你以为我们是恋人 不 不 我们不是同性恋
You think we’re lovers? No, no. We’re not gay.
天哪 真是抱歉
Oh, God. I’m sorry.
-我只是猜测 -我看起来像同性恋吗
-I just assumed. -Do I come off as gay?

No.
我的前夫使得我对人们之间的关系很敏感
My ex-husband sort of screwed up my relationship awareness barometer.
-你离婚了 -这是好听的说法
-You’re divorced. -That’s a nice way of putting it.
我说自己是被 处理 了
I call it being dumped.
我也被
I was
处理 过一次
dumped once.
你难道不会不时地对自己的价值产生疑问吗
Don’t you just constantly question your value?
好像是 为什么我这么轻易便被抛到一边
Like, why was I so easy to cast aside?
而且会怀疑说对方会不会大发善心
And you wonder if the other party is gonna come to their senses
叫你回去
and call you back.
他们总告诉你说时间会冲淡伤害的
They always tell you it’ll hurt less with time.
可事实上
When actually
只会加深
it hurts more.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
我们需要什么
What do we need?
我们需要喝的
We need drinks.
我们需要很多的喝的
We need a lot of drinks.
侍应生
Garcon.
你还在上教堂
You still go to church?
每个周日
Every Sunday.
对你来说有意义吗
Does it do anything for you?
它每个礼拜都帮我平衡我的收入支出
It gives me time to balance my checkbook every week.
我就说吧 人们不再是为了精神感受而上教堂了
That’s what I’m saying. People don’t go to church to feel spiritual anymore.
他们去了教堂 感觉无聊
They go to church and feel bored
可他们还是会每个星期都去 只是出于习惯
but they keep going every week just out of habit.
我被吵死了
I am so buzzed.
你是什么时候觉得你失去了信仰的
When do you think you lost your faith?
那一刻我记得很清楚
I remember the exact moment.
当时我正在和我母亲通电♥话♥
I was on the phone with my mother
她在试图开导我 关于这类
and she was trying to counsel me through this,
这类事情
this thing.
当她所说的任何话都不能令我觉得好过些的时候
And when nothing she was saying was making me feel any better
她说
she said
贝萨妮
Bethany
上帝自有打算
God has a plan.
我当时觉得 觉得对她非常不满
I was, I was so angry with her.
就好像
I was like
那我自己的打算呢
What about my plans??
你明白吗
You know?
我本打算拥有一个家庭
I had planned to have a family
和我的丈夫一起
with my husband.
上帝对这种打算有什么意见吗
Wasn’t that plan good enough for God?
看来是的
Apparently not.
你呢 你是如何失去你的信念的
How about you? How’d you lose your faith?
很久以前了
A long time ago.
有一天 上帝不再听我们讲话
One day God just stopped listening.
我继续讲著 但我很清楚地意识到主不再听著了
I kept talking, but I got the distinct impression He wasn’t listening anymore.
你怎么知道主是不是在听呢
How did you know She was listening in the first place?
大概我不知道吧
Well, I guess I don’t.
我讨厌那种想法
I hate thoughts like that.
可是 你知道 当你年纪渐长时就会开始有那些想法
But, you know, they come to you with age.
因为当你还是个孩子的时候
‘Cause when you’re a kid
你从来不会对信仰这整件事有所疑问
you never question the whole faith thing.
上帝在天堂里 而且他
God’s in Heaven, and He’s,
她一直注视著你
She’s always got her eye on you.
如果可以再次体验到那种感觉 我宁愿付出一切
I’d give anything to feel that way again.
想来这就是我会被要求进行这趟旅程的原因
Guess that’s why I got talked into this pilgrimage.
你们这趟旅程是要干什么去的
Where is this pilgrimage to?
-就算我告诉你 你也不会相信 -说来听听
-You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. -Try me.
好吧 我可警告过你了
All right, but I warned you.
好的
Okay.
我要去新泽西的一间教堂
I’m going to this church in New Jersey.
是吗
Really.
柯伍德·曼德请到三号♥车厢
Kerwood Mandel to car three.
柯伍德·曼德请到三号♥车厢
Kerwood Mandel to car three.
