I don’t know.
说实话 我就拿到一个包…
You just–You know, there’s a bag and–
怎么
What? What?
是你自己想耍混
You’re the one wanted to get all cute,
非要说什么香肠三明治啥的
talkin’ ’bout baloney sandwiches and shit.
-我只是问我的午餐是不是在你那 -是
-I just asked you if you had my lunch. -Yeah.
你说对了 你说对了
Yeah, you’re right. You’re right.
你的午餐就在这 就这我面前
Uh, your lunch. It’s right here. I’m looking at it right now.
很好
Coolio.
听好 放学后 你会看见一辆红色埃尔卡米诺汽车
Now, after school, you’re gon’ see a red El Camino parked…
并且里面有个帅到爆的黑鬼
and this handsome-ass nigga inside.
而且我指的可不是兰斯·格罗斯
That ain’t Lance Gross, nigga. That’s yours truly.
你只需要走上前去 把香肠三明治给我 你就可以走了
Just walk up, hand me the baloney sandwich and be on your way.
你还有一个光明美好
You have a nice, happy,
的人生 还带一个刺♥激♥的故事
productive life with a hell of a story to tell.
-懂了么 -嗯 懂了
You got it? Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
放学后找红色埃尔卡米诺汽车 懂了
Red El Camino after school. Cool.
这事就快结束了 小黑鬼
It’s almost over, little nigga.
你做得很好
You did good.
我们到底陷入怎样的麻烦了 老兄啊
What the fuck did we get ourselves into, man?
我没看见
I don’t see it.
在哪啊
Where is it?
在那边
Yo, he’s over there.
-哪 -右边
-Where? -To the right.
我看见他了
Oh, I see him.
-你能行么 -嗯 我们走
You good? Yeah. Yeah, let’s go.
-你真能行 好吧 -嗯
You good? All right. Yeah.
他是叫你单独去的
He asked for you alone, you know?
我就在这支持你
I got your back and all. It’s just
我可不想违背他明确的指令
I don’t wanna mess with his explicit instructions.
你没事的 老兄
You’ll be fine, bro.
对吧
Right?
过去给货就行 没事的
You’re just dropping it off. You’re good.
额…嘿
Uh, hey. Yeah.
我拿着有你的午餐
I’m, uh–I got your lunch.
我现在就走过来
I’m walking to the red El Camino right now.
你说什么
What you say?
-你是谁 -我是多姆 老兄
Who’s this? This is Dom, man.
你手上有我丢到你背包里的东西么
Look, do you have what I left in the backpack?
是的 你在红色埃尔卡米诺汽车里
Yeah. Yeah. You in the red El Camino?
你说什么呢
What the fuck you talking about?
早先有个人打电♥话♥给我
Somebody called me earlier
说叫我把三明治给他
saying I need to bring him the sandwich.
黑鬼 你♥他♥妈♥说什么三明治呢
Nigga, why the fuck are you talking about sandwiches right now?
背包啊
The–The backpack.
就是他说的
He–The guy, he said that
我放学后得把背包交给他
I needed to bring it to him after school.
他就在红色埃尔卡米诺汽车里
He’d be in a red El Camino.
小子 你现在
Yo, McFly, I want you to
好好给我听着
listen to what I’m about to tell you right now.
有人告密了
Somebody snitched.
我现在在拘留所 我不知道是谁打的电♥话♥给你
I’m in County right now. I don’t know who the fuck called you.
只有两种可能
There’s two possibilities.
要么在汽车里的是警♥察♥
Either the motherfucker in the El Camino is POPO–
你一给他包裹他就会逮捕你
As soon as you give him the package, he gon’ arrest you.
要么他就是那个告密的人
Or that motherfucker’s the snitch.
如果是这样的话 他拿到包裹后就会杀了你
In that case, he’ll take the package, kill you,
然后我进监狱后就会叫人杀了我
then I’m headed to Chino with a price on my head.
你现在要相信我接下来说的话 明白么
I’m gon’ need you to trust me right about now, you understand?
别把包裹交给车上的黑鬼
Do not take that backpack to the
要不然我俩都得躺 懂么
nigga in the whip, else we both fucked. Hear me?
我现在发个地址给你
I’m gonna text you this address.
