But that’s how much I hate crab-ass niggas.
我的大脑 想的是C开头的
‘Cause my mind, it thinks these C-words,
但是我嘴里却发不出音
but my mouth won’t let me say them.
好吧 所以你是把C开头的都换成B开头的
Okay, so, you replace words that start with C’s with B’s?
-就像 阅读障碍 -阅读障艾
-Like Crip dyslexia. -Criplexia.
但是也只是带元音的C 你说”废物”又没问题
But only soft C’s, because you said “Crab” No problem.
说得对 你干嘛不把
That’s true. Why won’t your mind
“废物” 说成”蛮子”
tell your mouth to say “Brab” Instead of “Crab”?
不知道 这是具体问题具体分♥析♥
I don’t know. It’s a case-by-case thing.
不是”必体问题必体分♥析♥”
Not “Base-by-base”?
看吧 你说你是带辅音的C发音困难 但其实不是
See, you would think this hard “C” Would be the issue, but no.
真有意思
That’s interesting.
去你们的 我只是想唱出风格而已
Fuck y’all. I’m just tryin’ to rep my set. That’s it.
-拉德拉又没这种风格 -你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
-Ladera doesn’t have a set. -What the fuck you mean?

Huh?
-难道意思就是我不如你们这些黑鬼了 -不是
-Does that make me any less of a nigga than y’all? -No.
-因为我爸就是从”底层区”出身的 -嗯
Because my dad was from The Bottoms. Yeah.
我的叔叔 在英格尔伍德家族里
My uncle, everybody on my side
任何和我一条族谱的人都说唱
reppin’ the Inglewood family.
-我的心也在这上面 -嗯
‘Cause that’s where my heart is. Yeah.
就算我身体在这
Even though my–my body’s right here.
-嗯嗯 -很不错
-Mm-hmm. -It’s cool.
很”不剁”
I-It’s “Bool.”
去你们的 我当时比较投入
Fuck all y’all. ‘Cause I was in a good mood and shit.
那是啥
What was that?
我们的歌♥
A song that we–You just
你只是让我们想起了我们之前写的歌♥
reminded us of something we was writing.
“之前” 那继续吧
“Was”? Let’s–Let’s get to it.
-什么意思 -我们录下来
-What you mean? -Let’s record.
-录什么 -你们的歌♥
-Let’s record what? -The song.
别装傻了 来吧
Quit fucking around. Come on.
兰迪
Randy.
快看看
Check this out.
小黑鬼的地址 找到了
Little niggas. Got ’em.
我知道你们饿了 你们要是想的话
I know y’all hungry. If you want,
可以去我冰箱里拿点东西吃
you can just help yourself to my fridge.
或者我叫玛塔弄点东西给我们吃
Or I could have Marta cook us up something.
-她能弄点奶酪薯条来么 -奶酪薯条 好极了
-Can she cook chili-cheese fries? -Chili-cheese fries. Yeah.
玛塔
Marta! Yeah.
-对吧 -你们想吃哪的
-Right? -Where you get ’em at?
森地内拉街和英格尔伍德大道的”吉米汉堡店”
Jimmy’s Burgers on Centinela and Inglewood Avenue.
额 去弄4人份的奶酪薯条
Yes, um–Cuatro órdenes de chili-cheese fries…
要森地内拉街和英格尔伍德大道的”吉米汉堡店”的
at Jimmy’s Burgers on Centinela and Inglewood.
黑鬼们 我们走 你来么 马尔科姆
Niggas, let’s roll. You coming, Malcolm?
不了 我觉得我待这就行
No, I think I’m gonna stay here.
看来…
So…
你是来自街区的男孩
you’re a boy from the hood.
好在你加入了男孩俱乐部
Good thing you found the Boys
并且还有我爸这样好的导师
Club and have such an amazing mentor as my father.
我无聊死了
I’m bored as fuck.
你能和我玩玩么 来自街区的男孩
Will you play with me, my little boy from the hood?
可以
Yeah.
可以 我们…
Yeah, we–
你想玩什么
I can–Well, what do you want to play?
我们玩”妈妈 可以么”[美国孩童游戏]
How about we play Mother May I?
你懂怎么玩吧
You remember that game, right?

