Home 喜剧电影 骗徒臭事多(1988)

骗徒臭事多(1988)

0
骗徒臭事多(1988)

谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 过意不去
Sorry. Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 可否替我下注
Pardon me, miss. Would you mind placing the bet for me?
我的手碰不到桌子
It’s terribly difficult for me to reach the table.
好的 你想押什么号♥码
Sure. What number would you like?
以我的运气来说
The way my luck’s been running…
你可以替我选一个号♥码吗
Would you pick a number for me?
我需要所有的好运气
I could use all the luck I can get.
你问他是否可以 以这个预支点钱
Miss? Would you ask the gentleman if he could advance me a few dollars on this?
抱歉 我办不到
I’m sorry, I cannot, monsieur.
没关系 谢谢
That’s fine. Thank you.
失陪 – 先生又赢了
Excuse me. – Monsieur wins again.
也许我可以帮你
Listen, maybe I can help you.
那是我的最后机会
It’s just that that was my last chance.
什么最后机会 – 动手术的最后机会
Your last chance for what? – My last chance for an operation.
海军不该支付你的手术费吗
Well, shouldn’t the Navy pay for your operation?
不是为我 是我外婆
It’s not for me. It’s for my grandmother.
医院刚通知我 她情况很不妙 若不及早动手术 她会
I just got word from the hospital that she’s in pretty bad shape and if they don’t operate soon, she might…
抱歉 你我素未谋面过
I’m sorry. I don’t even know you
我却把我的烦恼告诉你
and here I am, bothering you with my problems.
你别这么想
Oh, please don’t feel that way.
把问题告诉我
Why don’t you just tell me what they are?
兑 换 处
祸不单行
Just one stroke of bad luck after another.
安德瑞 跟我来
Andre, come with me.
一万法郎
10,000 francs.
差不多是两千美元
That’s almost $2,000.
我不知该怎样谢你
I don’t know how to thank you.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know…
你救了一个好人的命
…that you have saved the life of a wonderful person.
你是个好人 谢谢
You are a wonderful person. Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
手术对你有帮助吗
Freddy… would an operation help you?
不 我的问题不在于身体
No. My problem isn’t physical.
是情绪上的 – 是吗
It’s emotional. – Really?
我在放六星期的休养假
I’m on six weeks’ MTL.
精神创伤假
Mental trauma leave.
怎么回事
What happened? – Well…
我和一个女孩在美国订婚
I was engaged to a girl back in the States.
我们很喜欢跳舞
And we loved to dance.
我想做职业舞蹈员 很可笑吧
We wanted to be professionals. Isn’t that silly?
我们有机会 上“美国起舞”的电视节目表演
And we got an opportunity to perform on TV, on Dance USA.
决定若我们赢了便结婚
And we decided that if we won, we’d get married.
于是我们去电视台 参加了比赛而且赢了
So, we went on and we danced, and we won!
好极了
Oh, great!
在兴奋时刻 我们却分散了
And in the excitement… we got separated.
我回到录影棚
So I went back to the studio…
看见他们
…and there they were…
赤♥裸♥裸的
…naked…
在跳舞
…dancing.
之后他们停下来
And then they stopped…
就在舞池上做♥爱♥
…and they made love, right there on the dance floor.
她和谁一起
Who was she with?
节目主持人陶丹尼
Deney Terrio, the host of Dance USA.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我早上醒来时 双腿就不听使唤
In the morning, I woke up and my legs were useless.
麻痹了 – 我的天
Numb. – Oh, my God.
我走不动 – 天
I couldn’t walk. – Oh, my God.
一定有人可以帮你的 – 是的 有 可是
Well, surely someone can help you? – Oh, yeah. There is, but…
什么
What?
有一个在列支敦士登
There’s this psychiatrist,
的心理医生叫做舒伊米博士
Doctor Emil Schauffhausen in Liechtenstein.
你何不去找他
Why don’t you go to him?
世界各地有许多人找他
A man like Schauffhausen is in demand all over the world.
他的收费是天文数字
He gets astronomical fees.
我负担不起
It’s just not something I can handle.
