Home 喜剧电影 骗徒臭事多(1988)

骗徒臭事多(1988)

0
骗徒臭事多(1988)

还有谁
outside of your grandmother,
是你最想见的
that you would like most to see at this moment?
我不猜了 是谁 – 舒伊米博士
I give up! Who? – Dr. Emil Schauffhausen!
终于见面了 班军官
At last we meet, Officer Benson.
看过你的信 我感到已认识你
After all those letters, I feel that I know you.
他没法相信是你 – 对 我也认为是这样的
He can’t believe it’s really you! – Yes, I think that’s it.
我是来帮你的
I am here to help you, my boy.
好极了
Great!
让我看看你的双腿
Now, let’s have a look at those legs, shall we?
那么
So…
你腰部以下全无感觉
You are numb from the waist down?
是吗 – 是的
Is that correct? – Yes, sir.
完全麻木 全无感觉
Completely numb? No feeling whatsoever?
没错
That’s right. – Mm- hm.
脚趾也没感觉了
You won’t be feeling Mr. Piggy, then, will you?
没有
No.
告诉我你是否对这有感觉
Tell me if you feel this.

Tickle, tickle, tickle.
没感觉 – 没有
No. – No?
得试别的方法
We must try something else.
刺♥激♥一点的方法
Something a little more stringent.
告诉我 有感觉吗
Now tell me, do you feel this?
没有
No.
这样
How about…
如何
…that?
没感觉 – 没有
Nothing. – Nothing, hm?
珍妮 小心 退后一点
Watch yourself, Janet! Back a little bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样 如何
How about… this?!
没事
Nothing? Hmm.
有感觉吗
Any feeling there?
没有
No?
这案例让我很感兴趣
This case intrigues me, Janet.
我会医治他
I will take Officer Benson as a patient.
你听到吗 法迪
Did you hear that, Freddy?
我在这里租别♥墅♥住
I am renting a villa in this area.
让他搬进去再着手医治他
We will move him in, and I will really go to work on him.
谢谢
Oh, thank you, doctor.
你能令他再次走路吗
Do you really think you can get him to walk again?
我会令他奔跑 跳跃 尖叫
I will have him running, jumping, shouting, screaming…
否则我就不是舒伊米博士
…or my name isn’t Doctor Emil Schauffhausen…
三世
…the Third.
他高兴得哭了
Look, doctor, he’s so happy, he’s crying.
殿下
Your Highness!
利太太
Mrs. Reed!
我认不出是你 看见你真好
I didn’t recognize you for the moment. How wonderful to see you.
非洲草原护卫者 – 真让人兴奋
Protector of the Veld. – What a pleasant surprise.
你的任务进行的怎样
How was your mission to Belahavula?
非常成功 多亏了你
It was a great success, thanks to you.
我感到很荣幸
I feel so proud.
利太太 我来介绍珍妮小姐 珍妮小姐 她是利太太
Mrs. Reed, may I present Lady Janet. Lady Janet, this is Mrs. Reed.
幸会 – 你好
How do you do? – Hello.
殿下 你的口音
Your Highness. Your accent.
我微服出巡 – 原来如此
I’m traveling incognito. – Oh, I see.
自♥由♥战士好吗
How are the Freedom Fighters?
珍妮小姐是我们的人
Oh, Lady Janet is one of us.
好极了 还有
Oh, wonderful! And, uh…
他是我的皇室助手 班将军
Oh, this is my royal adjutant, General Benson.
幸会 – 幸会
How do you do? – Charmed.
殿 – 我们吃午餐
Your High… – Let’s have lunch, Mrs. Reed.
谢谢 殿下 – 我给你电♥话♥
Thank you, Your Highness. – I will telephone you.
好的
Oh, please!
是我以前的病人
One of my former patients.
可惜 无可救药
Unfortunately, incurable.
这不是太好了吗
Freddy, isn’t this beautiful?
我没料到会这样
I can’t believe this is really happening.
牺牲他的假期 住到他的别♥墅♥
He’s sacrificing his vacation and sharing his villa.
难以置信
This is incredible.
这是高小姐 她会住在饭店
Arthur, this is Miss Colgate. She will be staying at the hotel.
班军官会住这里
But Officer Benson will be staying with us.
你在我房♥间附近
Please don’t worry. You are close to my room.
我会日夜留意着你
I shall keep my eyes on you night and day.
我带你到处参观 好吗 房♥子的历史很吸引人
May I show you the villa? It has a fascinating history.
欢迎到地狱来
Welcome to hell.
太华丽了
This is so beautiful.
珍妮 我们还没谈我的收费
Janet, we haven’t discussed my fee yet.
费用是五万元
It will be $50,000.
我要打电♥话♥给爸爸
Yes, I’ll have to call my father.
我想收便宜点的 可是诊所不允许
I wish I could make it lower, but the clinic would never allow that.
我明白
Oh, I understand.
我带你看别♥墅♥其余的地方 – 好的
Let me show you the rest of the villa. – OK.
法迪呢 – 回你的房♥间去 法迪
What about Freddy? – Freddy, go to your room.
我想上楼
I’d like to come upstairs, too.
你当然想 来吧
Of course you would. Come on!
可是他不能 – 他可以的 视乎他的意志
But he can’t! – Yes, he can. It’s all in his mind.
看来很残忍♥ – 相信我 我是医生
It seems so cruel. – Trust me. I’m a doctor.
我先带你看音乐室
First, I will show you the music room.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
这不是太美了吗
Isn’t this beautiful? – Mm.
我喜欢古旧的乐器
I love all these old musical instruments.
我最爱这音乐盒
This music box. This is my favorite.
你听
Listen.
以前的人用音乐盒伴舞
In the old days, people used to dance to this.

