What the fuck! Bye.
是 我是马尔科姆 -马尔科姆 来啊
Yes, this is Malcolm. Malcolm! Come here.
是的 请问我能重新预约么
Yes, can I reschedule, please?
贝利先生 别这样…
Mr. Bailey, come on–

Fuck!
等等
Wait. Wait.
-我得走了 -我们还没完事呢
I have to go. I have to go. Wait. We’re not done yet.
-你去哪 别这么没礼貌 -我得走了
Where are you going? Stop being so mean. I have to go.
我预约了大学面试
I spaced on my college interviews!
我预约了大学面试
I spaced on my college interviews.
我还有20分钟
I only have 20 minutes to
能够赶过去 要不然我人生就完蛋了
get down there or my whole life is fucked.
我带你去
I’ll take you.
什么
What?
我带你去
I’ll take you.
-嘢 -莉莉 坐好
-Whee! -Lily! Lily, get up!
莉莉 有停车标志 快停下
Oh, Lily! It’s a stop sign! Lily, stop. Stop!
停下
Stop!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily!
-莉莉 -我要尿尿
Lily! I gotta pee! I gotta pee!
从我的房♥子里滚出去 让我用厕所
Get out of my house! Let me use the toilet!
莉莉 快回来
Lily! Get back!
-莉莉 -我得尿尿 我得尿尿
-Lily! -I gotta pee! I gotta pee! I gotta pee!
我得尿尿 我得尿尿
I gotta pee! I gotta pee! I gotta pee! I gotta pee!
搞什么
What the fuck?
我告诉你接下来会怎么样 让我们先点东西吃
Tell you what’s going down. We gon’ order our food.
然后你才可以点你的破午餐
And then you can order your lunch or whatever the fuck else.
懂么 然后我们就走人
A’ight? Then we gon’ keep it pushin’.
是么
Yeah?
给我他妈闭嘴
Shut your fuckin’–
蒂格 薯条 薯条
Diggy, fries, fries, fries!
把我的毒品还回来
I want my motherfucking dope! I want my fucking dope!
该死 贾里尔哪去了
Shit, where the fuck is Jaleel?
-操 那是我们的车 -搞什么鬼
Fuck! That was our ride. What the f–
快跑
Run, run, run!
别动 跪下去 把手举起来
Freeze! Down on your knees! Keep your hands up!
搞什么
What the fuck?
雅各比先生的员工大会
Mr. Jacoby’s just wrapping
就快结束了 他一会就来
up a staff meeting. He’ll be a few minutes.
多姆
Dom?
那是多姆
Is that–Is that Dom?
该死
Oh, shit.
奥斯汀·雅各比
Austin Jacoby.
很高兴见到你 马尔科姆
Nice to meet you, Malcolm.
请坐吧 放松点
Take a seat. Come on, relax.
马尔科姆·阿德坎比
So, uh… Malcolm Adekanbi.
我发音没错吧
Did I pronounce that right?
-嗯 -太好了
Yeah? Great.
你是尼日利亚人
You’re Nigerian.
我父亲…
My dad, um–
我还没出生他就回尼日利亚去了
He–He went back to Nigeria before I was born.
很抱歉听到
Sorry to hear that.
我知道成长路上没有父亲是什么感觉
I know what it’s like to grow up without a father.
所以我才会
That’s why I spend a lot
花这么多时间和钱在男孩俱乐部里
of time and a lot of money with the Boys Club.
那些 那些孩子
Those, um–Those kids–
-是你小孩么 -是的
A-Are they your kids? Yes, they are.
也没大你多少岁
Not too much older than you.
你认识多姆尼克
So you know Dominique?
什么
Excuse me?
你应该叫他多姆
You–You probably know him as Dom.
不认识 抱歉 你为什么这么问
No. Sorry. Why do you ask?
多姆给了我个东西
Dom gave me something…
叫我送给一个人
to deliver to someone.
虽然看起来很疯狂
As crazy as it seems,
我认为那个人就是你
I-I think that someone is you.
