对爱充满憧憬
You hang on to the idea of love.
因为你善于付出爱
Cause you’re so good at giving love.
于是便不断付出
So you keep on giving.
比较难的是接受爱
The hard part is receiving love.
如果我无法接受 我就回会到起点
But if I can’t receive it, I’m back where it started.
那是哪里
And where is that?
在门阶上
On the doorstep.
一个等妈妈回家的小女生
A little girl waiting for her mother to return.
或许那小女生最后该站起来 走进花♥园♥里
Perhaps that little girl should finally stand up and walk into the garden.
都已经30年了
It’s been 30 years.
在梦中 是谁推你
In your dream, who’s pushing you?
那不是重点 乌娜
It’s not the point, Oonagh.
重点是
The point is…
有人会接住我吗
Will anyone catch me?
好了
Right then.
现在取消应该来不及了
I suppose it’s too late to back out now.
没关系 威廉 别射伤小狗就好
It’s fine, Wills. Just take care not to shoot any carcass.
下个周末见
I’ll see you next weekend.
再下一个
The one after.
如果宫里这么决定的话
If that’s what the palace have decided…
不 你开心我都好
No, it’s fine with me. As long as you’re happy.
我也想你
I miss you too.
我在剧院
I’m at the opera.
我很开心
Having a great time.
我爱你
I love you.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
有活动
There’s something coming up.
有一艘核子潜艇要命名
A nuclear submarine needs to be named.
我跟宫里说你可能愿意
I’ve indicated to the palace you might be willing to do it.
也许你能告诉王宫
Perhaps you can indicate to the palace
每五周我想见孩子不止一次
that I’d like to see my children. More than once every 5 weeks.
潜艇的事 我想目前太敏感了
The submarine, I think in the current situation it’ll be sensible.
核子潜艇 我想帮助的是人♥民♥
A nuclear submarine? I want to help people.
你还是有可能当上王后
It’s still possible you might be queen one day.
无论如何 你会有陆军和海军
Like it or not, you’re going to have an army and navy
他们会帮助人♥民♥
who will be helping people…
闭嘴
By… Shut up!
抱歉 派屈克
Sorry, Patrick.
殿下 乌娜来电
Your Royal Highness, there’s a call from Oonagh.
她说有急事
She said it’s urgent.
请问加护病房♥在哪里
Excuse me, intensive care?
-二楼 右手边 -谢谢
-Second floor on the right. -Thank you.
他有出血现象
He had a hemorrhage.
绕道手术有时会这样
It sometimes happens with bypass operations.
杜佛洛太太
Mrs. Toffollo.
医生
Doctor.
这是戴安娜
This is Diana.
约瑟的情况还是很严重
Joseph’s condition is still very serious.
我需要你同意下午送他回手术室
I need your permission to take him back this afternoon.
没问题
Of course.
请好好照顾他
Do please look after him.
他对我很重要
He is very precious.
他不会有事的
He’s going to be alright.

Yes.
你不觉得他胸有成竹吗
That man knows what he’s doing, don’t you think?
-你要下楼吗 -是
-Are you going down? -Yes.
谢谢 我只是来看约瑟
Thanks, I was…
他情况好多了
Just think Joseph’s so much better.
杜佛洛先生不在那层楼
Mr Toffollo is not on that floor.

Right.
我迷路了
Yes, I got lost and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!