邪要胜正
That for evil to triumph…
好人就必须撒手不管
Good men must do nothing.
今晚我们衷心感谢
Tonight, we give heartfelt thanks…
一个好人
At a good man.
张任谦医师
Dr Victor Chang.
做了许多好事
Did a great deal.
因此
And of that…
我们展望未来时
We can all be thankful.
都心怀感谢
As we look forward…To the future.
干得好
Nice one.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们的目标 是保护哈斯纳
Our objective is to protect Hasnat.
就说那报导是垃圾
So we rubbish the story.
他们最后结会发现
But they’ll find out eventually.
先争取时间
Well, we’re buying time.
那不正是我们需要的吗
That’s what we need, isn’t it?
那是捕风捉影
Talk about putting 2 and 2 together, and making 5.
没有一个字是真的
Not a word, not a word of truth.
官方说法是我很愤怒
Officially, I’m furious.
这害得威廉和哈利难过
It’s upsetting for Wills and Harry.
私下来讲 其实
Unofficially? Well, to be honest.
理查 我们只是觉得很可笑
Richard, we’re laughing ourselves silly over this.
我的老天
For God sake.
我里外不是人
What do I look like?
本来大家都对我指指点点
One minute everyone’s pointing at me
因为我跟威尔斯王妃上♥床♥
because I’m sleeping with the Princess of Wales.
接下来她全盘否认 我成了医院的笑柄
Next thing she denies it, and I’m the hospital joke.
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
保护
Protect?
我知道你会不高兴 所以才说那报导是垃圾
I knew you’d be upset, that’s why we rubbish the story.
-垃圾 -讲得真好 那是我的心情写照
-Rubbish? -Yes, good choice of words. That’s exactly what I felt like.
登上头条你不高兴
You can’t object to being on the front pages and then…
现在我想保护你的形象 你又抱怨
Complain when I protect you from looking like Cassanova.
你害我们的事曝光了
You’ve blown our cover.
这件事可以处理 应付媒体我很在行
It can be dealt with, I’m good at handling the press.
好极了
Oh, magnificent.
这下我明白你要什么了
Now I’m clear on what you want.
难道还不够清楚吗
How could it not had been clear?
我是外科医生
I am a surgeon!
狗仔猛拍照我怎么工作
I can’t work with paparazzi sticking their cameras in my face.
如果你得忍♥受我经历过的
If you had to put up what I have to put up with…
没错 我没必要忍♥受
Exactly, I don’t have to put up with it.
我也不想忍♥受
And I don’t want to put up with it.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我们之间没有未来
I’m saying there’s no future.
你我的生活天差地远
The way your life is, the way my life is.
这样下去没有意义
It’s pointless.
喂 可汉医师
Hallo, Dr Khan?
你怎么有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
你想发表意见吗
We would like to visit you at the office tomorrow.
你怎么有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
那报导是垃圾吗
Can you give me some…
苏妮亚 是我
Sonya, it’s me.
抱歉 我知道现在半夜三点半
I’m sorry, I know it’s 3.30 in the morning, but…
方便说话吗
Can you talk?
我再也不会幸福了
I’ll never be happy again.
我知道结束了
It’s the end, I just know it is.
我知道还没有
I know it isn’t.
走到这一步不容易
You haven’t gone this far for nothing.
你们的感情没那么脆弱
Nobody goes this far for nothing.
另口灰心
Come…
早 请找哈斯纳可汉医师
Good morning, may I speak to Hasnat Khan please?
他在心脏外科
He’s in the Cardiac Surgical Unit.
稍等
Please hold.
好 我等
Yes I’ll hold.
-抱歉 可汉医师不方便接电♥话♥ -不方便?
-I’m sorry, Dr Khan’s not available. -He’s not available?
什么意思 他不在
What do you mean he’s not in?
还是不能接
He’s in but not available?
请找哈斯纳可汉医师
Morning, love. Can I have a word with Dr. Hasnat Khan, please?
-他在心脏外科 -他们现在很忙
-He’s in the Surgical Unit. -He’s very busy now.
可是我有急事
Yes, but it’s rather urgent.
我叫丽塔
My name’s Rita.
丽塔强森
Rita Johnson.
哈斯纳 是我
Hasnat, it’s me.
哈斯纳
Hasnat!
哈斯纳
Hasnat!
哈斯纳
Hasnat!
我想说句话
I want to say this.
没错 我是疯婆子
Yes, I’ve been a mad bitch.
没错 我是黏人精 最糟的是
Yes, I’ve been a stalker, and yes most of all…
我还装整脚的利物浦口音 想引起你注意
I put on a crummy Liverpool accent just to get your attention.
但我是被外界所逼
But, I was provoked.
如果我让你不开心 那是因为
I don’t know what to say if I upset you, that was because…
我想赞扬你
I don’t know, I was trying to celebrate you…
又想保护你 而这两件事情搞混了
And protect you at the same time. Those two things got confused.
可是
But…
面对你这么好的人
I think I have a right to be confuse
我想我有权搞混
when I’m up against a gorgeous creature like you.
何况
Plus…
我是王妃
I’m a Princess.
我要的就能得到
And I get what I want.
民众说话了
The people have spoken.
我喜欢布莱尔走路的样子 像在过桥似的
I like the way Blair walks, like he’s crossing a bridge.
这正是英国需要的
He’s what this country needs.
没错
Yes it is.
我们需要 考虑到别的国家去
But I think we need to think about beyond this country.
我的工作在这里
My work is here.
等你拿到博士学位
Well, all you need to do is finish your PhD and then…
我们想住哪里都可以
We could pretty much live anywhere.
-大家 -各地的人都有心脏
People… People have hearts everywhere.
一对 -心脏需要补救
Yes, they do. Hearts that need repairing?
没错
Exactly.
美国
America…
澳洲
Australia.
懂我意思吗
See my point?
只要有时我能把儿子接走
If I could just get the boys away from here for some of the time…
到温暖的地方
Somewhere warm.
我家有人说话了
There’s been a communication from my family.
说什么
Saying what?
说你36岁了 超过了适婚年龄
Saying “you are 36, this is beyond the age when you’re expected to marry”.
你还没摆脱这些传统吗
Haven’t you escaped all that?
媒体报导让情况变得很复杂
The press coverage stirs things up.
帕坦男人娶的女人
The Phatan men is expected to marry a woman
应该能管理整个大家族
who will run an extended household.
愿意跟丈夫的母亲和家人一起住
A woman who will live with her husband’s mother and family.
而且是来自宗族里的成员
Someone from within the clan.
你呢
And what about you?
你有什么感觉
What are your feelings?
我想救人
I want to save people’s lives.
哈斯纳 我在问你的感觉
Hasnat, I asked about your feelings.
我爱你
I love you.
尽管问题重重 你还希望我们在一起吗
But do you want us to be together in spite all of our problems?
你想继续走下去吗
Do you want to make this work?
我想
Yes. I do.
那我该见你家人了
Then it’s time I meet your family.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我该到那里走一遭
I think I should go there,
让他们好好看看真正的我
and they can get a good look of how I really am.
好 那我们一起去
Okay, then we’ll go out there together.
哈斯纳 我们不能一起去
Hasnat, we can’t go together.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!