去那找AJ 告诉他是男生俱乐部的事
Go there, ask for A.J. Tell him it’s about the Boys Club.
把包裹交给他 告诉他是我的 听懂了么
Give him the package. Tell him it’s from me. You hear me?
黑鬼 快跑 赶紧逃命
Nigga, run. Get the fuck out of there, nigga.
-现在就跑 赶紧逃命 -该死
Run. Go now! Get the fuck out of there! Oh, shit.
-快 -该死 该死
Go! Oh, shit. Oh, shit!
该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
我们走 快走
Go! Let’s go! Come on!
快走 吉布
Go, Jib!
-给老子回来 -该死
-Get the fuck back over here! -Oh, shit!
我们走 赶紧开车
Let’s go! Let’s go! Move the fucking car!
我们走
Let’s go!
快走
Come on!
老兄 到底怎么回事 那人到底是谁
Yo, man, what the hell happened? Who the fuck was that?
-多姆 -什么
Dom. What?
多姆
Dom!
他打电♥话♥给我然后说
That nigga called me and said
之前打电♥话♥过来的那个黑鬼不是他的人
that the nigga that called earlier isn’t with him.
那他是谁
Well, then who is he?
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
他们怎么找到我们的 我们走
How the fuck did they find us? Yo, let’s go.
吉布 蒂格 有巴士
Jib! Dig! Bus!
前面 就在前面
There. Right here. Right ahead.
是那辆巴士
It’s that bus. It’s that bus.
就在那 他们在巴士上
Right there. Right there. They on that bus!
我们上…
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
把门打开
Open the fucking door!
把混♥蛋♥打开 婊♥子♥
Open the fucking door, bitch!
你之前有没有见到3个小黑鬼上车
You see three little niggas get on this bus a couple stops ago?
不好说 好多小黑鬼都上了巴士
I don’t know. Lot of young niggas get on this bus.
别耍混
Don’t get smart. I’m just
好好混搭我的问题 懂么
asking you a motherfucking question, all right?
我什么也没看到
I don’t see shit but the road.
他就在这
He’s here.
是你么
Is it you? Huh?
是你么 他妈的是你么
Is it you? Huh? Is it fuckin’ you?
恭喜 你找到你的iPhone了
Congratulations. You have found your iPhone.
该死
Damn.
莉莉 你干嘛内♥裤♥都不♥穿♥就跑来开门
Yo, Lily, what are you doing opening the door butt-ass naked for?
请原谅我那白♥痴♥妹妹 老兄 有事么
Excuse my dumb-ass sister, man. What up?
你是AJ么
Are you A.J.?
不 那是我爸爸
No, that’s my dad.
我找他有事
I need to speak to him.
是和男孩俱乐部有关的
It’s about Boys Club.
好吧
Right. Right.
我爸爸去上班了 要几小时后回来
Well, my dad’s at his office for a couple of hours.
要是你们想的话 可以进来等
But y’all can hang out here until he gets back if you want.
-额 -不用了
Um–No.
我们…
You know–
-喂 -嗯
Hey. Yeah.
-要进来么 -嗯 嗯
-You wanna come in? -Yeah. Yeah.
进来吧
Y’all come in.
皮鲁街的 克伦肖黑♥手♥党♥
You Piru? Crenshaw Mafia?
我就只是马尔科姆而已
Uh, I’m just Malcolm.
不过你住在那街区对吧 对吧
That’s your hood, though. Right? Right?

Yeah.
嗯 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我在客房♥里设了个录音室
In the guest house is where I got my studio.
我的歌♥就是在那录的
That’s where I lay down my tracks.
我就只是随便玩玩 发挥自己的才能
I fuck around with it, you know. I do my little thing.
我的风格就像”Dilla”加
My style is, I’m like a Dilla meets
“No ID”和”Rick Rubin”的混合
a No ID with a little bit of splash of Rick Rubin.
-好吧 -懂我的意思么
-Right. -Know what I mean?
我之前还
I actually got something
创作了这首 来听听
that I did the other day. Check this out.
对 蓓丽尔是什么鬼
Yeah, what the fuck is “Bereal”?
噢 该死 我说的是”谷物”
Oh, shit. Look. I meant “Cereal.”
但是我并不讨厌废物黑鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!