你说的这个多姆
This Dom person–
他有没有说过
what did he say that, uh,
我该拿这个包裹怎么办
I should have to do with this, uh, delivery?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只知道他叫我把包裹给AJ 所以…
I just know that he told me to deliver it to A.J., so–
那你干嘛照做
And why did you do it?
-我没有选择 -少来 马尔科姆
-I didn’t have a choice. -Oh, come on, Malcolm.
少来 你永远都有选择
Come on. You always have a choice.
你本来有很多处置那包裹的方法
You could have done a lot of things with that package.
你是个聪明孩子 你肯定把所有可能性都考虑了
You’re a smart kid. I’m sure you thought about all of them.
但你选择帮这个叫多姆的人送货
But you chose to make the delivery for this Dom person…
因为你认为这对你有好处
because you thought it was, what, in your best interest?
所以 你要为自己所做的选择
So, you should take responsibility…
承担责任
for the choice that you’ve made.
听着 我不是这个
Now, you know I’m not the person or persons…
包裹该送往的人
for whom this delivery was intended.
这其中还有流程
Something happened along the way.
就像亚马逊一样
It’s like, uh, Amazon.
如果你买♥♥了”Rick Ross”或者”Macklemore”的CD
If you order a Rick Ross or Macklemore CD–
我不会买♥♥”Macklemore”的CD
I would not order a Macklemore CD.
绝对不会
That wouldn’t happen.
好吧 那会买♥♥谁的
All right. Who, then?
Casey Veggies
Casey Veggies.
“Casey Veggies” 他也是歌♥手
Casey Veggies? That’s–That’s an artist?
-是的 -好吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay. All right.
然后 你从亚马逊上买♥♥了一张”Casey Veggies”的CD
So, you order a Casey Veggies CD from Amazon, right?
你不用买♥♥”Casey Veggies”的CD
No, you don’t order a Casey Veggies CD.
你只需要上网下载就行
You just go online and you download it.
行 随便吧
Yeah, okay. All right.
但是你的确知道亚马逊会运送碟片吧
But you are aware that Amazon does ship discs, right?
而你购买♥♥了这张碟片
And if you order that disc
而这张碟片却没有按时到达
and it does not come in a timely fashion,
你就会打电♥话♥给他们说”我东西哪去了”
you’re gonna call them and say, “Where’s my stuff?”
而亚马逊就会承担责任
And Amazon has to assume responsibility.
但这只是一张CD
But it’s just one CD.
那如果要是一百张都不见了呢
But what if it’s 100 orders and 100 CDs don’t show up?
或者说一千张 一万张
Or a thousand? Or 10,000?
这就是滑坡理论
It’s a slippery slope.
滑坡理论
Slippery slope.
所以 亚马逊就必须
So, Amazon has got to assume…
就损失负责
the full cost of the loss.
但是最重要的是
But most importantly,
他们的名声就被搞坏了
they have to deal with the loss of their reputation.
一个日积月累建立起来的名声
A reputation that has taken a long time to build.
你懂我的意思么
You understand what I’m saying?
所以这样吧
So let’s do this.
我们重新预约这场面试
Let’s reschedule this interview…
过一两个星期再来
for a few weeks from now.
再给你点时间
Give it a little time.
出门去
Go out there.
把你负责的包裹送到
Make the delivery for which you have claimed responsibility…
该送的消费者手里
to the appropriate consumers…
好让这个产品的主人
so that the suppliers of this product…
能安心
can be whole.
我这当然只是打比方
Metaphorically speaking, of course.
如果你能做到
If you’re able to do this,
这就让我觉得你
it shows me more about you…
比其他来面试的人更优秀
than any interview ever could.
然后我就推荐你
And I would then make it my business…
让你成为哈弗大学的学生
to make you a man of Harvard.
我希望你像我一样走出”底层区”
I want you to get out of The Bottoms just like I did.
我知道在那成长很危险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!