Yeah.

S–Yeah.
开始吧 问我一个问题
Go ahead. Ask me a question.
额…你叫什么名字
Um… what’s your name?
莉莉
Lily.
不对 你应该这样问
No, you’re supposed to ask me something like,
“妈妈 我能走两步么”
“Mother, may I take two steps?”
如果我说可以 你就可以朝我走两步
If I say yes, you take two steps toward me.
如果我说不行 那就得往回退3步
Or I may say, “No, you have to take three steps back.”
现在轮到我问了
Now it’s my turn to ask the questions.
好的
Okay.
-懂了 -嗯
-Got it? -Yeah.
我能把衣服脱了么
May I take off my clothes?
可以
Yeah.
可以
Yeah.
我能朝你走过来么
May I walk over to you?
可以
Yeah.
我能碰你么
May I touch you?
可以
Yes.
你是处♥男♥么
Are you a virgin?
不是
No.

Don’t.
别撒谎
Don’t do that.
这房♥子里骗子已经够多了 马尔科姆
There are too many liars and bullshitters in this house, Malcolm.
我看得出你不是那样的人
I can tell you’re not like that.
不是他那样的
Not like him.
别撒谎 好么
Don’t start now, okay?

Okay.
是的 我是处♥男♥
Yes, I’m a virgin.
我得尿尿
I gotta pee.
贾里尔把安全套放那了
Jaleel keeps rubbers over there.
我回来后你要准备好
I want you ready when I get back.
去啊
Go.
能来点奶酪薯条么
Can we get some chili-cheese fries?
-还要汉堡 -好的 那我们…
Burgers too. All right, we’ll get, uh–
能给我来点烤奶酪么
Yo, can I get a grilled cheese?
这他妈什么情况
What the fuck is this?
你找麻烦么 小子
We got a problem, blood?
听听这白♥痴♥黑鬼
Listen to this motherfuckin’ Abercrombie and Fitch-ass nigga.
你们这些小黑鬼本应该把我的午餐送过来
You little niggas were supposed to deliver my lunch today.
就在放学后
After school.
现在快给我
Now, I need my shit.
就现在 黑鬼
Right now, nigga.
就现在
Right now.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 黑鬼 你是饿了
What the fuck are you even talking about, nigga? You hungry?
她就在这 点东西吃吧
She’s right there. Order some shit.
-点东西吃 -首先 你根本不认识我 老兄
Order some shit? See, first of all, you do not know me, bro.
我告诉你接下来会怎么样
Let me tell you what’s going down. All right?
让我们先点东西吃
We’re gon’ order our food.
然后你才可以点你的破午餐
And then you can order your lunch or whatever the fuck else.
懂吗 然后我们就走人
A’ight? Then we gon’ keep it pushin’.
我包哪去了
Where is my bag?
-喂 -背包里是什么
-Yo. -What’s in the backpack?
是给我爸的 对吧
That’s for my dad, right?

Fuck.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily?
搞什么 你干嘛呢
What the fuck? What are you doing?
听着 你根本不知道…
Look–You don’t know what you–
这是…天呐
This is your–Oh, my God!
这不是真的 快看看你自己
This can’t even be happening. Look–Look at you.
你有病啊
Come on–What is wrong with you?
你有没有试过嗑摇♥头♥丸♥做♥爱♥
Have you ever fucked on Molly?
我还没做过爱 不记得了
I haven’t fucked on anything. Remember?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right.
什么鬼
What the fuck!
你居然吐我身上了
You–You threw up on me!
到处都是 我嘴里都是
It’s everywhere! It’s all in my mouth!
谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
-混♥蛋♥ -你干嘛对我大吼大叫的
Son of a–Why are you yelling at me?
我不认识你 贝利先生
I don’t know you, Mr. Bailey,
但是你很粗鲁
but you’re being very rude.
-搞什么鬼 -拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!