Come.
法迪
Freddy!
我听到有音乐 奋力爬上楼梯
I heard the music… and I pulled myself up the stairs.
但我看见你和他
And then I saw you and him…
跳舞
…dancing!
他越是看我们跳舞 会变得更习惯
The more he sees us dance, the more he will get used to it.
看见我们这样 是很残忍♥的吧
It’s awful to see us like this, isn’t it?
你说的对
Janet, you’re right.
他现在看不见了
Now he can’t see us.
不好吧 – 不能可怜他
This is terrible. – No pity.
我知道这很为难
I know this is difficult,
但只有透过我们的力量 他才能找到自己的力量
but it is only through our strength that Freddy will find his.
我为法迪安排了精彩的一天
I have a splendid day planned for Freddy.
要成功得要你帮忙 – 好的
But I need your help for his therapy to be successful.
你坐这里 – 谢谢
You will sit here. – Thank you.
我坐这里
I will sit here…
法迪会坐那儿
…and Freddy will sit there.
班警官不在房♥里 我找到这个
Sir, Officer Benson is not in his room. I found this on the bed.
谢谢 阿瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
怎么了 写些什么
What? What does it say?
“我失去希望
“I’ve lost hope.
请确保我外婆拿到保险赔偿
Please see that my grandmother gets my insurance,
若我给冲到岸边
and if my body’s washed ashore,
将我火化的骨灰撒在萨旺尼河”
that my remains are cremated and tossed over the Suwannee River.”
他想淹死自己
He’s gonna drown himself!
他在那边
There he is, doctor!
坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
他想以吓唬博取同情
It’s a bluff to gain sympathy.
假装很开心 大声笑
Pretend to enjoy yourself. Laugh out loud.
大声点
Louder.
你要吃草莓吗 好吃的草莓
Would you like some strawberries?
他在看 继续笑
He’s looking. Keep laughing.
对不起 那人送卫星天线来
Excuse me, sir. The man is here with your satellite dish.
什么卫星天线
What satellite dish?
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
我♥干♥嘛要卫星天线
What would I want with a satellite dish?
法迪
Freddy!