罗恩·克拉克 准备好迎接第一天了吗?
Ron Clark. Ready for your first day?
是的, 女士
Yes, maam
我马上就来
I’ll be with you in a minute
而我会介绍你给班上的同学认识
And I’ll introduce you to your class
嗨!
Hi
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
老师说我什么都学不会
Teacher says I cant learn,
所以我应该和垃圾在一起
so I should go out with the trash
好了, 冷静点
Okay, settle down
让我们开始默读吧!
Lets get out our silent reading
我是克拉克老师
Im Mr.Clark
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
海利.克雷格
Hadley Craig
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you
呃, 你知道, 我很抱歉
Uh, you know, Im so sorry
我太健忘了
Im so forgetful
我刚才说我叫什么名字?
What’s my name again?
克拉克老师
It’s Mr.Clark
哦! 你看? 你刚刚学到了一些东西
Oh. See? You just learned something
让我们把你弄出来
Lets get you out of there
克拉克老师? 什么事?
Mr.Clark? Yeah
你会成为我们的新老师吗?
Is you gonna be our new teacher?
艾伦, 不要窃窃私语
Alan, no whispering
拿椅子来! 我的头发!
Get the chairs! My hair!
去拿果冻模具!
Get the jell-o mold!
比尔, 拿另一张桌子
Bill, grab the other table
我们将在5点前到达天鹅区
We’ll arrive at Swan quarter by 5:00,
就像我们一直做的那样
like we always do
在杂货店买♥♥虾饵
Pick up the shrimp bait at the general store
像往常一样
like we always do,
然后乘渡船到奥克拉科克岛
and hop the ferry over to Ocracoke island
去钓些优质的比目鱼
for some fine flounder fishing
就像我们一直做的那样
Like we always do
噢! 伙计们, 这还不是
We’ll, folks, It’s not quite
我们所期待的年终盛会
the end of the year summer celebration we expected,
但让我们花点时间感谢我们自己的克拉克先生
but lets take a moment to thank our own Mr.Clark,
他的五年级班在博福特县考了第一名
whose fifth grade class tested number one in Beaufort county
连续第四年!
For the fourth year in a row!
是的!
Yeah!
我们准备了一个惊喜要给你
We have a surprise that we have put together for you
不幸的是, 它在外面
Unfortunately, It’s outside
哦, 老兄!
Oh, man!
我们都知道克拉克先生
We all know Mr.Clark began here
是从临时教师开始的
as a temporary teacher
噢, 我们都加入了一些
We’ll, we’ve all chipped in on something
帮助他感觉更永久的东西
to help him feel more permanent
哇!
Aww
快点! 我们都被淋湿了
Hurry up! We all get wet
我喜欢这里, 但我必须继续前进, 妈妈
I love it here, but Ive got to move on, mom,
在他们把停车位用作我的坟墓之前
before they use that parking space for my grave
纽约的公立学校急需好老师
New York public schools are desperate for good teachers
报纸上说他们是求之不得
The newspaper says they’re beggin for them
爸爸, 每年我都会告诉我的学生
Dad, every year, I tell my students
去追求他们生活中想要的东西
to go for what they want in life
梦想远大 冒险
Dream big. Take risks
是时候我该开始履行自己的诺言了
It’s time I started living up to my own words
我会想念你们的
Im gonna miss you guys,
但我该走了
but I gotta go
我们理解, 亲爱的
We understand, sweetie
再见
Good-bye
在纽约有人被杀
People get killed in New York
这里是洛亚诺克电台
This is radio Roanoke,
阳光明媚的地方
where the sun is shining
而温度是78度
and the temperature is 78 degrees
♪ 而黑夜开始轻声呢喃 ♪
♪ and the night sounds start to whisper ♪
巴尔的摩5号♥新闻与体育
News and sports in 5, Baltimore,
但现在让我们准备好来点摇滚…
but now lets get ready to rock n roll with the Smokin Red…
那是约翰尼·哈特曼在午夜发出的圆润的声音
That was the Mellow Midnight voice of Johnny Hartman
这里是纽约市的WNYC
This is WNYC in New York city
接下来, 在炎热夜晚要来点清凉的
Next up, something cool on a hot night
来吧, 伙计! 让开!
Come on, pal! Get outta the way!
好的, 先生…
Okay. Sir…
拜托, 我想把车停在这里!
Come on! Im try in to park here!
租金10点到期
Rents due at 10:00
只收现金
Cash only
退房♥时间是11:30
Checkouts at 11:30
好的 这太棒了
Okay. This is great
而且, 嗯! 你叫什么名字?
And, uh, what’s your name?
约兰达
Yolanda
谢谢你, 约兰达
Thank you, Yolanda
嗨!
Hi!
哈! 纽约
Ha! New York
早安
Good morning
早安
Good morning
早安, 约兰达
Yolanda, good morning
你有哈林区的公立学校名册吗?
Do you have a list of the public schools in Harlem?
当然我有, 宝贝
Sure I do, baby
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you
你要学校名册干嘛?
Why you want school listings for?
我是一名教师
Im a teacher
你想教书?
And you wanna teach?
在哈林区?
Up in Harlem?
是的
Yes
噢! 那么, 亲爱的, 你还需要点别的
We’ll, then, honey, you gonna need something else
人身伤害律师
Personal injury lawyers
因为你走着进去
Cause once your white behind goes on up in there,
会被他们抬着出来
They’ll be carrying you back out
和你进去的方式一样
the same way you went in
这是什么蠢事?
What kind of foolishness is this?
居然想去哈林区教书 你知道的…
Goin on up there to Harlem, try in to teach. You know…
好的, 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you
计程车
Taxi
在这里
Right here
这边走, 孩子
It’s this way, son
谢谢你来应征
Thank you so much for coming in
不客气
Y-you’re welcome
如果你能仅仅看一下我的履历?
If you could just look at my resume?
抱歉, 我们目前没有职缺
I apologize. We just don’t have a position available
是的, 但我所有的孩子都通过了年级以上的考试
Yeah, but all my kids passed above grade level
我相信他们做到了
Im sure they did
并且祝你好运
And good luck to you
女士, 你忘了你的钱包
Maam, you forgot your purse
谢谢你 晚餐很棒
Thank you. Dinner was great
不客气
You’re welcome
谢谢
Thanks
所以, 我的快乐的先生和女士们
So, my merry men and ladies,
让我们劫富
let us steal from the rich
帮助一个贫穷 勇敢的服务员因此走进厨房♥
and help a poor, brave waiter go henceforth into the kitchen
并为你们料理晚餐
and command your dinners
漂亮的帽子 这会分散顾客对那口音的注意力
Nice hat. It distracts the customers from that accent
嘿, 小心点 我有弓和箭
Hey, watch out. I got a bow and arrow
你演哪一出?
What show are you in?
在这里工作的每个人都是演员
Everybody works here is an actor
我是一名教师
Im a teacher
你在第一节课前要换衣服再去上课, 对吗?
You are gonna change before your first class, right?
很好笑
Very funny
你呢?
How about you?
我? 哦, 我是趁演戏空档来打工
Me? Oh, Im taking a break from acting
埃及艳后的演出很有挑战性的
The Cleopatra gig is very challenging
嘿, 那是谁?
Hey, whos that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!