我们能单独聊聊吗 拜托
Can we talk alone? Please.
等着我
Wait for me.
说吧
Spit it out.
我们想为你工作
We want to work for you.
你当我是就业中心吗
You think I’m the Job Centre?
滚开
Piss off!
有了我 你的毒品会很安全
With me, your dope would be safe.
进来
Come in.
萨米尔的货吗
From Samir?
你抢了他
You robbed him?
没有 他把货随便乱放的
No, he left it lying around.
你抢了他 再来找我要工作吗
You robbed him to get a job with me?
他知道是你干的吗
Does he know it was you?
不错嘛
Nice.
你有种 不错
You got clitoris… Good!
明天再来 我会给你找事情做
Come tomorrow. I’ll give you something to do.
来 “操 是我妈”
Go, “Shit, my mum!”
操 是我…
Shit, my…
动作再有力点
Make it tighter.
他们自己打自己
They’re hitting themselves.
大明星来了
The star’s here!
– 这次又有什么理由 – 我工作上有点事
– What’s the excuse this time? – I got held up at work.
吉恩 你的工作在这里
Djigui, your work is here!
是那个保安狗
It’s the security dog.
你没时间换衣服了
You don’t have time to change.
– 这样不方便 – 你要方便 那就回家去
– It won’t be easy like this. – You want easy, go home.
– 也许你根本不够格 – 你这话我不爱听
– Maybe you’re not up to it. – I wouldn’t like that!
– 你说什么 – 我没时间聊天
– What did you say? – I don’t have time to talk.
我不够格吗 我会让你的彩排燃起来
Not up to it? I’m gonna burn up your audition!
燃起来?
Burn it up?
他是个自大狂
He’s bigheaded!
傻子
Wanker!
这不是我要的 做我要求的动作
That’s not what I want. Do my moves.
好吗
Okay?
这只是彩排 你还没入围
It’s an audition. You’re not in yet.
我们都来了三周了
We’ve been coming for three weeks.
都做了些什么
And what’s going on?
我要带你们做新的尝试
I’m leading you towards something different.
我看见的 可不是…
What I see there isn’t…
停下
Stop!
我去舞蹈学校学过芭蕾吗
Did I go to dance school to study ballet?
我跟你这么说过吗
Did I ever tell you that I had?
我是在街头跳舞的
I danced in the street!
可没有人♥弹♥着钢琴给我上课
I didn’t have someone sitting at a piano to teach me.
我们在这跳的这些都不是发自内心的
This stuff we’re doing isn’t even organic!
这些一点意义都没有
There’s nothing going on!
你看不到吗
Can’t you see?
他干嘛找事 跟着做就好了啊
Why’s he making such a fuss? Just do the moves!
“我出生特别贫困”唉 是噢
“I’m from a tough estate…” Yeah, right!
你的问题就是你害怕了
The problem with you is that you’re afraid.
– 害怕? – 是的
– Afraid? – Yes.
– 害怕来这儿? – 是的
– Afraid to come here? – Yes.
不 我才不害怕 我一点都不怕这个
No, I’m not afraid. I’m not scared of this.
那就别废话了 赶紧开始
Then stop talking and just do it!
继续
Go on!
我要是编舞的 就得给他点颜色瞧瞧
If I were the choreographer, I’d twat him.
“你要是不喜欢就滚”
“If you don’t like it, piss off!”
伸长一点
Longer.
伸长你的手臂
Stretch out your arm.
再长一点
Longer.
就像这样 更伸展一点
Like that, but more stretched out.
他现在放松自己了 动作更流畅了
Now that he’s let himself go, it’s more fluid.
他脾气躁得跟割草机似的
He was as jerky as a lawnmower!

Shit…
让他在这里上他妈的课
He was taught a fucking lesson there!
我也要好好给他上一课
I’m gonna teach him a lesson too.
– 看谁先唾他一口 – 你疯啦
– The first to spit on him… – You’re mental!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
– 你怕了? – 没有
– You chicken? – No.
– 我可以从你眼神看出来 – 不可能
– I can see it in your eyes. – No way.
– 那就吐他口水 – 好啊 那你吐啊
– Then spit with me. – Go on, then.
– 太远啦 – 轮到你了
– Not even close! – Your turn.
好 吐到他了
Yeah, got him!
– 你看着 – 别 够了
– Watch this. – No, that’s enough.
吉恩 你在干什么
Djigui, what are you doing?
你们在冲谁吐痰呢
Who are you spitting at?
是你们吐的吗 混♥蛋♥
Is that you doing that? You fucker!
– 快走 – 在那儿等着
– Go, go! – Wait there!
回来
Come back.
我要杀了你们
I’m gonna kill you!
快回来
Come back here!
吉恩
Djigui!

Shit!
过来
Come here!
我要搞死你
I’m gonna fuck you up!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
吉恩 下来
Djigui, come down!
停下 吉恩
Stop it, Djigui!
在那呆着
Stay there!
吉恩 别犯蠢
Djigui, don’t be stupid!
他说对了 你怕了
He was right. You’re scared.
– 别 吉恩 – 再见
– No, Djigui! – Ciao.
吉恩 这不值得
Djigui, it’s not worth it!
站着别动
Stay there!
不要再走了
Don’t go any further!
来啊 快点
Go on, faster!
回来
Go back!
停下 这太蠢了
Stop it, this is stupid!
你在发抖吗
Are you shaking?
救命
Help!
快叫保安
Call security!
别动
Don’t move!
我在往下滑
I’m slipping!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
脚踩在那上面
Get your feet on that.
现在把另外一只脚放到那根杆上
Now get your other foot on the bar.
两只脚使劲
Push up with your foot!
别往下看 看着我
Don’t look down, look at me.
看着我的眼睛 踩着那根杆
Look into my eyes and push up on the bar.
好了
Okay.
这下你摔不死了
You can’t fall now.
这个杂种在这干嘛
What’s the bastard doing here?
别惹她 她现在是我的人
Leave her alone, she’s my girl.
我还要为那份货再给你付一次钱吗
I have to pay you back for that dope?
必须的
Of course you do.
我还以为我们是兄弟
I thought we were like brothers.
钱才是我唯一的兄弟
Cash is my only brother.
– 钱是你唯一的兄弟? – 是的
– Cash is your only brother? – That’s right.
你要买♥♥的东西
Your shopping.
你可真是把这片的废物都雇齐了
You’ve hired all the local losers!
谢了
Thanks.
就二十?我从超♥市♥顺东西都比这赚得多
Twenty? I get more from shoplifting!
– 谢了 下次见 – 二十
– Thanks, later. – Twenty!
– 你发什么神经 – 杜妮娅
– What’s your problem? – Dounia!
回来
Come back.
你会骑小摩托吗
Can you ride a scooter?
当然会
Of course.
别挡路
Outta the way!
让开让开 你挡着我了
Move, move! You’re in my way!
不是我在挡着你路
It’s not me getting in your way!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!