天文数字是多少
What do you mean by astronomical?
五万元
$50,000.
数目很大
That is a lot of money.
你没事吧 – 天
Freddy, are you OK? – Oh, God.
他们在跳舞 他们在跳舞
They’re dancing. They’re dancing!
我们回房♥间
Freddy, we are going up to my room right now
写信给舒博士
and write to Dr. Schauffhausen.
天 他们在跳舞
Oh, God! They’re dancing! – Ssh- ssh- ssh.
带我离开这里吧
Oh, take me from this place!
舒伊米博士
我希望你没这样写
I wish you hadn’t written these things about me.
这样他会误以为我是个英雄 – 不是这样吗
You make me sound like a hero. – They’re true, aren’t they?
没错 你不该许诺给他钱
Yes. Still, you shouldn’t have promised him the money.
我到哪儿找五万元呢 – 包在我身上 你到时就会有的了
Where am I gonna get $50,000? – You leave that to me, Freddy. When the time comes, I promise, you’ll have it.
我去寄信 很快回来
I’m going downstairs to mail this letter and I’ll be right back.
珍妮
Janet.
谢谢
Thank you.
第一流
Number one! Number one! Number one! Number one!
舒博士
Dr. Schauffhausen!
舒伊米博士
Dr. Emil Schauffhausen!
舒伊米博士
Dr. Schauffhausen!
舒伊米博士
Dr. Emil Schauffhausen!
又见面了
Hello again!
你是舒博士吗
Are you Dr. Schauffhausen?
是的 小姐 – 真凑巧 这是个奇迹
Yes, Fraulein. – What a coincidence! This is a miracle!
我刚写信给你 关于一个需要帮忙的人
I just wrote you a letter about someone who needs your help.
好 我回到诊所时 会期待去看这封信的
Good. I look forward to reading it when I get back to my clinic.
再会 – 什么
Auf Wiedersehen. – Uh, what?
再见
Goodbye.
可否跟你谈一下 就现在
Could I just talk to you for a minute, right now?
不好吧 我在度假
Please. I am on my vacation.
是关于一个叫做班法迪的美国♥军♥官
It’s about an American Naval Officer, Fred Benson.
他在轮盘桌坐在你身旁
You saw him. He was next to you at the roulette table.
姓班的 – 坐轮椅的
Benson. Benson. – In the wheelchair?
是他写信给我的吗
Is he the one who wrote me all those letters?
关于他的未婚妻跟舞蹈员私奔
Something about his fiancee running off with a, uh… dancer.
就是他 他在这间酒店
That’s the one! And he’s right here in the hotel.
我不想在度假时打扰你
I hate to disturb you while you’re on vacation, doctor,
但你可否看看他
but could I just get you to take a look at him?
抱歉 你贵姓
I’m sorry, Frau… What is your name?
高珍妮 – 珍妮
Janet Colgate. – Janet. Oh.
抱歉 但若我看你姓班的朋友 便要看其他人
I am sorry, Janet, but if I see your friend Benson, I have to see everyone.
我得划出底线
I must draw the line somewhere.
若是钱 – 你没给他钱吧
But if it’s a matter of money, I… – You haven’t given him any money?
为了他的外婆给了他一点
Just a bit. For his grandmother’s operation.
别再给他钱 – 为什么
Don’t give him any more money. – Why?
你知道
You see…
他的自尊已给女子粉碎了
…his ego has taken one shattering blow from a woman.
若他接受女子的接济 那是另一个打击
And, if he accepts charity from a woman, that is another blow.
会令我的工作更困难 – 那么你愿意看他了
It makes my work so much harder. – Does that mean you’ll see him?
好吧 我看他 – 那太好了
All right. I’ll see him. – That’s wonderful!
记着我说的 不能给他钱
But remember what I said. No money for him.
若我决定接这案子 费用你得直接交给我
If I do decide to take this case, you must pay the fee directly to me.
明白吗 – 绝对明白
You understand? – Absolutely.
好吧
All right.
他在哪
Where is the boy?
法迪
Freddy!
法迪
Freddy!
你在哪
Where are you?
地方那么大 真的会迷路
Boy, you can really get lost in one of these big places.
我有很棒的惊喜给你
I have a wonderful surprise for you.
什么 – 你眼睛闭起来
What? – Cover your eyes.
你疯了 – 快点
You are a nut! – Go on.
这世上除了你外婆
Now, who is the one person in this world,