You’re born, you live, and you die.
人出世 生活 死去
There are no do-overs.
人生无法再来过
No second chances to make things right…
如果你第一次搞砸了
if you frak them up the first time.
不会有第二次机会
Not in this life, anyway.
至少这一轮回是没有
This is the Battlestar Pegasus…
这是帕伽索斯
to the ship claiming to be the Galactica.
呼叫自称为卡拉狄加的飞船
Please respond.
请回话
Pegasus. How could that be?
帕伽索斯? 怎么可能?
The entire fleet was destroyed.
他们整支舰队都被摧毁了
Admiral Cain, we had no idea there were other survivors.
凯恩上将 我们不知道还有幸存者
On behalf of the officers and the crew of the Pegasus,
我代表帕伽索斯上所有军官和船员
welcome back to the Colonial Fleet.
欢迎回到殖民舰队
What they did to you was wrong, evil.
他们那么对待你是错的 没人性
What you need is justice.
你现在需要的 是公正
Frak you.
操♥死♥你
And she died knowing that her ship and her crew were safe,
临走前 她知道 她的战舰和船员 是安全的
and that her mission had been accomplished.
她的任务已经完成了
Nothing was more important to her than her ship,
对她来说 没有什么比她的战舰
her crew and her mission.
舰员和任务更重要了
And as I take command of Pegasus,
接管帕伽索斯之后
I pledge to uphold those values…
我发誓会继续信奉这些价值观
that made her such an effective and heroic leader.
这些价值观让她成为一位 如此高效 英勇的领袖
Word of Fisk’s murder has spread out through the entire fleet.
菲斯克被谋杀的流言满天飞
Crew can fall apart when their commander is killed.
当指挥官被杀的时候 舰队可能会四分五裂
Pegasus lost two in a matter of weeks.
而在几周时间内 帕伽索斯已经失去两位指挥官了
I’m putting Garner in command.
我让戛纳接手指挥
Commander Garner, two Base Ships just jumped in.
戛纳舰长 两艘基舰刚刚跳入
Nukes inbound. We’re under attack.
核弹接近中 我们被袭击了
We need those FTLs fixed soon,
我们需要马上修好超光速引擎
or we’re dead.
要不然就死定了
I need you to go down here.
我需要你下去
Sir, we’ve lost Garner.
长官 戛纳死了
He sacrificed himself to save the Pegasus.
他牺牲了自己 保护了帕伽索斯
Garner was my decision.
让戛纳掌权是我的决定
His failures, my responsibility.
他的失败 我也负有责任
Congratulations, Commander.
恭喜你 舰长
The Pegasus is your command.
帕伽索斯由你指挥
Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them.
如我所言 做出决定 就要承担后果
And in the end, you are those choices.
最终 决定塑造了个人
I swear, you’re like a kid on his first day of school.
我发誓 你就像个 第一天上学的孩子
You’re gonna make me regret having you along, aren’t you?
你非得让我后悔把你带过来 是吧?
And so I am very proud…
在此我荣幸地
Every chance I get.
我不会放过任何机会的
to officially welcome the new commander of the Pegasus,
正式欢迎帕伽索斯的新领袖
Commander Lee Adama.
李·亚当舰长
Thank you, Madam President, Admiral Adama.
谢谢 总统女士 还有亚当上将
Eight months ago, the world changed.
八个月之前 世界发生了巨变
Our lives changed forever.
我们的生活也随之改变
We found ourselves shouldering responsibilities
我们发现自己肩挑
we never thought we’d have.
意想之外的重任
Duty.
职责
Honor.
荣耀
Service.
服务
They’re more than words.
这些不仅仅是书面上的东西
Those are the guiding principles for those who serve in the military.
对于军人来说 这是我们的指导方针
And recently, all have been in short supply on this ship.
最近 在这艘船上责任感却有些匮乏
That’s gonna change beginning today.
从今天开始 这要改变
We can’t always choose our circumstances, but we can choose how we handle them.
谋事在人 成事在天
I intend to give you my all.
我准备竭尽全力
I expect nothing less in return.
同时 我期望你们不会有所保留
I’ve already appointed Kara Thrace as my acting CAG.
我已经任命卡拉 赛蕾丝 为飞行大队长
I’ll be making other officer and duty assignments…
我会任命其它的军官 分配职务
in the coming days, as I review your…
在接下来的几天中 当我看完你们的
The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh, Gus?
变化越多越没什么改变 你说呢 格斯?
Yeah.
