-哥哥做的 -格雷格
-Buddy did it. -Greg!
而罗德里克简直就是懒惰之王
And Rodrick is the king of laziness.
除了欺负我的时候
Except when it comes to torturing me.
我妈妈开始为当地的报纸写一个专栏
My Mom has started writing an advice column for the local paper.
上周 她写了一篇文章
She wrote an article last week,
名为 你的哥哥会永远守护着你
about how your brothers will always be there for you.
你的兄弟会永远守护着你
要真的是那样的话 我就生不如死了
Well, That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.
嘿 哥哥
Hey, Buddy.
-我得走了 老妈 -回见 老妈
-Got to go, Mom. -Later, Mom.
回见 亲爱的
Yeah, see you, hon.
等等 等等 等一会儿
Okay, okay, wait, hold on, wait a second.
我需要几分钟开个家庭会议
I need a moment for a family meeting.
你♥爸♥爸和我一直在讨论
Now, your father and I have been talking.
你们两兄弟之间的关系一直不怎么样
Things between you two have really gotten out of hand.
-听我说… -你们现在也许没有意识到…
-Can I just say… -You may not realize it now…
但是亲兄弟是你们
But having a brother is one of
一生中最重要的亲人
the most important relationships of your life.
有一天 你们会是
I mean, one day you’re gonna be
对方孩子的叔叔
Uncle Greg and Uncle Rodrick to each other’s kids.
这很重要 所以你们要好好的了解对方
That is important. So you need to get to konw each other.
-什么 -你们需要花更多的时间一起相处
-What? -You need to spend more time together.
-什么 -所以我想出了一个新的计划…
-What? -So that’s why I’ve come up with a new program…
你们花时间在一起 就会得到奖励
That’s going to reward you for spending time together.
这个奖励就是 妈妈钱币
I’m calling it Mom Bucks
你付给我们假钱
You’re paying us with fake money?
哦 对的 你们每在一起相处一个小时…
Yeah, okay, now, for every hour that you spend together…
只要不打架 比如说 举个例子…
Without fighting, for example, let’s say…
你给格雷格上一节架子鼓的课
You give Greg a drum lesson,
你们每个人能赚到一个妈妈钱币
you each earn a Mom Bucks.
一个妈妈钱币可以兑换成真的一美元
Which you can then trade it for one real dollar.
所以 为了激励你们 先给你们每人五个钱币
So, to start you off, I’m giving you each five Mom Bucks.
如果你们聪明的话 就该把钱币攒起来…
Now, if you’re smart, you will save up your Mom Bucks…
我现在能兑现吗
Can I cash out now?
好吧 罗德里克 要是你存…
Well, Rodrick, if you save…
但是我能兑现吗
But can I cash out?
-可以 但是… -我想要兑现
-Yes, but… -I want to cash out.
-弗兰克 -我就知道
-Frank? -I know.
额… 好吧 你可以兑现
Uh… Okay, yes, you can, all right.
好吧 我们出门吧
Okay, all right, great, we should get going,
你们不想上学迟到吧
because you don’t want to be late for school, all right?
走吧 好
Let’s go. Okay, all right.
这个妈妈钱币的计划真是个金矿 小屁孩
This Mom Bucks thing is a gold mine, muchacho.
你最好不要给我搞砸了
You better not ruin it for me.
许多孩子讨厌暑假结束 但是我得说 现在…
Most kids hate it when summer ends, but I have to say, right now…
新学期的开始真是太美好了
School is starting to look pretty good.
欢迎返校
Welcome back.
欢…
Wel…
欢迎返校
Welcome back.
太棒了 今年我们不是新生了
It’s nice not to be the new kids this year.
真心的
I agree.
是的 看看这些矮小的六年级学生
I know, look at all the tiny sixth graders.
幸好今年那不是我
I’m so glad that’s not me this year.
再跳高一点 再跳高一点
Just a little higher. Just a little higher.
噢 格雷格 快看谁在我们班
Whoa! Greg! Look who’s in our class.
真是千载难逢的机会 如果我能坐在霍莉旁边…
This was my chance. If I could sit next to Holly…
我就有一整年的时间在她面前好好表现了
I’d have the whole year to show her how great I am.
没门 格雷格·哈佛雷伊 这是我的座位
No way, Greg Heffley. This is my seat.
不 才不是 我先到的
No, it’s not. I was here first.
这是我的 放开
It’s mine. Let go.
你知道我比你强壮 格雷格·哈佛雷伊
You know I’m stronger than you. Greg Heffley.
不要逼我再痛扁你一顿
Don’t make me beat you up again.
直说吧
Let’s get something straight.
那天我输是因为生病又迷了眼
I was sick that day and I had something in my eye.

Well!
我还从没遇到过这么急着上课的学生呢
I’ve never had students so eager to start the school year.
-发生什么事了 -这是我的座位
-What’s going on? -This is my seat!
好 还是从头说起吧 你们叫什么名字
Okay, let’s start again. What are your names?