我是要去阻止两名天使
See, I’m supposed to stop a couple of angels
进入那间教堂
from going into the church.
他们想要
They’re trying
妈的
Shit.
他们想要重返天堂
They’re trying to get back into Heaven.
瞧 他们之前被赶出了天堂
See, they got tossed out of Heaven
若干年前吧
years ago, right?
如果他们回去了
And if they get back in
就说明上帝是错的
it proves God wrong
而因为上帝是完美无暇的
and since God is infallible
证明主错了
to prove Her wrong
就会 你知道吗 颠覆一切存在
would, you know, unmake existence.
请注意
May I have your attention, please.
餐车将在五分钟后关闭 谢谢
The dining car will be closing in five minutes. Thank you.
我觉得这蠢透了
I feel so stupid
哪怕只是说说
just saying it.
我不明白的是
The thing I don’t get is
我怎么能阻止天使
how am I supposed to stop an angel?
更何况还是两名
Two, even!
我猜大概是要我跟他们讲些什么
I guess I’m supposed to talk them out of it or something.
或许是要你去杀了他们
Maybe you’re supposed to kill them.
是啊 没错 杀了他们
Oh, yeah, right. Kill them.
我是说 就算这是真的 而事实上它不是
I mean, even if that were the case, which it’s not
你要怎么去杀一名天使啊 巴瑞
how do you kill an angel, Barry?
我想这跟杀一个人
I don’t suppose it’s much different from
没多大差别
killing a human.
大家都跑哪儿去了 我睡醒了
Where is everybody? I wake up and,
-门徒先生 -我靠
-The apostle. -Holy shit!
鲁夫斯 我来向你介绍我的新朋友巴瑞
Rufus, I want you to meet my new friend Barry.
不用这么爱显吧 巴瑞
Don’t be such a show-off, Barry.
别冲动 巴特比 放了她
Take it easy, Bartleby. Just let her go.
-我们可以谈谈 -巴特比
-We can talk about this. -Bartleby?
到了现在
After all this time,
开始让一个人肉傀儡来做屠♥杀♥的事情了
it comes down to slaughter by a meat puppet?
把你的脏手从我身上拿开 你这个不男不女的混♥蛋♥
Get your fucking hands off me, you dickless son of a bitch!
闭嘴 五分钟前你还猛对我放电呢
Save it. Five minutes ago you were aching to top me off.
洛基
Loki!
该死 是门徒先生
Holy shit. The apostle.
我没插♥进♥去 彼得 我发誓
I didn’t come in you, Pete, I swear.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
这个女人要阻止两名天使进入一间教堂
This woman has to stop two angels from entering a church.
-你是说我们吗 -不 另两名该死的天使
-Us? -No, two other fucking angels.
我要说这是个绝佳的机会
I’d say there’s a pretty good chance.
鲁夫斯 我们会被杀掉是吧
Rufus, we’re to be liquidated?
你们从没想过你们回去了会造成什么后果
You haven’t thought about the consequences of your reentry.
我们要回家去 不管这会伤到谁的脸面
We’re going home, no matter whose pride it may hurt.
-这不是面子的问题 -洛基 杀了这丫头
-It’s not a matter of pride! -Loki, kill the girl.
你是谁啊 如果她什么都没做过的话我不能杀她
What are you, high? I can’t kill her if she hasn’t done anything.
好 那我自己来
Fine. I’ll kill her myself.
我睡了一觉 大家就都乱套了
I fall asleep and everyone takes off?
-这两个家伙真是爱喜新厌旧 -闭上他的嘴
-These guys are fucking flat-leavers. -Shut his mouth.
该死
Oh, shit!

Jay!
肥仔
Biggie!
车门 车门
The door! The door!
我们不能谈谈吗
Can’t we talk about this?
干嘛不让我在下一站再下车呢
Why don’t I just get off at the next stop!
无票乘车
No ticket.
-门徒也来了 -我注意到了
-The apostle is here. -I noticed.
那你知道她是谁了 是吗
Then you know who she was, don’t you?
最后的后裔 我猜
The scion, I imagine!
该死 兄弟 也许我们该重新考虑一下整件事
Maybe we should rethink this whole thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!