是啊
Come in.
进来
Lieutenant Kendra Shaw, reporting as ordered, sir.
肯德拉·肖中尉按命令前来报道 长官
At ease, Lieutenant. Have a seat.
稍息 中尉 坐吧
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Frankly, I’m used to standing in this room.
说实话在这间屋子里 我习惯站着
Yeah, Admiral Cain apparently wasn’t big on chairs.
嗯 很明显凯恩上将不经常让你们坐下
Even dead, that woman casts a shadow.
即使人不在了 余威犹存
But I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that.
但我觉得你自己很清楚吧
Sir?
长官?
I’ve been reviewing the fitreps for the ship’s officers,
我在看军官的档案
and frankly you’re a puzzle.
说实话你是个谜
Top ratings from Cain, who clearly thought the world of you,
凯恩给了你最高的评价 很明显很喜欢你
but then a whole series of increasingly negative reports…
但接下来却是一系列的越来越负面的报告
from Fisk, then Garner, who demoted you to kitchen duty…
而且戛纳把你降职去厨房♥
for “persistent insubordinate behavior.”
罪名是 “多次蔑视权威行为”
So the question is, who are you?
所以 问题是 你到底是什么人?
Kendra Shaw. Shaw?
我叫肯德拉·肖 姓肖
Does that mean your mother was…
那你母亲是
Quorum delegate Marta Shaw.
议会团代表玛塔·肖
Cue drum roll, thank you.
击鼓致敬 谢谢
Well, she’d be proud of you.
她会为由你这么个女儿而自豪的
Pegasus, huh?
帕伽索斯号♥?
Half the officers on this base would kill…
基地里一半的军官愿意付出任何代价
to get posted to that ship.
只为了能到那儿去服役
It’s just temporary.
只是暂时性的
Got my eye set on Fleet Command.
我的目标是舰队指挥
A couple of years baby-sitting Admiral Cain,
跟凯恩上将几年
I figure I should be able to call my own shots.
我觉得就应该可以自己干了
Sounds like you’ve got your career all mapped out.
听起来你都计划好了
Yeah, well, I just don’t see myself
对 只是觉得
spending the rest of my life on a Battlestar.
自己不会在太空堡垒上过一辈子
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Shuttle to Scorpian shipyards,
去魔蠍舰队船坞的飞船
now boarding at Holding Area 27.
现在开始在27区登机
Come in.
进来
That’s your idea of vacation reading?
你把这个当消遣读物?
What is that? Your idea of a hobby?
那是什么? 你把这个当业余爱好?
Yeah, it is.
对 是的
So have you figured out how you’re going to spend your shore leave?
那 你准备怎么过休假?
I was thinking about maybe going home to Tauron to visit some friends,
我在想回金牛星去看看朋友
but I haven’t made any definite plans yet, no.
但还没有确定的计划
Well, in that case, how about spending some time with us on Gemenon?
那样的话 跟我们一起去双子星好吗?
I know Rika and the girls would love to see you.
瑞卡和其他女孩都很想见你
Come on, Helena, you deserve a break.
来吧 海伦娜 你应该休息一下
You’ve been going full tilt for over a year now.
都忙了一年多了
Look, I’ve got a repair list as long as my arm.
维修工程清单有我胳膊那么长
Plus, our network’s gonna be down for the retrofit,
再加上系统还没有检修
and you know I don’t like leaving Pegasus at the mercy…
你知道我不喜欢让帕伽索斯
of a bunch of civilian contractors. So…
任由一群平民承包商摆布 所以
All right, listen to your XO. Once in a while,
听你副手的话
it’s okay to get off the treadmill.
偶尔休息一下没有大碍
I will think about it.
我会考虑的
Think about it.
会考虑的
Okay.

Helena! No! Helena!
海伦娜! 别! 海伦娜!
Raptor 179,
179号♥猛禽机
you are cleared for Docking Bay 3. Call them in.
你们可以降落在三号♥坞 进来吧
Roger that, Pegasus. We have the ball.
收到 帕伽索斯 我们来了
Excuse me, could you please point me towards…
劳烦能不能给我指一下
Excuse me, could you please show me…
劳烦能不能给我指一下
Looking for the CIC?
在找指挥中心?
Yes, how did you know?
是啊 你怎么知道的?
You’ve got that “new officer needing to report to her CO” look down cold.
你满脸都写着 “新军官需要向指挥官报道”
One of the benefits of being a network administrator.
做网络管♥理♥员♥的好处之一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!