佩蒂·法雷尔 名字里有两个R两个L
Patty Farrell, two R’s, two L’s.
我是格雷格·哈佛雷伊
Greg Heffley.
格雷格·哈佛雷伊
Greg Heffley.
你不会是罗德里克·哈佛雷伊的亲戚吧
Would you be related to Rodrick Heffley?
我会一直盯着你的 哈佛雷伊
I’ve got my eye on you, Heffley.
这根本无处可逃
There is no way to escape.
难以置信啊
It’s unbelievable!
即使在学校 罗德里克还能毁掉我的生活
Even at school, Rodrick is ruining my life.
嘘 他会听到的
Shh! He might hear you.
不会的 看
Nah, watch.
这是怎么回事
Holy cow!
他曾经睡过一整天不醒呢
He once slept through an entire day.
你有一项惊人的才能想对众人展示吗
Do you have an amazing talent that you’d like to share?
今天普莱恩维尤的市政官员宣布开始一项全新的当地比赛
Today Plainview City Council announced a brand new local contest,
普莱恩维尤最佳达人秀
Plainview’s Most Talented.
嘿 格雷格 也许我们可以…
Hey! Greg! Maybe we should…
安静 笨蛋
Cut it. Chunky Cheese!
韦斯特摩绝对是人才济济的地方
Westmore is absolutely packed to the roof with talent.
头奖是一千美元 当然
The top prize is 1000 dollar and, of course,
还能赢得 朋友邻居的钦佩羡慕
the admiration of your friends and neighbors.
这太棒了 我要打电♥话♥给乐队成员
This is huge. I gotta call the band.
我们要赶紧练习 这会是我们的重大转机
We gotta practice. This is gonna be our big break!
等一下
Uh-uh-uh. Wait a second.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren’t you forgetting something?
什么 我昨天洗澡了 你闻啊
What? I showered yesterday. Smell.
好 好 好 好 我们是不是约定过
Okay, okay, okay, okay. We agreed,
你要给格雷格上一节架子鼓的课
that you’d give a drum lesson to Greg.
-你不是说真的吧 -谁知道呢
-You were serious? -Who knows?
说不定你们真的喜欢
Maybe you guys will really like it,
我们组一个家庭乐队也行
and maybe we can form a family band.
歌♥词
♪Hello, world, here’s a song that we’re singing.♪
歌♥词
♪Come on get happy.♪
歌♥词
♪A whole lotta lovin’ is what we’ll be bringing.♪
歌♥词
♪We’ll make you happy.♪
罗德里克自称是一个职业音乐人
Rodrick says he’s a professional musician,
据我所知 他唯一挣来的钱是
but as far as I know, the only money he’s made,
老爸叫他停下演奏时给的五美元
is when Dad gave him five bucks once to stop playing.
我们什么时候能敲真的鼓
When do we get to play the real drums?
永远别想 只要看着学就好了 屌♥丝们
Like I’d ever let you touch them. Watch and learn, earthworm!
嘿 我想我们应该参加达人秀
Hey, I was thinking we should enter the talent show.
我可以表演魔术 你可以做我的助手
I could do my magic act and you could be my assistant.
当你的助手 门都没有
Assistant? No way.
表演魔术已经够糟了 还得帮你表演…
Doing magic tricks is bad enough. Assisting the guy doing the tricks…
那我估计永远上不了八年级了
I’d never make it to eighth grade.
-这是什么 -嘿 一块饼干
-What? -Hey, a cookie.
-曼尼 你干了什么好事 -我只有三岁
-Manny, what have you done? -I’m only three.
怎么了 你对他做什么了
What’s going on? What did you do to him?
没有 是他弄坏了我的游戏机
Nothing, he ruined my video game.
-他做什么都不是故意的 是吧 宝贝 -是的
-Oh! He didn’t do anything on purpose, did you, honey? -No. I didn’t.
-是 他不是故意的 他才三岁 -我才三岁
-No, he didn’t. He is only three. -I’m only three.
好 走吧 宝贝 还要一块饼干吗
Okay, let’s go, sweetie. You want another cookie?
这太不公平了
It’s so unfair.
罗德里克使我痛不欲生还不够…
I have Rodrick making my life a misery on one side…
曼尼还在另一边破坏我的生活
and Manny attacking me from the other.
好像有错的那个人总是我
And I am the only one who seems to get blamed by anything.
真想知道 生活在一个真正爱我的家庭 会是什么样
I wonder what it’d be like to have a family that actually loves me?
小男孩…
Little boy…
我们是一对有爱且富有的夫妇 膝下无子
We are a very rich couple with no children with so much love to share.
你愿意成为我们家的一份子吗
Won’t you come be part of our family?
终于 我找到了亿万家产的继承人
Finally! Someone I can leave my billions to.
印度 你为什么要去那里
India? Why would you go there?
印度很迷人 被誉为东南亚的宝石
India is fascinating. It is the jewel of Southeast Asia.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!