Ready for the counting game?
数数有多少个子弹壳吧 大混♥蛋♥
Count the shells, Suck-a-Duck.
没子弹了
No more bullets.
现在你们他妈的又是怎么了
Now, what the fuck would you do that for?
天使必须砍掉双翼才能成为人类
Angels have to cut their wings off to become human.
你正好帮了他的忙 蠢货
You just did him a favor, stupid!
我希望你就是那个爱玩弹珠的家伙
I hope you’re the skee ball type.
巴特比
Oh, Bartleby.
威斯康辛真有那么糟吗
Was Wisconsin really that bad?
跪下 蠢货
Bow down, stupid!
对不起
I’m sorry.
还有谁没有死的或是从另一个世界来的
Anyone who isn’t dead or from another plane of existence
最好现在马上捂好他们的耳朵
would do well to cover their ears right about now.
什么玩意儿
What the fuck?
谢谢您
Thank you.
没个完了
It never ends!
放开我 我要看是怎么回事
Get off of me. I wanna see what’s up.
这他妈的是个什么东西啊
What the fuck is this shit?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁啊 小姐
Who the fuck are you, lady?
你们干嘛要他妈的抱住我的头啊
Why the fuck did you hug my head?
他的嘴长得太少了 不是吗
Quite a little mouth on him, isn’t there?
这是谁啊 发声的家伙 这家伙怎么不说话啊
What the fuck is this, The Piano? Why aingt this broad talking?
我相信你要的答案已经写在我同伴的眼中了
I believe the answers that you seek lie within my companion’s eyes.
那他妈的是什么意思啊 大家都他妈的变呆子了吗
What the fuck does that mean? Has everyone gone fucking nuts?
那家伙的脑袋是他妈的怎么回事啊 我要一个
What the fuck happened to that guy’s head?
主之前跑哪儿去了
Where was she?
被困在一具身体里了
Imprisoned in a body.
贝萨妮发现了这一点 她真是个聪明的姑娘
Bethany figured it all out. She’s a clever girl, that one.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
你还漏了点儿
You missed a bit.
那么 你准备回去了 门徒
Well, then, you ready to go back, apostle?
你准备好去做我说的那些改动了吗
You ready to make some of those changes I been talking about?
再说吧
We’ll see.
缪斯
Muse?
由于之前你所做的一切
Seeing as how you just had to get involved
也欢迎你回到我们中间来
you’re welcome to return with us as well.
我要跟贝萨妮说再见先 她在哪儿
First I gotta say good-bye to Bethany. Where is she?

Oh, no.
梅塔特隆 她是不是已经
Metatron, is she
恐怕是
Afraid so.
做一名烈士不好的地方之一就是你得牺牲
One of the drawbacks to being a martyr is that you have to die.
但是没关系
But no matter.
这会被妥善料理好的
All is being taken care of.
怎么料理
How so?
我怎么会
How did I,
主可以令你重生
She can rebuild you.
主有这种技能
She has the technology.
她可以令你更好 更强 更快
She can make you better, stronger, faster.
那就是
That’s
一个很能帮上忙的神
A very relieved deity.
你做得很好 小姑娘 我知道你行的
You did well, little girl. I knew you’d come around.
你们种族总是这样的
Your kind always does.
你也许要好好照顾你自己
You might want to take good care of yourself.
以后我们还会有需要你的时候的
We’re gonna need you down the road.
我知道 我是最后的后裔
I know. I’m the last scion.
你说对了一半
Well, you’re half right.
你原来是最后的后裔
You were the last scion.
但是现在
But now
这位
this
才是最后的后裔
is the last scion.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant?
没有东西再能影响你了
Can’t put anything past you.
帮我们照顾好那个小家伙
Take care of that parcel for us.
她可有著满世界的事在等著她呢
She has a world of work ahead of her.
谢谢你
Thank you for
我也不知道
I don’t know
所做的一切
everything.
上帝 我希望我有上百万件事可以问您
God, there’s a million things I wish I could askyou
大多是关于您的伟大计划的
most of it questioning your great plan,
那样会显得我挺傲慢的 我知道
and that’d be arrogant of me, I know.
但有一个问题我想要问您
But there is one I need to ask.
我知道您一定一直遇到这种事
I’m sure you get it all the time,
但我不知道还能有几次机会
but how many chances like this will I get?
我们为什么而存在
Why are we here?
我不是跟你说过吗 主很有趣的
Didn’t I tell you she was funny?
真的很高兴见到你
I really enjoyed meeting you.
这是我的荣幸
It was an honor.
你干得太棒了
You did so well.
我跟你说过主是位女性
I told you She was a woman.
主并不完全是位女性
She’s not really a woman.
主其实不能算是任何类别
She’s not really anything.
主是某种类别 好吧
She’s something, all right.
关于你信仰的危机结束了
Crisis of faith over?
我想我现在的信仰已经多得快让我承受不住了
I think I’m now burdened with an overabundance.
不雨则已 一雨如柱啊
When it rains, it pours.
你是说你相信了
Are you saying you believe?

No.
但是我有个很好的想法
But I have a good idea.
这就对了
Yes!
关于你 主说得很对
The Man was right about you.
现在我就要回去这么告诉主
Now I’m gonna go home and tell Him so.
如果你能让你的嘴巴干净点儿
And if you clean upyour language
我也许也能为你说点好话
I just might put in a good word for you too.
谢了
Thanks.
不如给你的孩子取我的名字吧
Why Don’t you name the kid after me?
鲁夫斯
Rufus.
我们应该到便利商店去
Yo, we should go to Quick Stop.
你们想不想听件有点变♥态♥的事啊
Youse guys wanna hear something sick?
当她吻我的时候我就硬了
I got half a stalk when she kissed me.
我简直情不自禁 那娘们太辣了
I couldn’t help it. The bitch was hot.
你不能再用这种口气跟我说话了 我要做妈妈了
You can’t talk to me that way anymore. I’m gonna be somebody’s mother.
你怀孕了
You’re pregnant?
你知道吗 即使你怀孕了
You know, when you’re pregnant
直到妊娠第三♥期♥为止还是可以做♥爱♥的
you can have sex until the third trimester.
我会记著的
I’ll keep that in mind.
所以 就是说贝萨妮有黑人血统了
So, that would make Bethany part black?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!